Curiosity File

Re: Earths Curvature and spin effect on long range ballistics.
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2018, 07:45:06 AM »
A couple things I would like point.
#1 one main component of their job is the "kill" shot. they are assassins.
# I also think Tom misunderstood, but I'd still like to point out that using the minute measurable deflection at such short distances absolutely strengthens the argument of this effects existence..     
The manual indicates that simply hitting the target, even if just to injure, is a success. An assassin would need to guarantee a kill.
Soldiers aren’t assassins. That’s a horrible thing to call them. They are way less accurate.
Snipers aren't just military and even military snipers have been given orders to take out high profile non military targets. One or more snipers assassinated JKK  for example. 

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »
Here is the derivation for the full equation for g:

This is the classic derivation which can be found in any number of textbooks on mechanics.

Newton kept for the public ONLY the first radial component, and eliminated all others (angular acceleration, Coriolis force).

That is why g is a variable and not a constant: once the angular acceleration/Coriolis force terms can be activated its value can be either increased or decreased.

We will see immediately that the radial component itself, -GM/r2, cannot be correct: Newton derived this equation from the fake Keplerian data.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.424.4364&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Gravitational Induction and the Gyroscopic Force
(A hydrodynamical theory of gravity that accounts for the gyroscopic force)

This equation accounts FOR ALL OF THE PHENOMENA left unexplained by Newton's single term gravitational formula: the DePalma/Kozyrev experiments, the Sagnac/Coriolis effect, the gravitational/magnetic Aharonov-Bohm effect, the Podkletnov effect, the Biefeld-Brown effect, the Nipher effect.

"We can summarize the current deficiencies in both gravitational theory and electromagnetic theory.

In gravitation, we are missing both the Coriolis/gyroscopic component and the angular acceleration component. The Coriolis/gyroscopic component is sadly missing from all contemporary accounts relating to the theory of gyroscopes."

KEPLER'S FRAUD: the faking of the astronomical data in the New Astronomia

Dr. W.H. Donahue explains how Kepler forged/falsified/faked the entries:

A total fraud and forgery. The data from Tycho Brahe's precise observations for the circular orbit, MODIFIED to give the appearance of a nonexistent elliptical orbit: "the observational input is nil".

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776670#msg1776670

Kepler published his first law of planetary motion based on the data gathered by Tycho
Brahe in 1609. The law states that planets orbit the sun in ellipses with the sun at one focus.

“Almost 400 years later, William H. Donohue undertook the task of translating
Kepler’s 1609 Astronomia Nova into the English New Astronomy (Donohue 1992)
when in the course of his work he redid many of Kepler’s calculations, he was
startled to find some fundamental inconsistencies with Kepler’s reporting of these
same calculations (Donohue 1988)."

“After detailed computational arguments Donahue concluded the results
reported by Kepler . . . were not at all based on Brahe’s observational data; rather
they were fabricated on the basis of Kepler’s determination that Mars’s orbit was elliptical.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1988JHA....19..217D

Kepler's fabricated figures, by W.H. Donohue

The scholar, William H. Donahue, said the evidence of Kepler's scientific fakery is contained in an elaborate chart he presented to support his theory.

The fabricated data appear in calculated positions for the planet Mars, which Kepler used as a case study for all planetary motion. Kepler claimed the calculations gave his elliptical theory an independent check. But in fact they did nothing of the kind.

''He fudged things,'' Dr. Donahue said, adding that Kepler was never challenged by a contemporary. A pivotal presentation of data to support the elliptical theory was ''a fraud, a complete fabrication,'' Dr. Donahue wrote in his paper. ''It has nothing in common with the computations from which it was supposedly generated.''

A FRAUD AND A COMPLETE FABRICATION.

The very foundation of modern science, the most significant work in astronomy ever published, turns out to be a total fakery and forgery.

Now, here is how Newton derived his fake law of attractive gravitation from Kepler's fake data.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1992933#msg1992933

That is why the radial component, -GM/2, is totally false, it is based on the fake data introduced by Kepler.

g is a variable, and not a constant: the full acceleration equation proves it.

That is why if we can modify either the angular acceleration or the Coriolis force components, we can modify the value of g, this is the DePalma effect.

Mysfit

« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2018, 01:00:00 PM »
The manual indicates that simply hitting the target, even if just to injure, is a success. An assassin would need to guarantee a kill.
Soldiers aren’t assassins. That’s a horrible thing to call them. They are way less accurate.
Snipers aren't just military and even military snipers have been given orders to take out high profile non military targets. One or more snipers assassinated JKK  for example.
The manual only covers US marine snipers. If you have a manual for other snipers, I would love to know if it mentions the Coriolis effect.
Soldiers have been known to be ordered to kill civilians, but this is going off topic and I don't know who JKK is and don't care unless it was done at long range and required knowledge of the Coriolis effect.
Please stop trying to make this about people, the manual is clear and the video is undisputed evidence. We are doing well.

