Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #960 on: March 15, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
What exactly is my narrative again?

Is it as far fetched as a Kremlin plot to take over US politics?
Yeah, it's "There is no evidence that Trump's campaign has gotten help from Russia and every agency in the government is lying."
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 15, 2017, 10:48:25 PM »
Yeah, it's "There is no evidence that Trump's campaign has gotten help from Russia and every agency in the government is lying."
Why are US intelligence agencies more trustworthy than the Russian government?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #962 on: March 15, 2017, 11:31:40 PM »
What exactly is my narrative again?

Is it as far fetched as a Kremlin plot to take over US politics?

You were demanding investigations about PizzaGate on similar amounts of evidence but this doesn't move your needle at all. You are a hopeless fanboy.

'Cuz their on Americas side, man.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 16, 2017, 04:58:30 AM »
Motivation.  I can't imagine he US intelligence agencies have a desire to lie about Russia for the sole purpose of getting rid of Trump before he even became president.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 16, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »
So I heard on the radio Trump saying thst wiretapping means all sorts of surveilance.  I'll give him that though he should choose his words with more care.

I also heard that we'll be amazed at the things that will come out in a week or two and my first thought was "So you're gonna fabricate evidence?". I mean, why wait?  Whats taking so long to release the evidence you saw?  Or even just say what you saw.

Or this could be amazing like the health care bill.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 16, 2017, 02:49:06 PM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 16, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/15/politics/travel-ban-blocked/

oh shit

Trump is gonna try to bring down the federal court system.  Just watch.

« Reply #967 on: March 16, 2017, 05:27:38 PM »
Motivation.  I can't imagine he US intelligence agencies have a desire to lie about Russia for the sole purpose of getting rid of Trump before he even became president.

It doesn't matter what you can imagine. The truth is the intelligence agencies job description is pretty much deception and control of information. They have a long history of very illegal, well documented deeds, including but not limited to assassination of foreign leaders, torture and human rights abuses, working to overthrow sovereign governments, even influencing the elections of friendly nations like france, infiltrating and attempting to destroy any and all counter-culture movements. And this is just what we know. They aren't elected, have no oversight or accountability, and have lied to us almost as a rule in the past. But now we should trust them because I'm scared of Twump.

Once again, your interpretation of reality is wholly irrelevant and hardly reliable when it comes to topics like these. Just because you want to will CIA into being the good guy, doesn't make it happen.

« Reply #968 on: March 16, 2017, 06:11:42 PM »

It doesn't matter what you can imagine. The truth is the intelligence agencies job description is pretty much deception and control of information. They have a long history of very illegal, well documented deeds, including but not limited to assassination of foreign leaders, torture and human rights abuses, working to overthrow sovereign governments, even influencing the elections of friendly nations like france, infiltrating and attempting to destroy any and all counter-culture movements. And this is just what we know. They aren't elected, have no oversight or accountability, and have lied to us almost as a rule in the past. But now we should trust them because I'm scared of Twump.

Once again, your interpretation of reality is wholly irrelevant and hardly reliable when it comes to topics like these. Just because you want to will CIA into being the good guy, doesn't make it happen.

Why are you so determined to not trust anyone except Trump? Being skeptical is great, but why does Trump get a pass? Why do you think he is trustworthy when no one else is?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 16, 2017, 06:39:48 PM »

False.
They are at the behest of the sitting president.  Which is Trump.
The FBI is the group outside of presidential oversight.  Get it right.

Also, never said the cia has done things agreeable.  But they never so things for shits.  What.  Is.  The.  Motivation?!

« Reply #970 on: March 16, 2017, 08:30:58 PM »

Why are you so determined to not trust anyone except Trump? Being skeptical is great, but why does Trump get a pass? Why do you think he is trustworthy when no one else is?

Why are you making that assumption about me? I never once said that I believe every single thing that Trump says, or even implied that. All I said was that I watch the speeches, press conferences and briefings myself to get my own take instead of letting Rachel Maddow tell me how to think about it.

False.
They are at the behest of the sitting president.  Which is Trump.
The FBI is the group outside of presidential oversight.  Get it right.

Also, never said the cia has done things agreeable.  But they never so things for shits.  What.  Is.  The.  Motivation?!

So, the intelligence community, that is effectively undermining the President by leaking classified material daily, is operating at the behest of that same President? Right.

