Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: New here. How do you explain this?
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »
Well there is your answer Pete. Wikileaks. It's obvious that you agree that Assange goes to great lengths to protect his sources and to keep them anonymous.
I also know enough about cybersecurity to know that while Assange can be a helpful outlet, relaying information to him would be far from secure. Someone without my level of knowledge would probably be in trouble by now.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »
Given the level of fraud the FE faithful suggest, there is a great opportunity for them here. There are "whistle blower" laws [...]

What an awesome opportunity [...]
What an awesome opportunity to get murdered in cold blood, as previous whistleblowers have. Please, I know you're trying to be generous, but you can take all the glory on that one.

I am with Pete on this one.  Ask anyone who went to jail under Obama how that whistle blower program worked out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:40:12 PM by TomInAustin »
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline gizmo910

• Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 06:16:16 PM »
What an awesome opportunity to get murdered in cold blood, as previous whistleblowers have. Please, I know you're trying to be generous, but you can take all the glory on that one.

I am with Pete on this one.  Ask anyone who went to jail under Obama how that whistle blower program worked out.

Who?
Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

;)

Offline JAZZEYENANO

• I do not believe in a flat earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2017, 08:06:56 PM »
Don't be foolish and underestimate the power of satan. These astronutz could have gone thru all this you say and one day near the end, a couple men in black explain to him or her that their daughter will be tortured and raped in front of his wife then the same for her before being shot in the head with a nail gun. Whether it's JFK, Bobby, Martin or the 1,000's before and after who went against evil only to pay, God alone cut the cards for us and made it so even the brightest scientists who sold out can't figure out 95% of what makes up the skies. Thats because you can't see beyond the dome and gravity doesn't exist now does it. It's a make believe formula.

So the Nutz are chosen just like the scientist....no return to normalization once you sell out to satan. Run along skippy. The Earth is flat.

What the actual hell!? The earth being flat is one thing, even though it's round, but do you honestly believe any one would go through that much trouble just to fake something so trivial? I think not, this is one of the main reasons I can't believe in a Flat Earth, the whole idea that the government is hiding the truth from us is silly.
Convince me if you can