Offline rooster

• View Profile
Re: F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html

“They didn’t raise their son right. He attacked a complete stranger and attempted to kill him,” Zimmerman said of Martin.

Seeing that line alone, how can anyone disagree? Zimmerman isn't white either. And yeah, you probably shouldn't fucking attack someone even if they're following you. It's completely legal to follow someone. It's not legal to attack someone just because they're following you.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2016, 05:11:27 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html

He's right.
Should have raised him white.

I don't see how that is relevant, but I suppose I can't expect much from an admitted racist.
The burglaries were reported as being from a black person.  So if Martin was white, he wouldn't have been suspected.

Hmm, maybe if he didn't attack people on sight he wouldn't have been suspected.
Dead.
He was suspected prior to attacking george.  By george.

Also, I'm an admitted racist?  Not saying your wrong but I don't remember where I said it.  Or saying it.

Hmm, maybe his suspicions were confirmed were the person he suspected attacked him.

George

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2016, 05:34:32 PM »

“They didn’t raise their son right. He attacked a complete stranger and attempted to kill him,” Zimmerman said of Martin.

Seeing that line alone, how can anyone disagree?

Tact, social norms, basic human decency, respect for the dead, sympathy for a grieving family, etc.  Yes, as far as the law goes, Zimmerman was legally justified in using deadly force.  That doesn't make him a hero whose actions need to be cheered or celebrated, it doesn't make Martin or his family villains who need to be further insulted or demonized, and it doesn't make this event anything less than a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2016, 06:32:09 PM »

He's right.

I don't see how that is relevant, but I suppose I can't expect much from an admitted racist.
The burglaries were reported as being from a black person.  So if Martin was white, he wouldn't have been suspected.

Hmm, maybe if he didn't attack people on sight he wouldn't have been suspected.
Dead.
He was suspected prior to attacking george.  By george.

Also, I'm an admitted racist?  Not saying your wrong but I don't remember where I said it.  Or saying it.

Hmm, maybe his suspicions were confirmed were the person he suspected attacked him.
Maybe.  Maybe Martin was the burgler that was terrorizing the neighborhood.

We will never know. 

Anyway, I've said my peace so unless you have something you'd like to discuss further, I'm gonna bow out.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2016, 06:39:03 PM »

Seeing that line alone, how can anyone disagree?

Tact, social norms, basic human decency, respect for the dead, sympathy for a grieving family, etc.  Yes, as far as the law goes, Zimmerman was legally justified in using deadly force.  That doesn't make him a hero whose actions need to be cheered or celebrated, it doesn't make Martin or his family villains who need to be further insulted or demonized, and it doesn't make this event anything less than a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.
Seriously? Lord Dave doesn't even have tact when discussing Zimmerman, he literally said he would like to murder him. But you think Zimmerman should be held to a higher standard when complete strangers assume he's guilty and want to murder him?

Talk about double standards.

I never said he was a hero. Honestly, he sounds like an asshole. But he's right in this case, regardless of how hard that truth is.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 07:58:28 PM »

He's right.

First place TM was acting suspiciously. Second Zimmerman was Hispanic, not white, and third so what? If the burglaries were made by a white gang then would you suspect a black guy? If the burglaries were made by teenagers are you going to suspect granny?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2016, 08:43:55 PM »

He's right.

First place TM was acting suspiciously. Second Zimmerman was Hispanic, not white, and third so what? If the burglaries were made by a white gang then would you suspect a black guy? If the burglaries were made by teenagers are you going to suspect granny?

.... huh?
I'm very confused.
My point is that the burglaries were suspected of being made by a black person.  Thus, any suspicious looking black people would be more of a concern than any other race.  If the burglaries were made by a white gang, then any white people looking suspicious would be more of a concern.

I never mentioned Zimmerman's race as I do not believe he racially profiled.  He profiled based on previous crime suspects (a black person) which in itself is not racial profiling as the criminal was suspected of being a black male so thus any black male could be it.  Racial profiling would be suspecting any black male without any idea what the race of the burglar was.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 09:47:57 PM »

He's right.

.... huh?
I'm very confused.
My point is that the burglaries were suspected of being made by a black person.  Thus, any suspicious looking black people would be more of a concern than any other race.  If the burglaries were made by a white gang, then any white people looking suspicious would be more of a concern.

I never mentioned Zimmerman's race as I do not believe he racially profiled.  He profiled based on previous crime suspects (a black person) which in itself is not racial profiling as the criminal was suspected of being a black male so thus any black male could be it.  Racial profiling would be suspecting any black male without any idea what the race of the burglar was.

Oh ok. Sorry. Whenever I see anything that looks like liberal logic I get mad.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2016, 05:10:25 AM »

He's right.

.... huh?
I'm very confused.

Oh ok. Sorry. Whenever I see anything that looks like liberal logic I get mad.
It's fine.  Conservative logic does that to me.

See, we aren't so different.  We're just being manipulated by the media to hate each other instead of speaki g rationally until we find a solution.