Their motivation is personal gain of a select few, as it usually is. One motivating factor is the desire to continue the push for more conflict with Syria to topple the regime, so that they can finish the pipeline projects thru their country to pump Iraqi and Turkish oils into Europe. A lot of people have a lot to gain or lose if they cant depend on the sacrifice of our Servicemen and women to further their agendas. Trump doesn't want the War with Russia and Iran that is being pushed by warhawks. One guy that is often implicated in having a huge hand in arming islamists, and pushing this Russian narrative is John McCain. Big Surprise lol

Just because you don't know the motivation doesn't mean there isn't one. I'm sure I only scratched the tip of the iceberg as far as the intelligence communities subversive role in geopolitics, and they often see themselves as policy makers as opposed to their states purpose of intelligence gathering.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:33:04 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 16, 2017, 08:49:38 PM »
So, the intelligence community, that is effectively undermining the President by leaking classified material daily, is operating at the behest of that same President? Right.
You have evidence that they intentionally leaked their tools?  Do tell...

Their motivation is personal gain of a select few, as it usually is.
Which few?  Who specifically?  Cause the head of the CIA is a trump pick so if anything, the head of the CIA should be able to deal with the CIA, yes?  And he (or whoever holds his strings) gets the benefit, right?

One motivating factor is the desire to continue the push for more conflict with Syria to topple the regime, so that they can finish the pipeline projects thru their country to pump Iraqi and Turkish oils into Europe.
So I was gonna ask WTF you're talking about when I found the natural gas pipeline (which doesn't involve turky).  Do you mean that one or are you going to point to another pipeline that isn't well known?  Cause if it's the latter, I need a citation.

A lot of people have a lot to gain or lose if they cant depend on the sacrifice of our Servicemen and women to further their agendas.
Yes.... such as the president of the united states.  Or really any country's leader needs to depend on his military to sacrifice themselves for their agendas, whatever that may be.

Trump doesn't want the War with Russia and Iran that is being pushed by warhawks.
Obama didn't either.  Did you see him trying?  No.  And Trump is building up the military while Obama decreased it.  So, how exactly is that not the exact behavior a "warhawk" would do?

One guy that is often implicated in having a huge hand in arming islamists, and pushing this Russian narrative is John McCain. Big Surprise lol
*Citation needed

Just because you don't know the motivation doesn't mean there isn't one. I'm sure I only scratched the tip of the iceberg as far as the intelligence communities subversive role in geopolitics, and they often see themselves as policy makers as opposed to their states purpose of intelligence gathering.
Sure, but you can't claim guilt and ill intentions without it.  You can investigate.  You can be suspicious.  But you can't say "The CIA is trying to destroy Trump" then provide no evidence of the fact.

And really, if that IS the case, then either Donald Trump is so much a failure, he can't even control his own CIA or it's all true and the CIA is doing their job.

And if it's the latter, then we can never blame the president for anything the CIA does ever again because it could always be a rogue operation.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 16, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »

« Reply #973 on: March 16, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »
Don't you have Norwegian politics to follow or something?

*new rule for me* Ignore anyone who isn't a US Citizen residing in America when it comes to talking about American Politics

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 16, 2017, 09:58:00 PM »

Why? Cos' he seems to know more about it than you do?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Rama Set

« Reply #975 on: March 16, 2017, 10:03:03 PM »

*new rule for me* Ignore anyone who isn't a US Citizen residing in America when it comes to talking about American Politics

How dare someone care about what the biggest geo-political force in the world is up to!  Now, can you please go back to pretending that Trump is nevah wrong?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 16, 2017, 10:19:44 PM »

Yeah...
Sticking your fingers in your ears because you have no actual arguments against what I say isn't going to help.

As for Norwegian politics, it's far duller than American politics, what with Norway being more civilized than the USA.  Plus, the norwegian news has plenty of Trump in it.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
Having previously come to the conclusion that the American consensus about Stalin is quite wrong, the thought occurred that belief in the slanderous myths about him and the USSR generally would be endangered when the Cold War crop of stupid white men begin to die out.

Prolongation of this Cold War stupidity seems to me the chief reason behind the Democrats' promotion of anti-Russian hysteria and associated conspiracy theory.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 17, 2017, 10:32:57 PM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 17, 2017, 10:39:23 PM »
Oh and apparently they're throwing Fox News under the bus cause Fox reported that the UK helped Obama wiretap Trump.  Which is giving Trump grief.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/trump-britain-obama-wiretap-gchq.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0

"Look, we get our news from Fox, ok?  If you have an issue, take it up with them.  What do you expect us to do, verify it ourselves?"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 11:30:59 PM by Lord Dave »