InvisibleThomas

Moon Landing
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:56:47 AM »
Hi everyone, first thread here! Thanks for having me.

I'm recently awakened to the truth of flat earth and one thing i'm pondering is this:

Does the truth of Flat Earth NECESSARILY logically mean that a Moon landing is impossible? If you launched while the Moon was above Earth, at it's shortest trajectory away, and departed back to Earth when you were facing the right way again, presumably you'd be able to make the trip. Perhaps the astronauts rode the Moon all the way around the Earth-disc and NASA is keeping that info hidden. Maybe NASA even has photos of the underside of Earth.

Thoughts?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:50:03 AM by InvisibleThomas »

Re: Moon Landing
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 07:27:19 PM »
The underside of the earth is called Antarctica, it is a continent, because the earth is a sphere! There is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to this, I don't know why some people choose to ignore it. Secondly, NASA can't hide information or pictures. They are a public organization and are legally required to show every image they capture from whatever source they have, it's just that the earth is no abject of interest to the big telescopes they have in orbit. As for the moon landing, it happened, there is no doubt about it. There is proof of NASA equipment on the surface of the moon, and pictures and footage of astronauts there. Say what you like, those images are real. The moon is always at the same distance from earth, 239,000 miles, and it orbits the earth once every 28 days. If it was 3000 miles away, like FET claims, then you could get there using an extremely weak booster, not needing the 2 billion dollar rockets that NASA builds to attain earths actual escape velocity, because in FET, there is no gravity, just the earth accelerating.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 07:38:45 PM »
There is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to this...
Please, provide said evidence.

NASA can't hide information or pictures.
Citation needed.

They are a public organization and are legally required to show every image they capture from whatever source they have
So you believe this of other government organizations, then, as they too are public? If you really believe that, I have some oceanfront land in Arizona you will love.

As for the moon landing, it happened, there is no doubt about it.
Literally false. You not doubting it doesn't mean there is no doubt about it.

There is proof of NASA equipment on the surface of the moon
Perfect! Please provide this evidence.

Say what you like, those images are real.
I am sure you can prove this, too.

I can keep going, but you have made enough claims that require evidence to keep you busy for a while.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 11:24:04 PM »

I'm recently awakened to the truth of flat earth and one thing i'm pondering is this:

Does the truth of Flat Earth NECESSARILY logically mean that a Moon landing is impossible? If you launched while the Moon was above Earth, at it's shortest trajectory away, and departed back to Earth when you were facing the right way again, presumably you'd be able to make the trip. Perhaps the astronauts rode the Moon all the way around the Earth-disc and NASA is keeping that info hidden. Maybe NASA even has photos of the underside of Earth.

Thoughts?

Most flat earthers do not believe the moon is 160,000 miles away. Much closer infact. Some estimate 3-5,000 miles away.

So you'd have to start there with that logic and look at NASA with a whole new outlook.

My opinion is NASA is a complete fraud and all the numbers that come with it are too!

Now have they actually attempted to travel to space? To the moon?

I say yes and they realized they couldn't escape the dome.

I am a dome believer. I do not belive man has ever or will ever escape the dome ALIVE...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:25:39 PM by Bookish Neptune »

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »
Why would NASA have photos of the underside of the earth, though? The moon and the sun can't really travel underneath the earth in a flat model.

As for the possibility of a moon landing, I suppose it is possible. I doubt that anyone has actually gone to the moon, though. I guess it depends on a few factors such as whether you believe the celestial bodies are spherical or flat, and other things like that.

I say yes and they realized the couldn't escape the dome.

I am a dome believer. I do not belive man has ever or will ever escape the dome ALIVE...

Where would a dome have come from, anyway? I've personally seen little evidence for a dome, and most of it seems to be religious in nature.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 11:35:49 PM »
Why would NASA have photos of the underside of the earth, though? The moon and the sun can't really travel underneath the earth in a flat model.

As for the possibility of a moon landing, I suppose it is possible. I doubt that anyone has actually gone to the moon, though. I guess it depends on a few factors such as whether you believe the celestial bodies are spherical or flat, and other things like that.

