Elusive Rabbit

/r/flatearthsociety - Moderation
« on: January 24, 2017, 02:19:10 PM »
I'm interested in undertaking a role as a Moderator for /r/flatearthsociety.

I've been using reddit regularly for around four years, though I've only made the account /u/Elusive_Rabbit recently. That being said, I've kept my eye on /r/flatearthsociety for a while, especially when it exploded, and have noticed its decline.

So, as a long-time reddit user, flat earth believer, and concerned individual, I'd like to be a subreddit Moderator. Would this be possible? Which users should I be getting into contact with about this? I'm assuming SexWarrior is one of the main guys I should talk to.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:39:41 PM by Elusive Rabbit »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: /r/flatearthsociety - Moderation
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:10:54 PM »
I'm assuming SexWarrior is one of the main guys I should talk to.

You would be assuming correctly. Franklin is also a mod. There is a 3rd, but I don't know who it is.

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 04:32:54 PM »
You would be assuming correctly. Franklin is also a mod. There is a 3rd, but I don't know who it is.

Great. I'll shoot the two of them a message. Thanks.

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 01:54:09 PM »
Quote from: Elusive Rabbit
I'm an atheist.

Some others aren't, some others are. It doesn't matter too much, unless you're a Bible-thumping, literal-minded fundamentalist who calls upon the poetic allegories and vast metaphors of the Old Testament as scriptural "proof" of the flat earth. In that case, you're just a moron.

link

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 02:05:28 PM »

Well you upset Inti' so you get my vote.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 02:44:55 PM »
I'm not sure what Inti's post/link has to do with this thread.

So, I denounced fundamentalist, literal interpretations of ancient texts in favor of employing logic, rationality, and zeteticism, topped off with a healthy dose of science. That's how flat earth models should be constructed, the evidences gathered, the theories built upon. 

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 01:30:28 PM »

What is your problem with me? Do you have any expectation from me? You can say it clearly. Already everyone sees. :)

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »

What is your problem with me? Do you have any expectation from me? You can say it clearly. Already everyone sees. :)

S&C is not the place for this discussion. Locking this thread.