Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2018, 08:41:37 AM »
arent satalites in space how could you see them on earth?

Offline Stagiri

• You can call me Peter
    • View Profile
    • Stagiri Blog
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2018, 08:49:58 AM »

Telescopes
Dr Rowbotham was accurate in his experiments.
How do you know without repeating them?
Because they don't need to be repeated, they were correct.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2018, 08:57:54 AM »
There is well over a dozen good fake satellite videos.

I'm tempted to say "Is that ALL?"

There's a satellite industry in every civilised country of the world, with designers, manufacturers, operators and end-users employing uplink hardware, fixed and portable dishes, downlink stations, and all manner of other hardware and software.

You can hire your own uplink truck.

http://www.sngbroadcast.com/ - in the UK
https://www.productionhub.com/directory/profiles/rentals-satellite-uplink-equipment-sat-trucks-ku-band/us/florida - in Florida
http://www.cameracrew.it/uplink_sat.html - in Italy
etc
etc

You can rent time for uplinking to satellites;
https://www.sislive.tv/solution/satellite-solutions/

You can calculate how much your satellite bandwidth will cost you, depending on your data configuration;
https://www.satcomresources.com/tools/satellite-bandwidth-calculator

I could go on like this all day, finding more and more independent links to other operators and users elsewhere in the world, adding to the absolute mountain of real-world proof that tramps all over those dozen or so mis-informed YouTube videos...... but I get the feeling that none of this will convince you.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2018, 09:00:50 AM »

Are satellites in space.

You could see them with binoculars, telescopes, and with the naked eye, in the case of the ISS

Here's a couple of independent operators who track them with telescopes and with lasers;

Telescope; Planewavemedia on YouTube

Laser; http://sgf.rgo.ac.uk/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 11:08:52 AM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2018, 08:12:13 AM »
There is well over a dozen good fake satellite videos. One of the problems with flat earth research is you tube deletes many every month. There is a guy who tracks the deletion, do your research and call Alice.

The White Alice Secret base bouncing signals off dome in Alaska. Feed your Mind...
J-Man I ask, have you ever seen observed any of what the man with the fake voice in the video talks about. (Actually he is not even in the video he just pretends the video tells what he believes, he says this over and over again: "I believe")

Have you visited the Alaska sites you talk about and seen that they are true? Spreading conjecture and speculation is against Flat Earth principles.

I am being told the sites are no longer in use, are vandalised and no longer considered safe.

Also have you ever seen, observed the troposcatter links that make me watch my Formula 1 show when I point my dish at the precise single spot in the sky?

You state communications can be done very easy, very cheaply. Where are the large numbers of entrepreneurs that enter this low-cost market to broadcast all over the earth? The expensive rocket and satellite business would be outcompeted before long. Have you ever seen, observed this to be done easily, cheaply, other than your abandoned, vandalised, dismantled Alaska site?

Occam's Razor leads us to believe that you are still just babbling away. Not helpful. (Proverbs 10:8 ).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:11:21 PM by Treep Ravisaras »

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2018, 09:25:37 AM »
They are a hoax. Gps is simply ground based.
Breaking news: Uber is part of the conspiracy!

Uber website - Rethinking GPS: "GPS is a network of 30 satellites."

Uber states they have next-gen location technology based on where they think satellites are:

Uber:

« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2018, 04:05:14 AM »
Flying around looking for sats, I could find none, no one can. They are a hoax. Gps is simply ground based. Enjoy, and hit this guys videos and learn.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of satellites existing. It wouldn't debunk a flat earth. However, there simply is no evidence for satellites. Round earthers will often cite sources that list the time and location to track certain satellites. However, this doesn't prove that the objects seen are heavier-than-air objects floating around a spherical earth. These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:38:33 AM by Pickel B Gravel »
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2018, 04:48:18 AM »
Flying around looking for sats, I could find none, no one can. They are a hoax. Gps is simply ground based. Enjoy, and hit this guys videos and learn.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of satellites existing. It wouldn't debunk a flat earth. However, there simply is no evidence for satellites. Round earthers will often cite sources that list the time and location to track certain satellites. However, this doesn't prove that the objects seen are heavier-than-air objects floating around a spherical earth. These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.
Clearly satellites exist for communication, broadcast and navigation.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2018, 07:17:51 AM »
there simply is no evidence for satellites.

???

What the f*** is my satellite dish pointing at then? And how does GPS work? And where do all those satellite photos used in weather reports come from.
And how come you can SEE the ISS if you know what you're doing, exactly where NASA say it's going to be and going at significant speed?
And where are all those rockets going which people keep witnessing the launches of?
No evidence? Behave.

Round earthers will often cite sources that list the time and location to track certain satellites. However, this doesn't prove that the objects seen are heavier-than-air objects floating around a spherical earth. These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.

OK, to play your game...there is no evidence that they are balloons. I'm pretty sure it would be technically impossible to have balloons which float around in unpredictable ways depending on wind providing things like GPS, Satellite TV, meteorology photos and faking the ISS and all in locations accurate enough to do all this. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:58:54 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2018, 07:46:48 AM »
These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.

Hogwash. Balloons don't behave like that. If they were balloons, they would not stick to defined paths. They would be at the mercy of wind and weather.

Also,

http://sgf.rgo.ac.uk/

.... and why is it always and only about NASA, when most of the satellite launches in the past, and upcoming, are/were non-NASA craft?

