Flat Earth Cosmographia
« on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »
There is no need to have four volumes to present FET.

And certainly you do not know how to present it, how to sell it to the public.

The best place to start is to show to the reader why the RE does not work at all: the failed big bang/space time continuum hypotheses, the refutation of relativity, why there is no such thing as attractive gravity.

Do not under any circumstances put forward the bogus, science fiction UA acceleration story: you will lose any potential FE believer, as you show that you do not have a proper understanding of gravitational theories.

Then one must show that the Earth is actually stationary, well before presenting its true shape.

Then, and only then, we make the transition, using the fact that a stationary earth must have a flat surface (the fact that terrestrial gravity must a force of pressure exerted by the telluric currents).

This would be one way to write the book.

If a more direct approach is needed, then start with the Tunguska explosion file.

No FE textbook is complete or could be written without the very important idea which I discovered and presented in my Advanced FET pages thread: since the precession CANNOT be due to a moving/rotating Earth (axial precession), then, given the distance between the two tropics on the correct flat earth map, the history of the world could not possibly be more than 500 years old (solar precession at 1.5 km/year, a distance of approximately 1060 km alloted for each of the six sections).

One volume, in less than 150 pages, takes care of business in the most straightforward and spectacular manner...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:47:19 AM by sandokhan »

Re: Flat Earth Cosmographia
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:05:48 PM »
Other things that should never be mentioned in a FE textbook:

Stratellites
3000 mile altitude/32 mile diameter of the Sun
Outer rim ice wall
Northern circumpolar flat earth map

It should be addressed both to the layman and also to the scientist who has earned a PhD in mathematical-physics.

While Flat Earth Conspiracy presents nicely basic FE theory (though it does not offer any kind of proper explanation for gravity), this new book should include the advanced topics, the ones which provide the necessary answers to the most important questions addressed by the RE:

What is gravity?

What is the age of the FE?

Where is our universe located?

How does quantum mechanics relate directly to the shape of the Earth?

Any prospecting flat earth messiah must be proficient in the language of higher mathematics, in order to be able to have a dialogue with experts in RE celestial mechanics/physics...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:08:49 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 03:36:10 AM »
What's wrong with UA?

An upwardly accelerating earth is the empirical explanation, not "graviton particles" or "bendy space" which is totally contrary to known physics and has never been demonstrated in a lab.

I can demonstrate in my home laboratory that the earth is accelerating. I simply step up on top of my chair and walk off the edge while observing the surface of the earth carefully. When I am in free-fall the earth is observed to accelerate upwards to meet my feet. This is direct evidence that the earth is moving upwards to meet me. There is no observation of graviton puller particles or a bending of space, or any of that, not with this or any other experiment. The experiment suggests only one mechanical cause.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:03:05 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 05:29:00 AM »
It has nothing to do with gravitons.

UA has been dragging down the entire FE movement for the past 50 years and it will continue to do so for as long as it will be presented here as the official line.

There are plenty of direct proofs which contradict UA:

The Lamoreaux effect

The Kozyrev effect

The ring laser gyroscope measurements

The beam neutrino experiments

The Bruce De Palma experiments

The Biefeld-Brown effect

The Francis Nipher experiments

and much more...

You have never provided any kind of an answer as to what force is driving the entire Earth upwards.

You and everybody else here have been shown again and again that UA does not work.

UA means very little knowledge of ether physics, the real cause of terrestrial gravity.

I can demonstrate in my home laboratory that the earth is accelerating. I simply step up on top of my chair and walk off the edge while observing the surface of the earth carefully. When I am in free-fall the earth is observed to accelerate upwards to meet my feet. This is a direct evidence that the earth is moving upwards to meet me.

It is my hope that you will never mention this again, especially in front of an engineer...

You are in free fall because of the pressure of the dextrorotatory waves exerted on your body, on a flat surface of the earth.

And these waves have been proven to exist:

The Dayton Miller experiments

The T. Moray experiments

To ignore such basic facts goes against zeteticism.

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 08:54:04 AM »
Another striking example: the UA is totally contradicted by the Allais effect.

"During the total eclipses of the sun on June 30, 1954, and October 22, 1959, quite analogous deviations of the plane of oscillation of the paraconical pendulum were observed..." - Maurice Allais, 1988 Nobel autobiographical lecture.

In a marathon experiment, Maurice Allais released a Foucault pendulum every 14 minutes - for 30 days and nights -without missing a data point. He recorded the direction of rotation (in degrees) at his Paris laboratory. This energetic show of human endurance happened to overlap with the 1954 solar eclipse. During the eclipse, the pendulum took an unexpected turn, changing its angle of rotation by 13.5 degrees.

Allais' pendulum experiments earned him the 1959 Galabert Prize of the French Astronautical Society, and in 1959 he was made a laureate of the United States Gravity Research Foundation.

