Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2016, 04:57:02 AM »
Somebody correct me if I have this wrong; the left-wing media, blm movement, and everyone that helped to make the Zimmerman/Martin case famous with their zeal to destroy Zimmerman, is now mad that Zimmerman is trying to sell the gun he used, while capitalizing on the notoriety they helped create.

I can't help but to smile.

Reminds me of Anita Sarkeesian.

Well, when ya stalk and shoot someone who posed no threat otherwise, one of those times will make national news.
From what I've read, the shooting part happened after the "no threat" part ended.

Well, yeah.  I mean, think of it from your perspective.

Some guy you don't know is following you.  In a car.  He has a gun.  He will not leave you alone even after you try to evade him.
Do you

A) Keep running
B) Stand your ground and kick his ass.

If I knew he had a gun, I'd definitely keep running, although it's unlikely that Martin knew that.
He knew at some point.  I think it was during the heated argument.  I mean, if some guy was pissed at me and he had a gun on him, I'd be like "Fuck that." and attack for dear life.  Running ain't gonna get me away from a bullet.

Attacking someone who you know has a gun is just a form of suicide. Literally bringing your weak Dave fists to a gun fight.
So is trying to outrun a bullet.  Honestly, if I thought they would shoot me either way, I'd go with fighting. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 01:28:45 PM »
So is trying to outrun a bullet.  Honestly, if I thought they would shoot me either way, I'd go with fighting.

Run in a serpentine motion.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2016, 07:48:04 PM »
I'm not mad he's selling it.
I'm mad he's using "It killed a teenager I was harassing!" As a way to get money.  If he sold it as just a gun without attaching anything beyond physical description, I'd be fine.  But nope.

He probably needs lawyer payment money.

It was the other way around. Zimmerman, being the neighborhood watch dog, was checking his neighborhood when he saw the teenager (nearly 18) being in a spot he wasn't supposed to be. He called the police (the tell tell sign of someone who wants to murder someone [sarcasm]) and against the orders of dispatch he felt he needed to do something. The teenage was faster and doubled backed and confronted Zimmerman. He bested zimmerman's head into the sidewalk forcing him to pull his gun on him and fire.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2016, 08:53:11 PM »
Here's a video you can watch. Uncensored cussing is in it but the points are sound.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 02:02:53 AM »
We don't need yet another Zimmerman thread. He was acquitted. End of story. Book closed.

George

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 02:44:21 AM »
We don't need yet another Zimmerman thread. He was acquitted. End of story. Book closed.

I really wish this were true, but Zimmerman keeps doing dumb shit like this and ending up back in the news.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 02:54:14 AM »

I really wish this were true, but Zimmerman keeps doing dumb shit like this and ending up back in the news.

Only because he knows it triggers people like Dave. Zimmerman is a man who loves publicity and the media loves to give it to him.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 06:03:28 AM »

Only because he knows it triggers people like Dave. Zimmerman is a man who loves publicity and the media loves to give it to him.
If I were less restrained and rich, I'd love to buy that gun so I can shoot him with it.

But I'm not so I will just rant.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »
If I were less restrained and rich, I'd love to buy that gun so I can shoot him with it.

You're ridiculous.

You weren't there and are buying into "black kids can do no wrong" propaganda. He was acquitted. Stop being an emotional reactionary who doesn't understand the law.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »

You're ridiculous.

You weren't there and are buying into "black kids can do no wrong" propaganda. He was acquitted. Stop being an emotional reactionary who doesn't understand the law.

No one but George was.  Well, and the dead guy.  So all we have is his word and somw vague witness reports, half of which weren't reliable.

As for the law, yes, I understand the law quite well.  A jury can vote however they want.  If they got a literal confession from george of first degree murder, they could still vote to aquit.  There is no law stating a jury needs to follow the law.

Rama Set

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »

You're ridiculous.

No one but George was.  Well, and the dead guy.  So all we have is his word and somw vague witness reports, half of which weren't reliable.