... and, as I posted elsewhere;

There are a host of independent operators who track these craft.
There's a satellite industry in most all civilised countries of the world.
You can buy the radio amateur equipment to listen in to transmissions from the ISS as it goes by.
You can hire/buy your own satellite uplink/downlink truck, in pretty much any locale of the world.
You can buy/rent a portable satellite rig, such as that used by remote news gathering crews, and buy/rent airtime on comms satellites to transmit whatever you want to a remote location elsewhere.
You can buy tracking telescopes, which can track moving satellites across the sky for you.
You can photograph the geostationary satellites with the most basic consumer-grade cameras.
etc
etc
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:48:31 AM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline Bobby Shafto

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv72TaxoaafQr8WD
    • View Profile
    • Bobby Shafto YouTube Channel
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »
Public company duping it's shareholders by pretending that it is using satellites in order to cover up its secret method for providing a communications service to its customers:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/27/viasat-2-high-speed-internet-satellite-network-comes-online.html

Seems quite a lot of trouble to go through. Not just the public and shareholders, but the employees are being duped too.

Really?

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2018, 01:14:38 PM »
These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.

Impossible. It is impossible to keep balloons moving in a steady, unchanged direction, like satellites do. Balloons will be moved around by the wind and blown in every direction, you cannot keep it steady. This is not only a problem for those tracking satellites (which thousands do every night), but also those using GPS, satellite TV, etc.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2018, 05:23:04 PM »

Impossible. It is impossible to keep balloons moving in a steady, unchanged direction, like satellites do. Balloons will be moved around by the wind and blown in every direction, you cannot keep it steady. This is not only a problem for those tracking satellites (which thousands do every night), but also those using GPS, satellite TV, etc.
Now hang on there nick, let's play some devil's advocate.
You see, this is plausible in the flat earth model. Whatever force makes the sun and moon spin also could rotate the balloons.
Being lighter than air, they could sit on top of the atmosphere and rotate. (though pressure becomes a problem, they'd pop)
Also there's no wind in space.

In actuality though, balloons cannot replicate satellites.
Plus, if they can send up fake satellites that can hang in the air perpetually, rotating over the earth, couldn't they just send up real satellites?
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2018, 01:52:51 AM »

Now hang on there nick, let's play some devil's advocate.
You see, this is plausible in the flat earth model. Whatever force makes the sun and moon spin also could rotate the balloons.
Being lighter than air, they could sit on top of the atmosphere and rotate. (though pressure becomes a problem, they'd pop)
Also there's no wind in space.

Of course! How could I be so stupid?

In actuality though, balloons cannot replicate satellites.
Plus, if they can send up fake satellites that can hang in the air perpetually, rotating over the earth, couldn't they just send up real satellites?

Also a good point. Why can't they just put real ones up? Why go through the whole process of faking it?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 02:49:16 PM by nickrulercreator »
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »

Did you know that you can an object most commonly referred to as the international space station with the naked eye?
If you use binoculars or a telescope you can really see it.

Since satellites don't exist what is this thing that the government is calling the "international space station" that I am able to see?

It was not there in 1980. When did it get there? How did it get there? If it's man made then it's a satellite by definition.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:14:35 PM by iamcpc »

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2018, 12:36:32 AM »

Clearly satellites exist for communication, broadcast and navigation.

Why do you believe that?
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2018, 01:05:15 AM »
Allaroundthewlrld,
???

What the f*** is my satellite dish pointing at then?
G
The sky. More specifically, equipped balloons or a specific location in the sky where local radio towers send signals that bounce off the ionosphere.

And how does GPS work?

GPS doesn't need satellite.

And where do all those satellite photos used in weather reports come from.

In some cases, high altitude balloons. In other cases (like NASA earth images), faked images.

And how come you can SEE the ISS if you know what you're doing, exactly where NASA say it's going to be and going at significant speed?

The ISS could very well be a natural space object (like an asteroid). It could be anything really. You could also see Venus exactly where NASA says it can be seen. Movements of heavenly bodies can be predicted with amazing accuracy.

And where are all those rockets going which people keep witnessing the launches of?
No evidence? Behave.

They're cheap rockets for show. They probably land in some remote location on earth. Have you actuallly observed a rocket on the moon?

OK, to play your game...there is no evidence that they are balloons.

They may or may not be balloons. I just offered balloons as an alternative explanation. They could very well be be little asteroid-like objects with the ability to reflect microwaves and radio waves.

I'm pretty sure it would be technically impossible to have balloons which float around in unpredictable ways depending on wind providing things like GPS, Satellite TV, meteorology photos and faking the ISS and all in locations accurate enough to do all this.

That's your opinion.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:06:56 AM by Pickel B Gravel »

Offline Bobby Shafto

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv72TaxoaafQr8WD
    • View Profile
    • Bobby Shafto YouTube Channel
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2018, 01:16:13 AM »

The sky. More specifically, equipped balloons or a specific location in the sky where local radio towers send signals that bounce off the ionosphere.

Ionosphere?

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2018, 01:31:08 AM »
iamcpc,

Since satellites don't exist what is this thing that the government is calling the "international space station" that I am able to see?

It could very well be an abnormally shaped asteroid-like space object.

It was not there in 1980. When did it get there? How did it get there? If it's man made then it's a satellite by definition.

If it's a natural space object, then it was always there. We just didn't discover it until 1980. Or possibly it was captured by the earth around that time.

« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2018, 01:36:10 AM »

Ionosphere?

It's a natural layer of the earth's atmosphere that can reflect radio waves. It's used to send radio signals around world.