Where would a dome have come from, anyway? I've personally seen little evidence for a dome, and most of it seems to be religious in nature.

Where would the "dust" come from that created the big bang?

I hear and read the word dust so many times it's laughable..

Science=nothing+nothing=something.

I dont belive that we are to know all the secrets of the universe.

That's my position.

I'm not religious nor have a faith I subscribe to. I consider myself a free thinker, nothing more.

And as a free thinker I have concluded that man has and never will escape the dome alive.

I have an idea of how us humans got here, but how the earth and heavens were formed and by who, I have no clue. I could even speculate. No one can.

All know is there are powerful entities at the wheel and they are not all very nice!

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 11:45:40 PM »

Where would the "dust" come from that created the big bang?

I hear and read the word dust so many times it's laughable..

Science=nothing+nothing=something.

I can't say I've heard the term "dust" before. Is that in reference to the supposed singularity that allowed for the big bang?

Also, as you mention the existence of "powerful entities", would you say that you subscribe to somewhat of a deist position?

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 12:05:08 AM »

I can't say I've heard the term "dust" before. Is that in reference to the supposed singularity that allowed for the big bang?

Also, as you mention the existence of "powerful entities", would you say that you subscribe to somewhat of a deist position?

"Epic Big Bang Discovery Might Just Be Space Dust"
http://www.space.com/27243-big-bang-gravitational-waves-doubt.html

Just Google "big bang space dust".

Countless hits come up. Even mainstream t.v. shows used this phrase over and over again. I understand why....

And no not a deist position. My position is rather bleak and dismal to be honest.

As a free thinker I do not subscribe to any group, name or religion.

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 01:46:43 AM »
The moon landing has been proven to be a hoax several times. Armstrong was sadly a puppet for NASA. Assuming they paid him well, I would have done the same  ;)

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 04:03:34 AM »

Thoughts?

There is no evidence of a terrestrial craft progressing beyond where we can fly high altitude craft.

This claim that there is no evidence is supported by the complete absence of continuous footage from launch to orbit amongst the multitude of space launch videos provided by NASA, ESA, and the like. The moment things will reach a transition from high altitude to orbit, the video either completely stops or inexplicably transitions into a CGI/computer view of the space craft with telemetry data rather than maintaining the same camera view we had since launch.

My thoughts, as some others conclude is that the footage of the launch and high altitude provides the foundation of a cognitive bridge built to guide the viewer to resigning further critical thought of what they are witnessing while simultaneously exploiting the viewer's reliance on the "trusted" source such as your national space agency.

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 02:25:42 PM »

I have an idea of how us humans got here, but how the earth and heavens were formed and by who, I have no clue. I could even speculate. No one can.

[/quote]

Would you mind sharing? I'm interested.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »
The moon landing has been proven to be a hoax several times. Armstrong was sadly a puppet for NASA. Assuming they paid him well, I would have done the same  ;)

Source?

Every time someone says this it ends up BS.

Did you ever talk to Armstrong or Aldrin?

Yeah I didn't thinks so.

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 09:34:00 PM »

Thoughts?

There is no evidence of a terrestrial craft progressing beyond where we can fly high altitude craft.

This claim that there is no evidence is supported by the complete absence of continuous footage from launch to orbit amongst the multitude of space launch videos provided by NASA, ESA, and the like. The moment things will reach a transition from high altitude to orbit, the video either completely stops or inexplicably transitions into a CGI/computer view of the space craft with telemetry data rather than maintaining the same camera view we had since launch.

My thoughts, as some others conclude is that the footage of the launch and high altitude provides the foundation of a cognitive bridge built to guide the viewer to resigning further critical thought of what they are witnessing while simultaneously exploiting the viewer's reliance on the "trusted" source such as your national space agency.

Because CGI in in July of 1969 was top notch technology then. I mean slide rules could do unbelievable things in photography.

I grew up around the Space Program; my dad worked for Rocketdyne/North American Rockwell. The Santa Susana Engine Test site was less than 7 miles as the crow flies from our house. I got to see more things first hand as they happened than most people.

I trust NASA et al because I saw it happen. I learned some of the math, read everything I could get my hands on, science was the one subject I never worried about my grades.