As for the law, yes, I understand the law quite well.  A jury can vote however they want.  If they got a literal confession from george of first degree murder, they could still vote to aquit.  There is no law stating a jury needs to follow the law.

So, why do you want to shoot him?  Because he is insensitive and opportunistic?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »

You're ridiculous.

So, why do you want to shoot him?  Because he is insensitive and opportunistic?
Poetic justice mostly.  But I understand thats now how the world works. 

I think I'm done raging.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 04:24:51 PM »

I think I'm done raging.
So you truly don't believe that Zimmerman could have been acting in self defense? You rather believe that he just followed some kid in his car, called the police, and then shot him for fun? Real neat logic there.

Even if you do think that Zimmerman provoked Martin into beating his ass, then I'd still like to know why you think Zimmerman should be murdered. Acting in self defense, regardless if you provoked a fight, doesn't equal a death sentence IMO.

Now he's just auctioning it off because he doesn't like the memory attached to it. Seems honest enough to me. Why not go get upset about real injustices rather than give Zimmerman any more attention?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 04:43:34 PM »

I think I'm done raging.
So you truly don't believe that Zimmerman could have been acting in self defense? You rather believe that he just followed some kid in his car, called the police, and then shot him for fun? Real neat logic there.

Even if you do think that Zimmerman provoked Martin into beating his ass, then I'd still like to know why you think Zimmerman should be murdered. Acting in self defense, regardless if you provoked a fight, doesn't equal a death sentence IMO.
Of course it does.
If you feel your life is in danger, you should have the right to defend yourself.  So why is it not ok for Martin to feel like his life was in danger?  If some guy with a gun was following me reletlessly, I'd assume he was gonna kidnap me, rape me, or murder me. Or all 3.  Wouldn't you?

Yet because Martin threw the first punch, he's the bad guy.  That shouldn't be how it should work if you're gonna have the right to stand your ground.

Now he's just auctioning it off because he doesn't like the memory attached to it. Seems honest enough to me. Why not go get upset about real injustices rather than give Zimmerman any more attention?
Where does he say that?  He says its for fighting BLM and Clinton.  He could have easily just pawned it or sold it without the "own a piece of history".

Its clear he does not regret the memories as he keeps bring it up. 

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »
Why would you regret the memory of you shooting some dumbass in self defense?

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 05:20:55 PM »

Even if your rant is completely baseless? Apparently you haven't watched the video. You haven't even addressed it. You're like the FEs here. Unless you ARE one then that'll explain you're dismissive aditude to facts.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
Of course it does.
If you feel your life is in danger, you should have the right to defend yourself.  So why is it not ok for Martin to feel like his life was in danger?  If some guy with a gun was following me reletlessly, I'd assume he was gonna kidnap me, rape me, or murder me. Or all 3.  Wouldn't you?

Yet because Martin threw the first punch, he's the bad guy.  That shouldn't be how it should work if you're gonna have the right to stand your ground.
As a woman who has encountered creepy followers, I can tell you that fighting them is not the correct response in the slightest. You try to lose them, find another person, knock on someone's door for help, call the police, call a friend to pick you up, and only resort to self defense when the person actually puts their hands on you first (or moves to do so). As we can see in this situation, turning to fight first only escalates things.

Where does he say that?  He says its for fighting BLM and Clinton.  He could have easily just pawned it or sold it without the "own a piece of history".

Its clear he does not regret the memories as he keeps bring it up.
Ah, well I read in a different article that he didn't feel comfortable owning the gun anymore because of the ordeal it put him through so he's selling it with the proceeds going towards those orgs.

BTW, sometimes people have to talk about their regrets in order to cope with them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:27:09 PM by rooster »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 05:35:37 PM »
Rooster has extensive experience dealing with thugs. This is because Rooster lives in a ghetto.

Just thought I'd provide some background facts.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 05:37:33 PM »
This is because Rooster lives in a ghetto.
No, I don't.

But I do work downtown.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »
This is because Rooster lives in a ghetto.
No, I don't.

Yeah, except you do.

Your ghetto is so ghetto even the squirrels have tiny little squirrel glocks