Dr. Maurice Allais:  Should the laws of gravitation be reconsidered?

http://allais.maurice.free.fr/English/media10-12.htm

In the present status of the discussion, the abnormalities observed can be accounted for only by considering the existence of a new field. (page 12)

Multiple confirmations of the Allais effect:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1626747#msg1626747

Dr. Maurice Allais:

“… the current theory of gravitation (being the result of the application, within the current theory of relative motions, of the principles of inertia and universal gravitation to any one of the Galilean spaces) complemented or not by the corrections suggested by the theory of relativity, leads to orders of magnitude [many factors of ten] for lunar and solar action (which are strictly not to be perceived experimentally) of some 100 million times less than the effects noted [during the eclipse] ... [emphasis added].”

In other words, the pendulum motions Allais observed during his two eclipses – 1954 and 1959 -- were physically IMPOSSIBLE … according to all known “textbook physics!”

The eclipse and the pendulum - How the pendulum's swing angle changed during the 1954 eclipse
The plane of the oscillation of the pendulum shifted approximately 15 centesimal degrees during the eclipse (approximately 13.5 degrees)

Another example, biochirality.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1488624#msg1488624

Some molecules come in left– and right-handed forms that are mirror images of each other (i.e.: they are related like our left and right hands. Hence this property is called chirality, from the Greek word for hand. The two forms are called enantiomers (from the Greek word for opposite) or optical isomers, because they rotate plane-polarised light either to the right or to the left.).  All biological proteins are composed of only left-handed amino acids.  How this could have come about in a primordial soup has long been a puzzle to origin-of-life researchers, since both L (levo, left-handed) and D (dextro, right-handed) forms react indiscriminately.

Francis Crick, codiscoverer of the DNA structure, describes this strange characteristic of the molecules of living organisms:

It has been well known for many years that for any particular molecule only one hand occurs in nature.  For example the amino acids one finds in proteins are always what are called the L or levo amino acids, and never the D or dextro amino acids.  Only one of the two mirror possibilities occurs in proteins.

Linus Pauling, Nobel laureate in chemistry:

This is a very puzzling fact . . . . All the proteins that have been investigated, obtained from animals and from plants, from higher organisms and from very simple organisms bacteria, molds, even viruses are found to have been made of L-amino acids.

Living tissue (with the exception of some bacteria) contains only L-amino acids (laevorotatory-left handed); dead tissue only D-amino acids (dextrorotatory-right handed).

Terrestrial gravity is represented by the dextrorotatory strings of receptive subquarks; antigravity comes into play once we can activate the laevorotatory strings of emissive subquarks (by torsion, sound, applying high electrical tension).

The physics of the subquark:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,30499.msg1401101.html#msg1401101

Magnetic monopoles discovered for the first time, and they are subquarks:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1615813#msg1615813

If any of the readers might wonder as to how the 3000 mile altitude for the orbit of the Sun was reached, here is how:

Statements such as: On March 21-22 the sun is directly overhead at the equator and appears 45 degrees above the horizon at 45 degrees north and south latitude. As the angle of sun above the earth at the equator is 90 degrees while it is 45 degrees at 45 degrees north or south latitude, it follows that the angle at the sun between the vertical from the horizon and the line from the observers at 45 degrees north and south must also be 45 degrees. The result is two right angled triangles with legs of equal length. The distance between the equator and the points at 45 degrees north or south is approximately 3,000 miles.  and  If a navigator neglects to apply the sun's radius to his observation at sea, he is 16 nautical miles (nearly) out in calculating the position his ship is in. A minute of arc on the sextant represents a nautical mile, and if the radius of the sun is 16 miles, the diameter is of course 32 miles. And as measured by the sextant, the sun's diameter is 32 minutes of arc, that is 32 nautical miles in diameter. cannot be true given the effect of the many layers of aether (of various densities) upon the light emitted by the Sun.

S. Rowbotham in Earth is not a Globe:

If any allowance is to be made for refraction--which, no doubt, exists where the sun's rays have to pass through a medium, the atmosphere, which gradually increases in density as it approaches the earth's surface--it will considerably diminish the above-named distance of the sun; so that it is perfectly safe to affirm that the under edge of the sun is considerably less than 700 statute miles above the earth.

It is unfortunate that S. Rowbotham did not include in his book (1881) the classical experiment of G.B. Airy (1871) which did prove once and for all that there are multiple layers of aether, of various densities, between the Sun/Stars and Earth.

Here are the details concerning the experiment performed by G.B. Airy:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=39116.msg986695#msg986695

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 02:26:22 PM »
How does that experiment show that the earth is not accelerating upwards? I see that the pendulum was put in motion until its direction was affected by something external to it, perhaps by the celestial bodies, as suggested by the experimenter.

