Video Proof NASA Use Projection Screening Globe Earth.
« on: October 22, 2017, 08:44:03 PM »
I am the owner of the #PIZZAGATE Youtube Channel, I decided to share this evidence I came across on a video with few views. Video Proof NASA Use Projection Screening Globe Earth.

devils advocate

Re: Video Proof NASA Use Projection Screening Globe Earth.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:02:57 PM »
Wow what proof...........

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
I am the owner of the #PIZZAGATE Youtube Channel
Which one?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:09 PM »
Well done,  ;)

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 05:29:39 PM »
Wowie! I would like to shit post but.....

Cant shit post when the readers are filled with autism. At first i thought flat earthers are a bunch of trolls and actually they are a bunch of retards! What a surprise!

Please refrain from low-content posts in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 11:26:06 PM »
I am the owner of the #PIZZAGATE Youtube Channel, I decided to share this evidence I came across on a video with few views. Video Proof NASA Use Projection Screening Globe Earth.

It's not obvious what the "thing" that's moving is.  However, what it most certainly cannot be is an insect in front of the light source.  Think about it - if the light source is far away - then the "insect" is going to be TINY compared to the size of the lamp - and the shadow would be very VERY fuzzy - not razor sharp like the object in the video.  Also, if the light was closer - then the shadow would move a much larger distance across the screen than the "insect".   Neither of those things are happening here.

I can't actually explain what this is - but it can't be a projection artifact as the videographer claims.

Because the white dot and the black one move exactly the same number of pixels across the screen in the same exact amount of time, this pretty much has to be something that's happening in the plane of the camera lens.

So what the heck it is - I can't explain.   It's an interesting mystery - but I don't see it as proof of some massive conspiracy.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?