Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2016, 03:43:22 PM »
Who do you support?

« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2016, 04:21:17 PM »
I support the underground American president.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2016, 06:57:15 PM »
I am not a Cruz supporter.

I have been merely pointing out to you the strange things that occurred during the past three months: Trump not attending the debate prior to the Iowa primary, Two Corinthians, the media attacks on Cruz, and many other subtle facts, which could not have happened by chance.

All of you here are under the impression that Trump actually believes that American will be great again, or that he is financially independent, not taking orders from anybody.

Trump is not part of the upper echelon of power, he only acts out the part he has been given in this electoral process.
I don't.
Trump is running for other reasons than political power.  He's already rich and owns a lot of stuff with his name on it.  POTUS is a lot of stress that I'm sure he realizes.  He either knows he can't do the things he says or he thinks he can and is delusional.

Also:
What the hell is "Two Corinthians" supposed to mean?

But seriously, you're honestly thinking we think politics and this presidential run is fair? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2016, 07:11:19 PM »
Levee supports moleman for president.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2016, 07:20:06 PM »
Levee supports moleman for president.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2016, 07:24:47 AM »
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/02/24/cavuto-your-world-exclusive-romney-calls-trump-release-his-tax-records-theres-reason

The reason I replaced my messages with Vril Society images (not Nazi), was to delete the portions where I reminded everyone that this website is run by people who are NOT actual FE believers (the very reason they refuse to include my proven and tested AFET in the faq).

Does everyone here know what an "underground American president" is?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2016, 07:43:49 AM »
Google says no one knows what that is.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/donald-trump-hiding-bombshell-in-tax-returns-mitt-romney/articleshow/51136198.cms

However, the following article was written four days ago, before it became a headline:

http://socialnewswatch.com/2016/02/20/if-trumps-tax-returns-didnt-contain-a-bombshell-he-would-have-released-them-already/

Yeah and?
Donald Trump having politically damning tax returns is not news.  Just putting his income with 9 digits is enough to turn people off.  Or should.

It won't, unless it shows he pays like 5% tax or something.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2016, 01:24:28 PM »
By Trump's own admission, he could shoot a man on fifth avenue in broad daylight and he wouldn't lose any voters. I don't give a shit what his tax returns say, and I doubt anyone that is voting for him does, either.

Levee doesn't want to make America great again. He wants Cruz to tell him sweet lies.

« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »
This article was written on February 1, 2016:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/02/01/when-will-donald-trumps-tax-returns-be-public/

People are, and should be, very concerned about his tax returns and the reason why he continually postpones releasing them to the public.

« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2016, 01:41:41 PM »
This is from three days ago, it features Trump's own responses to the question about the tax returns:

http://www.fultonpostnews.com/opinion/donald-trumps-tax-return-dodge-h27600.html

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:18 PM »
lrn2CapitalGainsTax. By taking a low salary and earning the majority of their wealth in dividends the ultra-rich can avoid roughly half the %'s that the rest of us are taxed at.  Sam Walton didn't take a ridiculously low salary because it was cute or because of some nebulous sense of company pride. He did it for the tax breaks. That's just the beginning too, there are many tricks that the rich can do to pay much lower percentages that would make the rest of us balk. (setting up charities, shell companies, and even flat-out avoiding the aforementioned capital gains tax are a few perfectly legal ways to lower your taxes)

Trump doesn't want people to see what % he gets taxed at because his opposition will accuse him of avoiding taxes. When in reality, we should be much, much more concerned about his mental stability it he were not taking advantage of these legal tax loopholes.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
I would definitely prefer to make my income with qualified dividends instead of wages.

Most people are just hoping Trump is doing something terrible, like when Mitt Romney's tax returns showed that he was using the Mormon Church to siphon taxfree money.

« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2016, 02:07:49 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/25/4-questions-voters-need-donald-trump-to-stop-dodging/ (one might think that it is question #2 that is most important, the tax returns issue; no, question #4 is even more challenging)

« Reply #256 on: February 26, 2016, 09:58:53 AM »

Vicente Fox,  (former) President of Mexico

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2016, 11:44:53 AM »
There is actually a massive amount of options we have at our disposal to force Mexico to pay for the wall. Cutting foreign aid or bringing back Mexican import taxes are two good examples floating around right now.

Trump, hilariously enough, could force them to effectively pay for the wall and bring back the jobs manufacturers are sending over there. Very effective.

Rama Set

« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »
There is actually a massive amount of options we have at our disposal to force Mexico to pay for the wall. Cutting foreign aid or bringing back Mexican import taxes are two good examples floating around right now.

Trump, hilariously enough, could force them to effectively pay for the wall and bring back the jobs manufacturers are sending over there. Very effective.

But then the price of your shit goes up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2016, 01:33:18 PM »

Wouldn't import tax require the removal of NAFTA?