We do not need to provide an answer for what pushes the earth upwards. Why would we? How an why are beyond scope. The earth is observed to accelerate upwards, and so that is what it does. Whatever is pushing it up does not be explained before an emperical conclusion can be drawn.

We know things can push in this universe. There are examples of things pushing all around us. What has not been shown is how a particle can pull. How can a particle pull? How can space "bend". That doesn't make sense.

There has been no demonstration of waves, particles, or bending space as being the mechanism for gravity. Where is the evidence that these "waves," or whatever you are proposing, exists? I can see, simply, that the earth is accelerating upwards. I just need to step off the edge of my chair.

Where is the empirical evidence for your proposed mechanism? If you cannot provide evidence for your mechanism which is equally empirical, then how can you expect us to abandon a mechanism which is so obvious and apparent?

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 03:18:03 PM »
You have had your day (in fact, 7 x 365 days = 2555 days) all over the three FES boards: in fact, your own personal hypotheses became the law of the land for everybody else.

But your own findings, results, opinions, were debunked again and again...

Don't you think it's time to let someone else do a different job? Years ago, you should have had the courtesy to simply state: the 3000 mile altitude figure has been thoroughly debunked, please remove that data from the FAQ, I will try to come up with a better analysis.

But no such thing happened.

Can everybody understand what I am saying?

A theory has been proposed, which has failed, again and again, to explain anything purporting to the FES.

Some years ago, when I had the opportunity to actually modify the official FEFAQ, Wilmore removed my posts, and kindly informed me that these things just can't be done, everything has to stay the way it is (even though, the UA, the 3000 mile, 32 mile, ice wall, were debunked on a daily basis).

My Advanced Flat Earth Theory certainly has been tested again and again in countless debates, and won each time: why can't I have my results and findings posted in the FAQ?

I see that the pendulum was put in motion until its direction was affected by something external to it, perhaps by the celestial bodies, as suggested by the experimenter.

It doesn't work like that, you should know better.

Dr. Maurice Allais: During the eclipse, the pendulum took an unexpected turn, changing its angle of rotation by 13.5 degrees.

How was the force transmitted from the heavenly body which caused the eclipse to the pendulum? Through what medium? What was that force which caused a sudden change in the angle of rotation by 13.5 degrees?

In the case of the anisotropic support, the amplitude of the luni-solar component of 24h 50m is about twenty million times greater than the amplitude calculated by the theory of universal gravitation (pp. 118-129 and Table VII, p. 129).

No action at a distance is conceivable without the existence
    of intermediary medium.

All known actions, gravitational, optical, electromagnetic,
    propagate through a medium, the aether.

The attraction according to Newton's law of the inverse
    square of the distance or Ampere's formulas are not actions at
    a distance.  They result from local actions which propagate
    progressively across space through the aether.

Contrary to what was assumed in XIXth century and early XXth
    century, the aether is subject to movements and local deformations,
    in other words, the aether is an anisotropic medium.  This anisotropy
    varies over time and space.

The properties of the "vacuum" are nothing else than aether properties.

Dr. Erwin Saxl experiment (1970) (full details here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1629054#msg1629054 )

Saxl and Allen went on to note that to explain these remarkable eclipse observations, according to "conventional Newtonian/Einsteinian gravitational theory," an increase in the weight of the pendumum bob itself on the order of ~5% would be required ... amounting to (for the ~51.5-lb pendulum bob in the experiment) an increase of ~2.64 lbs!

This would be on the order of one hundred thousand (100,000) times greater than any possible "gravitational tidal effects"!

Let us now correlate these extraordinary findings with the DePalma and Kozyrev experiments.

Bruce DePalma graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1958. He attended graduate school in Electrical Engineering and Physics at M.I.T. and Harvard University. At M.I.T. he was a lecturer in Photographic Science in the Laboratory of Dr. Harold Edgerton and directed 3-D color photographic research for Dr. Edwin Land of Polaroid Corporation.

He set up this experiment using two one-inch diameter pinball machine ball bearings where one was not spinning and one was made to spin at 18,000 rpm by a hand held router motor with cups to hold the balls, one on the spinning shaft and one affixed to the casing of the motor. He then he gave the assembly a thrust at an appropriate angle and in the dark with a 60 cycle strobe light and open camera lens he photographed the parallel trajectories of the two ball bearings. Repeating this numerous times and analyzing the photographs, this experiment showed that there is indeed a variation in the gravitational behavior of the spinning vs non-spinning ball bearing. The spinning ball, given the same thrust, went to a higher point in its trajectory, fell faster and hit the bottom of the trajectory before the non-spinning ball.

