İntikam

Nasa warned then bombs effected to Istanbul
« on: June 29, 2016, 07:37:57 AM »
Before a few days, Nasa gave up to join some meetings in Istanbul by the reason of terrorism. After a few days ISIS bombs effected and killed about 50 human in Istanbul.

Which NASA? That NASA i blame them directly supporting the terrorism like ISIS, al qaida, Boko Haram, etc.

NASA incomes about 20 billion dollars per year and about 19,9 billion dollars are dirty money and just about 100 million dollars are actual costs.

You should to understand why am i fighting the "evil / nasa" because these damn liar supporting terrorism.

Turkish intelligence service don't know the terrorist attack will be but NASA knows it. Because NASA gave the instruction to ISIS.

Our dictator Mister Erdoghan that supported strongly by Obama Regime, apologized to Russia and started a peace initiative with Russia. But USA that the father of the terrorism don't like this  initiative  and  launched the terror card. I hope Obama dies.

Rama Set

Re: Nasa warned then bombs effected to Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »
So they left the meetings because of a terrorist threat, which you know, but Turkey didn't?

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:55:43 PM »
I didn't knew NASA has a military. What are they called?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

George

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »

ISIS, of course.

Rama Set

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 12:06:20 AM »

ISIS, of course.

With their elite force the IDF.

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 04:23:43 PM »
Before a few days, Nasa gave up to join some meetings in Istanbul by the reason of terrorism. After a few days ISIS bombs effected and killed about 50 human in Istanbul.

Which NASA? That NASA i blame them directly supporting the terrorism like ISIS, al qaida, Boko Haram, etc.

NASA incomes about 20 billion dollars per year and about 19,9 billion dollars are dirty money and just about 100 million dollars are actual costs.

You should to understand why am i fighting the "evil / nasa" because these damn liar supporting terrorism.

Turkish intelligence service don't know the terrorist attack will be but NASA knows it. Because NASA gave the instruction to ISIS.

Our dictator Mister Erdoghan that supported strongly by Obama Regime, apologized to Russia and started a peace initiative with Russia. But USA that the father of the terrorism don't like this  initiative  and  launched the terror card. I hope Obama dies.

Palm plant to the face.

Just how many medications are you on anyway?

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 11:24:59 AM »

http://nasawatch.com/archives/2016/06/nasa-bans-all-t.html

"The Committee on Space Research (COSPAR) is holding its 41st Scientific Assembly in Istanbul, Turkey, from July 30 to August 7, 2016. As with previous meetings of this biennial international conference, a significant number of NASA employees and contractors have made tentative plans to attend including representatives from your organization. However, based on current US. Department of State guidance regarding offical travel to Turkey, the Administrator has determined that the Agency will not sponsor or process travel for the 2016 COSPAR conference in Istanbul by NASA civil servants or contractors, including those at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory."

Turkey Travel Restrictions Not Binding on Grantees, NASA

"You may have seen the NASA memo stating that, based on State Department warnings, official travel by NASA civil servants and contractors will not be sponsored or processed by the Agency. Thus, no NASA civil servants or NASA contractors will be going to COSPAR. However, this prohibition does not bind those who would travel on grants from NASA or cooperative agreements with NASA."

28 killed in suicide attack at Istanbul airport, USA Today

"At least 28 people were killed and 60 injured Tuesday in an attack at Ataturk International Airport by three suicide bombers who blew themselves up, Istanbul Gov. Vasip Sahin said.

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 11:27:42 AM »
NASA SMD: Turkey Travel Restrictions Not Binding on Grantees
Status Report From: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2016

Description: NASA’s recent memo on COSPAR travel to Turkey is binding on NASA Civil Servants and NASA contractors, but not grantees (including cooperative agreements).

You may have seen the NASA memo stating that, based on State Department warnings, official travel by NASA civil servants and contractors will not be sponsored or processed by the Agency. Thus, no NASA civil servants or NASA contractors will be going to COSPAR. However, this prohibition does not bind those who would travel on grants from NASA or cooperative agreements with NASA. Here is the text from the email that was sent out by Dennis Mcsweeney, Acting Director of the Science Division in NASA's Office of International and Interagency Relations in response to the question whether this applied to grants and coops:

"The NASA Administrator determined that NASA will not support travel for the 2016 COSPAR conference in Istanbul based on a Travel Warning issued by the Department of State that advises of increased threats from terrorist groups throughout the country, and which notes that foreign and U.S. visitors have been explicitly targeted by international and indigenous terrorist organizations. In particular, the Travel Warning restricts official U.S. Government travel to Turkey to “mission-critical” travel only.

While the memo is directed at NASA civil servants and contractors on official travel, NASA encourages NASA grantees and anyone else scheduled to travel to this conference to closely review and consider the State Department Travel Warning before determining whether to attend the conference."

- Max Bernstein, SMD lead for research

http://spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=49044

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 02:45:04 AM »
Excellent post.
And thanks for the nasawatch website link.

Personally, I like Turkey and have come to the same conclusion about Erdogan who seems to have clamped down on liberties especially in recent years.

I think that Turkey's response to the Islamic revival movement in earlier decades was to stomp it out along with the communists and Kurds which explains why the movement's leader Nesmetin Erbakan made such little headway for so many years. The fact that he finally managed to win and form a coalition government in the 1990's made the military corporate establishment realize that they had to change their tactics and allow a controlled Islamic government take power which is why an "Islamic" crony like Erdogan took charge. 

Perhaps the single most useful history of Turkey I've found in English is the one by Erik Zurcher which evenly covers Sultan Selim III ascension of the throne 1789 to Erdogan's ascension in 2002 in about 350 pages with a 30 page bibliography second to none which is well versed in Marxist books about Turkey among others. I have used it as a reading list. It is that book which liberated me with good knowledge from the retarded prejudices and misguided zeal of the Greek Church. It also contains a 30 page biographical section of major Turkish persons of the past 200 years with about a paragraph each.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 02:56:09 AM »
I have to say it's good to hear Turkey and Russia getting along. Praise God.

And I agree with you...shit on Obama and those fascist American liars who like him.

There are rich American puppets in most countries (either in power or in waiting). In Honduras, it's Juan Orlando Hernandez.

It occurs to me that anyone claiming to be a Christian who supports america in foreign countries has chosen the side of cowardice - much like a Byzantine christian who allied with the crusaders.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 03:36:40 AM by Dionysios »

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 12:25:40 AM »
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/351644-nato-nations-aid-erdogan/

I wonder if this means that demonization of Turkey by the American media will be a major issue for the next American president.