My Aunt  worked for Howard Hughes, the company that built the Surveyor that soft landed on the Moon, (dad later went to work there too) and I have more stuff and info on that program. Southern Ca was in some ways better than KSC or JMSC in Huston to live in. We WATCHED IT HAPPEN.

There are literally billions of proofs that we went to and landed on the Moon.

You don't believe it. Fine with me. But if you insist in berating the facts it is up to you prove your case, not me to reprove mine.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:47:04 PM by Round fact »

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 10:00:15 PM »

You don't believe it. Fine with me. But if you insist in berating the facts it is up to you prove your case, not me to reprove mine.

Please provide sources for the BILLIONS of proofs that man has landed on the moon.

Lol... really though... I hate throwing this phrase around, because it is so over used, but if there ever was a clear cut case of "confirmation bias" this would totally be it.

Offline BlueMoon

• NASA Defender
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 10:38:32 PM »

Please provide sources for the BILLIONS of proofs that man has landed on the moon.

Lol... really though... I hate throwing this phrase around, because it is so over used, but if there ever was a clear cut case of "confirmation bias" this would totally be it.
Find them yourself.  If you ever bothered looking, you would find that every "proof" of a moon hoax has been debunked multiple times by people a lot smarter than you. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 10:53:02 PM »

Proof Apollo was real
Bing
77,700,000 RESULTS

Nope. You said it was all faked, it is up to you prove it.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 01:28:36 AM »

Proof Apollo was real
Bing
77,700,000 RESULTS

Seems about 93,000,000 short of a billion, obviously math isn't your thing.

And who the hell uses bing? Lol

Hey Blewmoon, I wasn't talking to you so please refrain from speaking to me unless spoken to.

Oh, for your information, people a lot smarter than me have also debunked the apollo program.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 05:41:34 AM »

Proof Apollo was real
Bing
77,700,000 RESULTS

Hey Blewmoon, I wasn't talking to you so please refrain from speaking to me unless spoken to.

Oh, for your information, people a lot smarter than me have also debunked the apollo program.
I know! I'm not "Round fact" either, but
Your "93,000,000 short of a billion" seems a bit short "obviously math isn't your thing" either, did we run out of fingers?

I've only ten fingers too, so I can't help, take off your socks and try again.

There a saying that "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!",
of course the Russian's say "People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses!"
Though, of course, I agree his billion was way over the top!

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 11:18:18 AM »
I dont belive that we are to know all the secrets of the universe.

That's my position.

So you worship your own ignorance?

According to what definition of evidence? Every single photo, video, witness report etc. is evidence, so there is certainly tons of evidence for spacecraft. What your theory is to explain the evidence is a whole other question.

Yet we have live video casts from space from a time when CGI wasn't even invented yet.

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 12:09:48 PM »

Proof Apollo was real
Bing
77,700,000 RESULTS

Remove the tree from your own eye before attempting to tell me about the splinter in mine. Your math was off by 814,000,000.

Google  Proof Apollo moon landings

AllNewsVideosImagesShoppingMoreSearch tools
About 74,700 results (0.46 seconds)

So Bing has more information.

Math not my thing? I am retired now, but I was a Civilian DoD Accounting Tech and Lead Auditor Depart of the Army DFAS-IN.

I also write Speculative Fiction (AKA Science Fiction) and knowledge of math and science is a must. I at least have to know where to find the information and various calculators.

My "billions" was literary license. Sue me.

One more note on math; there is no math explaining aether, UA, FE night and day, sunrise/sunset, FE and round planets the phases of theMoon... The list is too long to post.

In your opinion people have debunked the Apollo Moon landings. Most of them are believers in oddball conspiracies. They are the Alex Jones and Richard C Hoaglands of the world. They make claims about educational expertise, but when asked to prove it, change the subject or or go silent. And Google or Bing indicate their claims are bogus, as there are no citations posted that back up those claims.

Ask yourself this; IF NASA faked it, would they not KNOW people would be looking for evidence?  And given that they would, would not NASA not have gone to extraordinary means NOT to make these "mistakes"?

Every single claim that the NASA faked it has been conclusively shown to be false.