The results of the Spinning Ball Experiment were published in the British Scientific Research Association Journal in 1976. This experiment was also outlined personally by DePalma to Dr. Edward Purcell, one of the most eminent experimental physicists from Harvard at that time. According to DePalma, Purcell, after contemplating the experiment for several minutes, remarked "This will change everything."

Within a complete vacuum, DePalma took two steel balls and catapulted them into the air at equal angles, with an equal amount of force.

The only difference was that one ball was rotating 27,000 times per minute and the other was stationary. The rotating ball traveled higher into the air and then descended faster than its counterpart, which violated all known laws of physics.

The only explanation for this effect is that both balls are drawing energy into themselves from an unseen source, and the rotating ball is thus “soaking up” more of this energy than its counterpart – energy that would normally exist as gravity, moving down into the earth.

With the addition of torsion-field research we can see that the spinning ball was able to harness naturally spiraling torsion waves in its environment, which gave it an additional supply of energy.

Can you now understand? Laevorotatory torsion waves were harnessed/attracted by the high torsion/rotational movement and caused the antigravitational effect: left to its own devices, the ball with no torsion was subjected to the dextrorotatory wave effect, that is, terrestrial gravity.

A ball spinning at 27,000 RPM and a non-spinning ball were catapulted side-by-side with equal momentum and projection angle. In defiance of all who reject the ether as unrealistic, the spinning ball actually weighed less, and traveled higher than its non-spinning counterpart. Those who attribute this to an aerodynamic or atmospheric effect, please note that it works just as well in a vacuum. Also note, this effect has since been verified by other [enlightened] researchers. The decrease in weight of the spinning ball - anti-gravity - can explain why the spinning object goes higher and falls faster than the identical non-rotating control. Current thinking is that there is no special interaction between rotation and gravity. The behavior of rotating objects is simply the addition of ether energy to whatever motion the rotating object is making.

ETHER PHYSICS MAKES SUPERFLUOUS ANY NEED FOR AN OUTLANDISH EXPLANATION LIKE THE UA.

Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, the greatest astrophysicist of the 20th century.

Dr Kozyrev's experiments began in the 1950s and were conducted since the 1970s with the ongoing assistance of Dr V. V. Nasonov, who helped to standardise the laboratory methods and the statistical analysis of the results. Detectors using rotation and vibration were specially designed and made that would react in the presence of torsion fields, which Kozyrev called the "flow of time".

It is important to remember that these experiments were conducted under the strictest conditions, repeated in hundreds or in many cases thousands of trials and were written about in extensive mathematical detail. They have been rigorously peer-reviewed, and Lavrentyev and others have replicated the results independently.

According to the theory developed by N.A.Kozyrev, time and rotation are closely interconnected. In order to verify his theory, N.A.Kozyrev conducted a series of experiments with spinning gyroscopes. The goal of these experiments was to make a measurement of the forces arising while the gyroscope was spinning. N.A.Kozyrev detected that the weight of the spinning gyroscope changes slightly depending on the angular velocity and the direction of rotation.

We do not need to provide an answer for what pushes the earth upwards. Why would we? How an why are beyond scope. The earth is observed to accelerate upwards, and so that is what it does. Whatever is pushing it up does not be explained before an emperical conclusion can be drawn.

But you do, and a thorough one.

To explain terrestrial gravity by assuming that the Earth is moving upwards is an outlandish supposition, at best, which needs to be proven, to have a supporting theory, which your nebulous posts never provided.

The earth is NOT observed to accelerate upwards, that is your OWN unproven conclusion. I have provided a much better explanation for the law of acceleration in the context of ether physics, please remember.

What pushes it up is of total interest since you have never provided any kind of an explanation (religious, philosophical, scientific) for this: and this is the least of your worries, the UA has been debunked over 100 times in the upper forums.

What has not been shown is how a particle can pull. How can a particle or pull another particle? That doesn't make sense.

Exactly: the pulling mechanism has never been explained, nor can it be explained by mainstream science.

But how does this warrant a science fiction hypothesis, that the Earth is moving upwards to explain away terrestrial gravitation?

There has been no demonstration of waves, particles, or bending space as being the mechanism for gravity. Where is the evidence that these "waves," or whatever you are proposing, exists? I can see, simply, that the earth is accelerating upwards. I just need to step off the edge of my chair. Where is the empirical evidence for your proposed mechanism?   

But there is, plenty of it that the pressure of certain waves does cause terrestrial gravity, and this has everything to do with torsion.

Here is the evidence.

"The effect [of ether-drift] has persisted throughout. After considering all the possible sources of error, there always remained a positive effect." Dayton Miller (1928, p.399)

http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

Dayton Miller's 1933 paper in Reviews of Modern Physics details the positive results from over 20 years of experimental research into the question of ether-drift, and remains the most definitive body of work on the subject of light-beam interferometry.

