Offline MCToon

• View Profile
Dan Paladino to appear on The NonSequitur Show
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:05:36 AM »
I see that Dan Paladino from the Flat Earth Society will be appearing on the NonSequitur show on January 12.  This is exciting, I will watch this show for sure.

I am unfamiliar with who Dan is.  There are two "Flat Earth Society" web sites I know of, is he someone on this site?  The other site?  Someone we know?

On this video they announced Dan's appearance around the 5:40 mark:
I love this site, it's a fantastic collection of evidence of a spherical earth:
Flight times
Full moon
Horizon eye level drops
Sinking ship effect

Offline MCToon

• View Profile
Re: Dan Paladino to appear on The NonSequitur Show
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »
I've looked at the Twitter account that has agreed to the debate:

https://twitter.com/FlatEarthOrg

This points to tfes.org and even the FAQ.  Is someone on this site is Dan Paladino?  I've not seen any posts that and searching the forum doesn't bring up anything.

Does nobody know who Dan is?  Is someone falsely claiming to be a representative of TFES? 
Flight times
Full moon
Horizon eye level drops
Sinking ship effect

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 03:22:43 PM »
NASA,,,,,

They are everywhere.....

Demons !!!!

They are everywhere.....

It would appear it's a ploy to degrade the FE movement, although we know from scripture the Earth is Flat.

Hello Dan P, glad you could join us.

You brought up a good question, is this the fake flat earth site? I'm telling Junker......
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline MCToon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 06:26:11 AM »
I sent a DM to the Non Sequitur show, it’s Pete Svarrior, not Dan.  Pete, why didn’t you say anything?

Apparently, I got the date wrong too.  Not sure what is the correct date.

Cool, should be a good show.
Flight times
Full moon
Horizon eye level drops
Sinking ship effect

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 11:43:21 AM »
Interesting. I am indeed talking to the guys at NonSeq about potentially making an appearance at some point.

I dropped the ball recently and stopped responding (things have been a bit crazy), but I have every intention of resuming contact. They did email me today to check in, but we haven't agreed a specific time and date.

That's also why I haven't mentioned it so far. As far as I understand, at this point it's just a hypothetical. To give you an example, I have been approached by Good Morning Britain on two separate occasions, and each time they ended up dropping the idea in the middle of making arrangements. Announcing these things too early can lead to disappointment ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:46:10 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline MCToon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
Interesting. I am indeed talking to the guys at NonSeq about potentially making an appearance at some point.

I dropped the ball recently and stopped responding (things have been a bit crazy), but I have every intention of resuming contact. They did email me today to check in, but we haven't agreed a specific time and date.

Yes, things don't always come to fruition.

I hope you get a date figured out.  I will certainly watch it live.

That's also why I haven't mentioned it so far. As far as I understand, at this point it's just a hypothetical. To give you an example, I have been approached by Good Morning Britain on two separate occasions, and each time they ended up dropping the idea in the middle of making arrangements. Announcing these things too early can lead to disappointment ;)

Are you in Britain or is that just who has contacted you without regard to your location?
Flight times
Full moon
Horizon eye level drops
Sinking ship effect