Curiosity File

« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2018, 03:00:33 PM »
The manual only covers US marine snipers. If you have a manual for other snipers, I would love to know if it mentions the Coriolis effect.
Soldiers have been known to be ordered to kill civilians, but this is going off topic and I don't know who JKK is and don't care unless it was done at long range and required knowledge of the Coriolis effect.
Please stop trying to make this about people, the manual is clear and the video is undisputed evidence. We are doing well.

JFK typo corrected.
But I agree this is completely off topic.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »
We know that there are a lot of people who think it exists and write about it. However, it would be a much stronger argument to show that there have been artillery experiments on reality to directly demonstrate the matter, rather than words about theory or supposition of what slight adjustments should be made.

As part of artillery sighting enhancements, the Army tested a new ranging system (JETS). It uses, in part, a Precision Azimuth Vertical Angle Module (PAVAM).

"Soldiers with the 2nd Battalion, 319th Field Artillery Regiment spent four days testing the Joint Effects Targeting System.
The system is a man-portable, handheld, target observation, location and designation system built for day or night use in all weather conditions, according to an Army Operational Test Command release.
The system includes a Handheld Target Location Module, a Laser Marker Module and a Precision Azimuth Vertical Angle Module, which are mounted on a tripod."

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/09/20/artillery-soldiers-airdrop-test-new-targeting-system/

"Thanks to its robust algorithms and high performance HRG CrystalTM gyroscopes, PAVAM finds true north very quickly by sensing the earth's rotation and determining the azimuth to north...We are happy to provide PAVAM to the Soldier in partnership with Leonardo DRS and the Army."

https://www.safran-electronics-defense.com/media/more-100-precision-azimuth-vertical-angle-module-pavam-delivered-safran-optics-1-2017-20180611

"The PAVAM uses the spin of the earth to help the JETS provide accurate targeting information.”

https://www.army.mil/article/175956/army_awards_contract_for_jets_handheld_targeting_system

More on JETS Testing:

From the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command:

"After spending a month with the targeting systems, most Soldiers were ready for the system to be fielded.”

http://www.pacom.mil/Media/News/News-Article-View/Article/1468797/field-artillery-soldiers-test-new-precision-targeting-system-to-find-friend-or/

"The Army said at the end of 2017 that it expected to wrap up JETS testing in early 2018 and have the system in the hands of every forward-observation team by the middle of the year.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-soldiers-testing-joint-effects-targeting-system-2018-3

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2018, 09:06:26 PM »
The JETS is this computerized spotting device on a tripod:

I have do no doubt at all that the calculations that such a device can attempt to account for the supposed "Coriolis Effect."

The forward observer transmits the target information to the artilleryman, and then the Artilleryman fires on it and proceeds to miss the target! As we have documented, military artillery is not accurate. JETS is merely a computerized version of the Artillery Coriolis Table that we saw.

If the location data is transmitted to a weapon with guided munitions, such a guided missile, then the missile will seek the target coordinates regardless of wind, weather, trajectory, imperfections in flight, or the "Coriolis Effect".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:32:33 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2018, 09:22:27 PM »
The JETS is this computerized spotting device on a tripod:

I have do doubt at all that the calculations that such a device can make attempt to account for the supposed "Coriolis Effect."

Can't say that it does exactly, but your 'doubt' is based on nothing and really means nothing.   It does, however, reference the fact that the earth rotates:

"The PAVAM uses the spin of the earth to help the JETS provide accurate targeting information.”

https://www.army.mil/article/175956/army_awards_contract_for_jets_handheld_targeting_system

The forward observer transmits the target information to the artilleryman, and then the Artilleryman fires on it and proceeds to miss the target! As we have documented, military artillery is not accurate. JETS is merely a computerized version of the Artillery Coriolis Table that we saw.

Now you're saying that JETS does does factor in the coriolis effect? I'm confused, up above you stated that you doubted it did.

If the location data is transmitted to a weapon with guided munitions, such a guided missile, then the missile will seek the target coordinates regardless of wind, weather, trajectory, imperfections in flight, or the "Coriolis Effect".

I thought we were talking about artillery, not guided missiles?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2018, 09:31:20 PM »
Can't say that it does exactly, but your 'doubt' is based on nothing and really means nothing.

There was a slight typo on my last message. I said that I have no doubt that is does what it claims to do and can make the calculations that it claims to perform.

This U.S. Army Artillery Coriolis Table also attempts to provide target information to account for the supposed rotation of the earth. What is your point? Is your point that someone was able to put it onto a computer and sell it to the government for lots of money?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:32:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2018, 09:37:07 PM »
Can't say that it does exactly, but your 'doubt' is based on nothing and really means nothing.

I said that I have no doubt that is does what it claims to do and can make the calculations that it claims to perform.

This U.S. Army Artillery Coriolis Table also attempts to provide target information to account for the supposed rotation of the earth. What is your point? Is your point that someone was able to put it onto a computer and sell it to the government for lots of money?

You wrote "I have do doubt..." which I inferred that you meant 'to' doubt. My apologies.

My point is that you claim there is no demonstration or experimentation as to factoring in a rotating earth when it comes to long range artillery. This device does factor in a rotating earth and has been tested buy the military. And is being deployed to troops. Simple as that.