As a graduate of physics from Princeton University, President of the American Physical Society and Acoustical Society of America, Chairman of the Division of Physical Sciences of the National Research Council, Chairman of the Physics Department of Case School of Applied Science (today Case Western Reserve University), and Member of the National Academy of Sciences well known for his work in acoustics, Miller was no "outsider". While he was alive, he produced a series of papers presenting solid data on the existence of a measurable ether-drift, and he successfully defended his findings to not a small number of critics, including Einstein.

Miller's observations were also consistent through the long period of his measurements. He noted, when his data were plotted on sidereal time, they produced "...a very striking consistency of their principal characteristics...for azimuth and magnitude... as though they were related to a common cause... The observed effect is dependent upon sidereal time and is independent of diurnal and seasonal changes of temperature and other terrestrial causes, and...is a cosmical phenomenon." (Miller 1933, p.231)

THE LAMOREAUX EFFECT

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

#t=0

starts at 9:31 (negative energy and pressure gravity experiment)

The zero-point fluctuations of free space won't fit between those plates, as well, so when you bring these two plates together, there are fewer fluctuations between the plates than there are outside the plates.

The force builds up, and it actually gets stronger and stronger as the plates get closer together, and that force we refer to as arising from negative energy.
The zero-point energy fluctuations outside the plates are stronger than those between, so pressure from the outside pushes them together.

Or think of it another way.
The negative energy between the plates expands space around it.
Steve's years of meticulous labor have made him the first person on Earth to have measured a force produced by negative energy.

DR. T. HENRY MORAY: THE DISCOVERY OF ETHER WAVES:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1707569#msg1707569

If you cannot provide evidence for your mechanism which is equally empirical, then how can you expect us to abandon a mechanism which is so obvious and apparent?

I have just provided ample proofs that terrestrial gravity has everything to do with ether waves, and not UA.

You are way too generous with words: your UA has been, for all these years, ANYTHING but obvious and apparent.

Next time we meet, you will be treated (fully) with the Biefeld-Brown effect.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:26:18 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 06:20:30 PM »
BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT

Dr. Paul Biefeld - former classmate of A. Einstein

T. Townsend Brown - student of Dr. Biefeld, studied at CalTech, he demonstrated his ideas on electricity and gravity to invited guests such as the physicist and Nobel laureate, Dr. Robert A. Millikan.

When the poles of a freely suspended charged capacitor (even in vacuum) were placed on a horizontal axis, a forward thrust would be produced which would move the capacitor in the direction of the positive pole. The direction of thrust would reverse in conjunction with a polarity change. This is the phenomenon known as the Biefield-Brown Effect.

VACUUM TEST #1

http://lifters.online.fr/lifters/ascvacuum/index.htm (includes all necessary technical information and the video itself)

At the pressure of 1.72 x 10^-6 Torr ( High Vacuum conditions ), the apparatus rotates when the High Voltage is increased from 0 to +45 KV.

VACUUM TEST #2

https://web.archive.org/web/20050216062907/http://www-personal.umich.edu/~reginald/liftvac.html (includes technical information and video)

VACUUM TEST #3

https://web.archive.org/web/20070212193741/http://www.t-spark.de/t-spark/t-sparke/liftere.htm (includes technical information and video)

MULTIPLE TESTS PERFORMED IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT ION WIND COULD NOT HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THE EXPERIMENTS THEMSELVES:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/lifteriw.htm

VACUUM TEST #4: PROJECT MONTGOLFIER

https://web.archive.org/web/20140110041712/http://projetmontgolfier.info/

https://web.archive.org/web/20131025082102/http://projetmontgolfier.info/TT_Brown_Proposal.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20130522083124/http://projetmontgolfier.info/uploads/Section_3__Final_Report.pdf

In 1955 and 1956 Townsend Brown made two trips to Paris where he conducted tests of his electrokinetic apparatus and electrogravitic vacuum chamber tests in collaboration with the French aeronautical company Société National de Construction Aeronautiques du Sud Ouest (S.N.C.A.S.O.) .

In addition the Project Montgolfier team constructed a very large vacuum chamber for performing vacuum tests of smaller discs at a pressure of 5 X 10-5 mm Hg:

Left: Vacuum chamber vessel (1.4 m diameter) for conducting electrogravitic tests. Right: Vessel opened to show test rotor rig within. (photos courtesy of J. Cornillon)

Reading the section describing the vacuum chamber results, we learn that when the discs are operated at atmospheric pressure they move in the direction of the leading edge wire regardless of outboard wire polarity.  This indicates that in normal atmospheric conditions the discs are propelled forward primarily by unbalanced electrostatic forces due to the prevailing nonlinear field configuration (which causes thrust in the direction of the low field intensity ion cloud regardless of the ion polarity).  On the other hand, the report says that under high vacuum conditions the discs always moved in the direction of the positive pole, regardless of the polarity on the outboard wire. 

