Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« on: May 13, 2016, 06:04:23 AM »
http://www.unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12?switch-mode=standard

Yeah, he's selling his gun and selling it on the point that he killed an unarmed teenager.  I'm sorry but that's just wrong.  You wanna sell the gun, fine, but don't promote its significance.

And its up to nearly a fucking million dollars?!  How the... Who the fuck has that kind of cash for a politically chaged gun?

Not only that but...

On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson
From what I can find, he was ahot at but never pulled the gun.  In fact, he states it was not used despite being in the truck.  Yet Apperson claimed george pointed it at him moments before and that's why Apperson took the shot.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:22:45 AM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 06:35:54 AM »
You're telling me people can do what they want with their personal property? How awful...

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 06:48:00 AM »
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you you should. If I understand correctly, LD doesn't think Zimmerman should be disallowed from selling his gun, but that doesn't make him any less of a scumbag for doing it.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 06:49:12 AM »
Doesn't everyone already think he's a scumbag? Why does this even matter?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 07:46:23 AM »
I'm not mad he's selling it.
I'm mad he's using "It killed a teenager I was harassing!" As a way to get money.  If he sold it as just a gun without attaching anything beyond physical description, I'd be fine.  But nope.

He probably needs lawyer payment money.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 10:10:14 AM »
So? He owns it, he can sell it, and he can advertise it (mostly) however he wants.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 01:06:29 PM »
Um.. people make a lot more money for being scumbags on the daily. I don't see a problem here other than standard capitalism.

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 01:59:18 PM »
http://www.unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12?switch-mode=standard

Yeah, he's selling his gun and selling it on the point that he killed an unarmed teenager.  I'm sorry but that's just wrong.  You wanna sell the gun, fine, but don't promote its significance.

And its up to nearly a fucking million dollars?!  How the... Who the fuck has that kind of cash for a politically chaged gun?

Not only that but...

On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson
From what I can find, he was ahot at but never pulled the gun.  In fact, he states it was not used despite being in the truck.  Yet Apperson claimed george pointed it at him moments before and that's why Apperson took the shot.

Yeah, that pesky Bill of Rights with its First Amendment. How dare he...

George

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 02:11:38 PM »
Not gonna lie, I laughed.  This is quality trolling.

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 03:00:30 PM »
Um... this website says it's up to $65,039,000 right now...

This can't be real life.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 03:07:14 PM »
People spamming fake bids on an internet auction site? Who would do such a thing oh my god

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
People spamming fake bids on an internet auction site? Who would do such a thing oh my god

What are you talking about? The bidders "Racist McShootface" and "Tamir Rice" are totally legit.

I'm actually surprised he got his gun back. From what I've heard, it is incredibly difficult to get any seized asset back after a trial, civil or criminal. It usually requires a lot of litigation that isn't worth it.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 08:59:31 PM »
Can't flimflam the zimzam

Zimmerman knew this is what would happen. A bunch of tards would get mad he is selling it and he'd be in the news for days.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:01:09 PM by Rushy »

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 04:08:43 AM »
Somebody correct me if I have this wrong; the left-wing media, blm movement, and everyone that helped to make the Zimmerman/Martin case famous with their zeal to destroy Zimmerman, is now mad that Zimmerman is trying to sell the gun he used, while capitalizing on the notoriety they helped create.

I can't help but to smile.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 06:23:34 AM »

Not only that but...

Yeah, that pesky Bill of Rights with its First Amendment. How dare he...

The first amendment protects you from government actions against free speech.  It does not make what you say morale.

For example:
I could rant about executing you and how all supporters of America should die.  Doesn't make it right, just legal.

Somebody correct me if I have this wrong; the left-wing media, blm movement, and everyone that helped to make the Zimmerman/Martin case famous with their zeal to destroy Zimmerman, is now mad that Zimmerman is trying to sell the gun he used, while capitalizing on the notoriety they helped create.

Well, when ya stalk and shoot someone who posed no threat otherwise, one of those times will make national news. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:26:33 AM by Lord Dave »

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 05:34:09 PM »
And in a somewhat related story, someone with a pistol screws up and misses their opportunity for a payout.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sammy-davis-jr-pistol-gun-buyback-20160511-story.html
"A vintage pistol that was once owned by legendary performer Sammy Davis Jr. was among 791 guns that the Los Angeles Police Department collected during a weekend gun buyback program, officials said."

Well, when ya stalk and shoot someone who posed no threat otherwise, one of those times will make national news.
From what I've read, the shooting part happened after the "no threat" part ended.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 06:17:34 PM »
From what I've read, the shooting part happened after the "no threat" part ended.

Well, yeah.  I mean, think of it from your perspective.

Some guy you don't know is following you.  In a car.  He has a gun.  He will not leave you alone even after you try to evade him.
Do you

A) Keep running
B) Stand your ground and kick his ass.

George

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »

Reminds me of Anita Sarkeesian.

Some guy you don't know is following you.  In a car.  He has a gun.  He will not leave you alone even after you try to evade him.
Do you

A) Keep running

If I knew he had a gun, I'd definitely keep running, although it's unlikely that Martin knew that.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 07:49:23 PM »

Do you

A) Keep running

If I knew he had a gun, I'd definitely keep running, although it's unlikely that Martin knew that.
He knew at some point.  I think it was during the heated argument.  I mean, if some guy was pissed at me and he had a gun on him, I'd be like "Fuck that." and attack for dear life.  Running ain't gonna get me away from a bullet.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »

Do you

A) Keep running

He knew at some point.  I think it was during the heated argument.  I mean, if some guy was pissed at me and he had a gun on him, I'd be like "Fuck that." and attack for dear life.  Running ain't gonna get me away from a bullet.

Attacking someone who you know has a gun is just a form of suicide. Literally bringing your weak Dave fists to a gun fight.