« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:22:20 AM by sandokhan »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2015, 09:43:07 AM »
Please provide the link.

You mean this?

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/14/459642064/why-ted-cruz-could-have-a-real-shot-at-the-gop-nomination

(it is dated December 14)

So it is.  Still not surprising.

What about all your past prediction?  Like from 4 years ago.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »
Some of the best economists in the world offer their opinion on the unexpected danger of higher inflation in the United States:

http://www.international-economy.com/TIE_Sp15_InflationSymp.pdf

See also: http://www.themoneyenigma.com/the-risk-of-inflation-in-2016/

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2016, 05:38:33 PM »
m8 I'd bet the rest of the money I earn in my life that he won't. I actually, sincerely told my conspiracy theorist brother in law I'd give him every dime I make from now 'til I die if Obama gets a third term. He very firmly believed he would, but wasn't willing to bet anything.
Have you told your brother inlaw that the earth s flat?
God is real.

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2016, 12:42:54 PM »

According to the official chronology of history, on March 26, 1790, the First Congress passed a law providing, “And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens.” This appears to be the only legal text from the time of the Constitution’s adoption that defines the term “natural born citizen.”

"In 1802, Congress enacted a statute to providing that “the children of persons who now are, or have been citizens of the United States, shall, though born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, be considered as citizens of the United States.”"

This was strategic for Trump: Cruz and Trump have most of the same beliefs. If Trump is removed, Cruz will be the standard bearer. Thus, Trump wants Cruz to be available if he’s removed from contention.

Fact is, as Trump says, Hillary will use Cruz’ eligibility as a weapon. Trump is getting this out of the way, early. It will have burnt through its powder – and power – long before Hillary can try to ignite it.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:26:08 PM by Rushy »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »
I'm helping to get Hillary elected.

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2016, 12:57:11 AM »

Whilst secretly Berning on the inside
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2016, 01:54:03 AM »

Whilst secretly Berning on the inside

I got paid to help hill dog. My heart is Berning.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2016, 06:03:24 AM »
I read an article on npr last week about cruz and the evengelion vote.

What's his stance on the Rebuilds?

No idea what you mean.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2016, 06:52:48 AM »

No idea what you mean.
Just a guess: he couldn't figure out what you meant by "evengelion" (I sure know I can't), so he pretended you said "Evangelion".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2016, 11:55:33 AM »

No idea what you mean.
Just a guess: he couldn't figure out what you meant by "evengelion" (I sure know I can't), so he pretended you said "Evangelion".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion

Ah.  Once again my inability to spell has confused all.

Evangelicalism is what I was going for. 

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2016, 10:03:12 AM »

At first glance, the latest polls in Iowa seem to indicate that Trump might be the favorite...

However, the caucus organizers are set up by the state parties and are run by volunteers: only the most motivated voters win.

Trump's support comes from groups of voters that have no history of high voter turnout.

And the ethanol lobby issue has been eclipsed by what republican voters consider to be a more important matter: basic conservative principles.

Thork

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2016, 10:35:57 AM »
Well, it looks like it is going to be Trump.

Trump will win Republican Idol because he has experience in reality TV competitions. And that is exactly what this presidential cycle will be like. Politicians used to have debates run by the groups such as women's lib who would ask questions of the candidates based on their area of interest. The candidates would get a 60 min opening speech, receive follow up questions and then provide a 30 min rebuttal.

Now they go on NBC or Fox debates. They have 60 seconds to talk about the economy for example, get a question back and give a 30 second rebuttal.

This plays to Trump. He's going to slaughter any other Republican.

Now Trump is also going to win the whitehouse. Janet Yellen has seen to that. By November the economy in America is going to be in meltdown with a crashed stock market, bail outs for banks, major corps, huge amounts of debt etc. Yellen pricked the bubble. And no democrat will stand a chance because they are going to be blamed for the financial turmoil as it has happened on Obama's watch and he kept telling everyone he saved the economy ... which he didn't, he kicked the can down the road.

So Trump it is. Enjoy America, enjoy.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2016, 12:14:41 PM »
Well, it looks like it is going to be Trump.

Trump will win Republican Idol because he has experience in reality TV competitions. And that is exactly what this presidential cycle will be like. Politicians used to have debates run by the groups such as women's lib who would ask questions of the candidates based on their area of interest. The candidates would get a 60 min opening speech, receive follow up questions and then provide a 30 min rebuttal.

Now they go on NBC or Fox debates. They have 60 seconds to talk about the economy for example, get a question back and give a 30 second rebuttal.

This plays to Trump. He's going to slaughter any other Republican.

Now Trump is also going to win the whitehouse. Janet Yellen has seen to that. By November the economy in America is going to be in meltdown with a crashed stock market, bail outs for banks, major corps, huge amounts of debt etc. Yellen pricked the bubble. And no democrat will stand a chance because they are going to be blamed for the financial turmoil as it has happened on Obama's watch and he kept telling everyone he saved the economy ... which he didn't, he kicked the can down the road.

So Trump it is. Enjoy America, enjoy.
The GOP will block him at the caucus.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »

And now the beautiful and highly intelligent Sarah Palin has backed him! The dream ticket for the mentally unwell, IF they get in, say goodbye to civilisation.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2016, 12:51:45 PM »

I'm going with a utopian dream here, there are lots of intelligent Americans that will follow their hearts and Bernie will be the next president.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2016, 12:59:59 PM »
Bernie is way too old and frail for the presidency.  He looks like he's about to have a heart attack from the strain in every debate.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
I'm going with a utopian dream here, there are lots of intelligent Americans that will follow their hearts and Bernie will be the next president.
Look, I know America prides itself in being the "land of the free", but that doesn't mean you can just have free shit forever.

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2016, 04:09:18 PM »
Look, I know America prides itself in being the "land of the free", but that doesn't mean you can just have free shit forever.

free shit forever?  i think a fairer criticism would be that his proposals are pretty expensive. 

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/22/10814798/bernie-sanders-tax-rates
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »
free shit forever?  i think a fairer criticism would be that his proposals are pretty expensive. 
Yes. Remember the part where I said you can't have free shit forever?