These vacuum chamber experiments were a decisive milestone in that they demonstrated beyond a doubt that electrogravitic propulsion was a real physical phenomenon. 

PAGE 26 OF THE FINAL REPORT FULLY DESCRIBES THE OBSERVED BIEFELD BROWN EFFECT IN FULL VACUUM CHAMBER

When the DISK SHAPED CAPACITOR WAS USED, the total deviation/movement was A FULL 30 DEGREES (deviation totale du systeme 30 degre).

http://users.erols.com/iri/TTBROWN2.htm

In 1985, Dr. Paul LaViolette was in the Library of Congress in Washington, DC and looked up the work "gravity" in the card catalog. Surprisingly, he found the listing for "Electrogravitics Systems," a report that was missing from the stacks. When the librarian tried to locate any other copies through interlibrary loan, she commented, "It must be an exotic document" because she could find only one in the country which was at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Thus, LaViolette was successful in obtaining a copy of the formerly classified document. The mystery continued: seven years later when contacting the Wright-Patterson AFB Technical Library, they surprisingly found no reference in the computer-based card catalog. They did locate the document on the shelves, however, after being asked to search for it. To summarize, the report has historic value because:

It validates T.T. Brown's experiments;
It lists the major corporations that were collaborating on electrogravitics;
It includes the requirements for supersonic speed;
It shows the continuity from Project Winterhaven in 1952;
The report includes a list of electrostatic patents;
It had been classified by the Air Force for an undetermined amount of time which underscores its importance.

This is real science, the greatest American physicist of the 20th century, T. Townsend Brown: it should be the privilege of the FES to immediately claim that the Biefeld-Brown effect can only take place on a flat surface of the earth, but instead, it chooses to post on its official page (no less) the catastrophic UA conjecture, without any proofs.

Dr. Francis Nipher one of the most distinguished physicists of the United States:

http://www.accessgenealogy.com/missouri/biography-of-francis-eugene-nipher-ll-d.htm

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

http://www.rexresearch.com/nipher/nipher1.htm

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Dr. Francis Nipher conducted extensive experiments during 1918, on a modified Cavendish experiment. He reproduced the classical arrangements for the experiment, where gravitational attraction could be measured between free-swinging masses, and a large fixed central mass. Dr. Nipher modified the Cavendish experiment by applying a large electrical field to the large central mass, which was sheilded inside a Faraday cage. When electrostatic charge was applied to the large fixed mass, the free-swinging masses exhibited a reduced attraction to the central mass, when the central mass was only slightly charged. As the electric field strength was increased, there arose a voltage threshold which resulted in no attraction at all between the fixed mass and the free-swinging masses. Increasing the potential applied to the central mass beyond that threshold, resulted in the free-swinging masses being repelled (!) from the fixed central mass. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

Let us also remember the Eotvos experiments, which recorded gravitational anomalies, which also would contradict the UA:

http://mek.oszk.hu/02000/02054/html/onehund.html

This is the kind of high level physics which should be included in the FEW.

It is the only way to explain the ring laser gyroscope and the beam neutrinos phenomena, and each and every question addressed by the RE on gravity/gravitation.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:26:05 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 12:35:12 PM »
Frankly, sandokhan, your conclusions are lacking. In the case of the first experiment, the bob in the Foucault experiment changed angle when the sun and moon was eclipsed and you took this to mean that the sun and moon deflected the pendulum and therefore that same phenomenon must be what is pulling us to the earth.

Well guess what: The sun and moon are not the earth

It doesn't follow that the properties of the celestial bodies are the same as the properties of the earth at all. In the Flat Earth model, the celestial bodies are very different from the earth in a platitude of ways.

The mechanism of an upwardly moving earth as the cause for why we are held to the surface is much more obvious than it being the cause of some invisible phenomenon. We can see an upwardly moving earth. We cannot see gravitons/waves/bending space. Whatever you may think of the mechanism of an upwardly moving earth, it cannot be denied that it is the most empirical explanation.

As far as your demands that we explain the mechanism behind the UA, it is really not necessary to make the conclusions we have made that the earth is moving upwards. Truly, it is not. The earth is seen to move, so therefore it moves. We can see and experience the movement directly.

Do we need to explain why life exists to conclude that life exists? No. We do not. The evidence for life is blaring and apparent, despite a known genesis.

Secondly, I do not know why you are promoting the first experiment  as a proof of gravity, because it says that the phenomena seen doesn't really fall in line with what is known about gravity and the gravitational force the sun and moon exerts on the earth. From your own post:

Saxl and Allen went on to note that to explain these remarkable eclipse observations, according to "conventional Newtonian/Einsteinian gravitational theory," an increase in the weight of the pendumum bob itself on the order of ~5% would be required ... amounting to (for the ~51.5-lb pendulum bob in the experiment) an increase of ~2.64 lbs!

