George

Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #980 on: July 18, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »

Trump supporters are such triggered, oversensitive cucks.

« Reply #981 on: July 18, 2016, 08:08:23 PM »

Trump supporters are such triggered, oversensitive cucks.

Where in that video do you get that impression?

George

« Reply #982 on: July 18, 2016, 10:41:32 PM »
Not the video, the angry comments.

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

« Reply #985 on: July 19, 2016, 05:42:55 AM »

So, it finally came down to the roll call vote: here is what happened.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/never-trump-delegates-have-support-needed-to-force-rules-vote-225716

Alaska delegate Fred Brown told POLITICO he did get the required signatures. “I had secured more than enough signatures from Alaska delegates, but the convention secretary was not at the designated location where I was told to submit them,” he said. “Some said she was hiding. Others said she was protected by guards. Regardless, I was told I could also present the signatures from the floor. Nevertheless, when the vote occurred, my mic was not turned on. When I attempted to present these signatures at the stage, my effort was ignored by the chair, and the security guard turned me away.“

When Womack announced the result from the stage, the rebellious delegates went ballistic, swamping the continuing proceedings with screams and still demanding a vote. Colorado’s Unruh convinced her state’s delegates to walk out and screamed for nearby Texas’ to do the same, though they declined. Morton Blackwell, a conservative Virginia delegate told POLITICO that the process was “crooked.” Blackwell, a veteran RNC member of 32 years, guessed that several of the delegations that withdrew from the effort were plants by the RNC to convince insurgents they had reached their goal. He wondered whether the bitterness they felt would linger.

Iowa delegate Marlys Popma, who helped lead the state’s effort to support the roll call vote, rejected that suggestion. “People knew exactly what they were signing,” she said.
“This is about the full assault on the delegates,” Waters said in an interview, while aides frantically bounced back and forth collecting signatures from friendly delegations. At one point Monday, 11 jurisdictions had signed on: Maine, North Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Alaska, Colorado, Washington, the District of Columbia, Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.

"You will see more insurgency, because, and I have nothing to do with the fact that people now know that their voices were squelched," said anti-Trump Colorado delegate Kendal Unruh, the founder of the Free the Delegates movement, in a live interview on C-SPAN where she accused party leadership of using "strong-armed tactics."

"I have never in all my life, certainly in six years in the United States Senate, prior to that as a lifelong Republican, never seen anything like this," said Utah Sen. Mike Lee, one of the most prominent signatories to the push for a roll call vote. "There is no precedent for this in parliamentary procedure. There is no precedent for this in the rules of the Republican National Convention. We are now in uncharted territory. Somebody owes us an explanation. I have never seen the chair abandoned like that. They vacated the stage entirely."

New Hampshire Sen. Gordon Humphrey personally filed the signatures to the convention secretary — an exchange that followed after a frantic search to find the secretary before the deadline to submit the signatures. At the time, Never Trump leaders raised concerns that the secretary, Susie Hudson of Vermont, might intentionally avoid them to ensure the effort was defeated.
After the vote, he was livid: "The very unpleasant scene that unfolded here just a moment ago I think is a glimpse into the future of a trump presidency,” Humphrey told POLITICO. "We have seen the trump presidency and prototype many of his supporters if they are not fascists, act very much like fascists, shouting down the opposition, treating them roughly.”
“My first act after Mr. Trump’s nomination if that occurs will be to get up, walk out and go home,” he continued. “And after that I will resign from the Republican Party if that is the case."

So, there were enough delegates votes to vote down the amendments passed by the Rules Committee, but they were simply ignored by the RNC leadership.

Simply put: had the proper votes been taken into consideration, had the correct number of votes been counted, it would have been all over for Trump, no way that he could get a majority of votes on the first ballot vote.

More here: http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/07/18/mark-levin-tears-reince-priebus-new-one-power-grab/

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 19, 2016, 10:48:12 AM »

wew
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 19, 2016, 04:33:23 PM »
Sandokhan, I am no longer allowing the copy/paste of articles in this thread. You can post links and videos, but copy and pasting an entire article is unnecessary.

« Reply #988 on: July 19, 2016, 04:46:28 PM »
It is very important to understand what occurred yesterday at the convention: eleven states had the necessary number of signatures required for a roll call vote. Had the rules not been broken by the RNC, Trump's candidacy would have been over right at that moment, this is what we are talking about here.

I included in my previous post only the most significant paragraphs, not the entire article; from now on I will refrain from doing so.

Here are further developments:

http://www.redstate.com/diary/blbennett/2016/07/18/report-meeting-going-including-lawyers-re-roll-call-petition/

It was “the most disgusting display of parliamentary abuse that I’ve ever seen in the 14 conventions that I have attended starting in 1964,” longtime Virginia conservative activist Morton Blackwell told NBC.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:27:18 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 19, 2016, 05:23:15 PM »
Who has been chosen by the elites to lead America?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: July 19, 2016, 05:58:15 PM »

For all the new people here, please keep in mind Levee (Sandohkn) will ramble endlessly. Please don't bait him or purposely delve into a discussion about the knights Templar, Masons, and other irrelevant garbage or I will remove it from this thread and I will punish YOU not him. Thank you.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

George

« Reply #991 on: July 19, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 19, 2016, 07:11:05 PM »

For all the new people here, please keep in mind Levee (Sandohkn) will ramble endlessly. Please don't bait him or purposely delve into a discussion about the knights Templar, Masons, and other irrelevant garbage or I will remove it from this thread and I will punish YOU not him. Thank you.

It's just an innocent question. :^)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 20, 2016, 12:51:10 AM »
The official Republican Party nominee of 2016 for President of the United States of America is Donald J. Trump.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 20, 2016, 04:57:58 AM »
You know, with all the things levee has said, it occurs to me that Trump has gotten by far easier than one might expect.  The RNC's attempt to stop him failed multiple times.  I think, if there is a co spiracy and secret society, its Trump whose their choice.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 20, 2016, 01:15:08 PM »
You know, with all the things levee has said, it occurs to me that Trump has gotten by far easier than one might expect.  The RNC's attempt to stop him failed multiple times.  I think, if there is a co spiracy and secret society, its Trump whose their choice.

The "never Trump" movement's numbers are a very small minority. If they managed to get anything done, that in and of itself would be conspiracy material.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 20, 2016, 01:44:41 PM »

The "never Trump" movement's numbers are a very small minority. If they managed to get anything done, that in and of itself would be conspiracy material.
Sure, the movement, but there was a lot of push against him when he began to rise.  Nevertrump was the leftovers of those who didn't bow to the popularity of Trump.  I suspect that most of the party leaders were against Trump for months until they gave in to pressure.

« Reply #997 on: July 21, 2016, 05:38:39 AM »

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074

For those who support Donald Trump, this should be extremely worrisome.

Now there is no way out for Trump.

Either he has been lying all along to the American people, and he will attack Russia as soon as he is declared President, or the elites will take him out (at the ballot box, of course) come November, since they have been planning for a war with Russia for the past 40 years.

Online beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 21, 2016, 08:33:13 AM »
How is he going to rule Holy Terra if he doesn't conquer Russia?
The Mastery.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 21, 2016, 09:38:16 AM »
But who can conquer Russia?  Many have tried.  All have failed.