This would be on the order of one hundred thousand (100,000) times greater than any possible "gravitational tidal effects"!

So, really, bringing up this experiment, which is wildly inconsistent with gravity's affect on the tides an other areas, as a proof of earth gravity, is confounding, and more suggests that the phenomenons are different than they are the same.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:55:11 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »
From your following posts I couldn't really understand what is happening in the second experiment with your description. I found another description on another website:

http://electrogravityphysics.com/townsend-brown-capacitors/

Beginning in the mid 1920’s, Townsend Brown specially built a capacitors which utilized a heavy, high charge-accumulating (high K-factor) dielectric material between its plates and found that when charges with between 70,000 to 300,000 volts, it would move in the direction of its positive pole.  When oriented with its positive side up, it would proceed to lose about 1 percent of it’s weight.  (Picture: T. Townsend Brown and Agnew H. Bahnson at the Bahnson Company 1958)

So this capacitor is being charged and discharged with electricity, and when it's oriented on one side it gains weight and when it is flipped around it loses weight, depending on where its "positive pole" is positioned. Is that right? On face value, this seems to suggest that it has something more to do to with magnetism than with the "gravity" which keeps us on the earth, and I am having difficulty finding the connection to that.

Numerous sources tell me that a charging capacitor creates magnetic waves:

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/20126/does-a-charging-capacitor-emit-an-electromagnetic-wave

Charging and discharging a capacitor periodically surely creates electromagnetic waves, much like any oscillating electromagnetic system. The frequency of these electromagnetic waves is equal to the frequency at which the capacitors get charged and discharged.

Since the earth has a known magnetic field, I am not sure why you are trying to interplay the events with earth gravity rather than earth magnetism. That seems a little odd to me.

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »
You have no idea what causes the tidal waves, do you?

It is the pressure of the ether waves, which causes these tidal effects.

I have already documented the existence of these waves, see the Dayton Miller experiments, and the T. Henry Moray experiments.

Let us remember Dr. Nikola Tesla's words: "Ether will behave as a solid to a liquid, and as a liquid to a solid."

"Over the oceans, the gravitational pull is greater than over the continents, though according to the theory of gravitation the reverse should be true; the hypothesis of isostasy also is unable to explain this phenomenon. The gravitational pull drops at the coast line of the continents. Furthermore, the distribution of gravitation in the sea often has the peculiarity of being stronger where the water is deeper. “In the whole Gulf and Caribbean region the generalization seems to hold that the deeper the water, the more strongly positive the anomalies.”

As far as observations could establish, the sea tides do not influence the plumb line, which is contrary to what is expected. Observations on reservoirs of water, where the mass of water could be increased and decreased, gave none of the results anticipated on the basis of the theory of gravitation."

This alone should remind you, as have countless other RE, that the UA is just a hypothesis, with nothing else than you falling off a chair, even though you have been reminded again and again, that such a proposition is not a proof at all.

You conveniently skipped over the Eotvos experiments, which again show the existence of gravitational anomalies which contradict the UA:

http://mek.oszk.hu/02000/02054/html/onehund.html

Let us first take a closer look not only the Allais effect, but also the Saxl experiment.

CONFIRMATION OF THE ALLAIS EFFECT DURING THE 2008 SOLAR ECLIPSE:

http://stoner.phys.uaic.ro/jarp/index.php/jarp/article/viewFile/40/22

Given the above, the authors consider that it is an inescapable conclusion from our experiments that after the end of the visible eclipse, as the Moon departed the angular vicinity of the Sun, some influence exerted itself upon the Eastern European region containing our three sets of equipment, extending over a field at least hundreds of kilometers in width.
The nature of this common influence is unknown, but plainly it cannot be considered as gravitational in the usually accepted sense of Newtonian or Einsteinian gravitation.

We therefore are compelled to the opinion that some currently unknown physical influence was at work.

In the correct description of the flat earth cosmographia we have the following situation: the black sun eclipses the sun itself (as can be seen from the Antarctica photographs already posted so many times); there is an aether barrier/dome between our atmosphere and the space/place where the orbits of the Sun/Moon/planets/stars take place; the sun's rays/energy are allowed to pass into our atmosphere through certain openings in this dome (documented in the book of Enoch, for example), so, when the black sun passes in front of the sun itself, its radiation, consisting of laevorotatory subquarks influence the pendulum experiments strongly.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1676115#msg1676115

(the detection of subquarks, atoms made up of subquarks, subquarks = magnetic monopoles)

You have never provided any kind of an explanation as to the gravitational forces responsible for the orbits of the heavenly bodies, but I have stated from the very start that there are two gravitational forces at work in our universe: terrestrial gravity, the pressure of subquark strings with dextrorotatory spin, and a rotational type of gravity, the aether itself whirling into motion the heavenly bodies in an enclosed space/dome system.

The subquarks emitted by the black sun during the eclipse are responsible for the sudden and extraordinary antigravitational effects observed during the Allais experiment.

FOR THE SAME MASS AND SUPPOSED GRAVITATIONAL LAW, WHETHER NEWTON'S LAW OF ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY - RE - OR THE UA (your falling off a chair interpretation), AN ANTIGRAVITATIONAL EFFECT WAS CLEARLY OBSERVED.

For Dr. Erwin Saxl's experiment, all the details are to be found here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1629054#msg1629054

Let us follow along.

This would be on the order of one hundred thousand (100,000) times greater than any possible "gravitational tidal effects".

The antigravitational subquarks, imparted/emitted by the black sun, were harnessed, during the torsional motion of the pendulum, to produce these astounding results.

It immediately puts to rest the UA, and tells you that your falling off a chair has nothing to do with the Earth supposedly moving upwards.

Let us return to an experiment carried by Dr. Bruce DePalma, also conveniently skipped by you: the same harnessing of ether in the case of torsion.

Bruce DePalma graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1958. He attended graduate school in Electrical Engineering and Physics at M.I.T. and Harvard University. At M.I.T. he was a lecturer in Photographic Science in the Laboratory of Dr. Harold Edgerton and directed 3-D color photographic research for Dr. Edwin Land of Polaroid Corporation.

He set up this experiment using two one-inch diameter pinball machine ball bearings where one was not spinning and one was made to spin at 18,000 rpm by a hand held router motor with cups to hold the balls, one on the spinning shaft and one affixed to the casing of the motor. He then he gave the assembly a thrust at an appropriate angle and in the dark with a 60 cycle strobe light and open camera lens he photographed the parallel trajectories of the two ball bearings. Repeating this numerous times and analyzing the photographs, this experiment showed that there is indeed a variation in the gravitational behavior of the spinning vs non-spinning ball bearing. The spinning ball, given the same thrust, went to a higher point in its trajectory, fell faster and hit the bottom of the trajectory before the non-spinning ball.

The results of the Spinning Ball Experiment were published in the British Scientific Research Association Journal in 1976. This experiment was also outlined personally by DePalma to Dr. Edward Purcell, one of the most eminent experimental physicists from Harvard at that time. According to DePalma, Purcell, after contemplating the experiment for several minutes, remarked "This will change everything."

Within a complete vacuum, DePalma took two steel balls and catapulted them into the air at equal angles, with an equal amount of force.

The only difference was that one ball was rotating 27,000 times per minute and the other was stationary. The rotating ball traveled higher into the air and then descended faster than its counterpart, which violated all known laws of physics.

The only explanation for this effect is that both balls are drawing energy into themselves from an unseen source, and the rotating ball is thus “soaking up” more of this energy than its counterpart – energy that would normally exist as gravity, moving down into the earth.

With the addition of torsion-field research we can see that the spinning ball was able to harness naturally spiraling torsion waves in its environment, which gave it an additional supply of energy.

Can you now understand? Laevorotatory torsion waves were harnessed/attracted by the high torsion/rotational movement and caused the antigravitational effect: left to its own devices, the ball with no torsion was subjected to the dextrorotatory wave effect, that is, terrestrial gravity.

A ball spinning at 27,000 RPM and a non-spinning ball were catapulted side-by-side with equal momentum and projection angle. In defiance of all who reject the ether as unrealistic, the spinning ball actually weighed less, and traveled higher than its non-spinning counterpart. Those who attribute this to an aerodynamic or atmospheric effect, please note that it works just as well in a vacuum. Also note, this effect has since been verified by other [enlightened] researchers. The decrease in weight of the spinning ball - anti-gravity - can explain why the spinning object goes higher and falls faster than the identical non-rotating control. Current thinking is that there is no special interaction between rotation and gravity. The behavior of rotating objects is simply the addition of ether energy to whatever motion the rotating object is making.

ETHER PHYSICS MAKES SUPERFLUOUS ANY NEED FOR AN OUTLANDISH EXPLANATION LIKE THE UA.

Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, the greatest astrophysicist of the 20th century.

Dr Kozyrev's experiments began in the 1950s and were conducted since the 1970s with the ongoing assistance of Dr V. V. Nasonov, who helped to standardise the laboratory methods and the statistical analysis of the results. Detectors using rotation and vibration were specially designed and made that would react in the presence of torsion fields, which Kozyrev called the "flow of time".

It is important to remember that these experiments were conducted under the strictest conditions, repeated in hundreds or in many cases thousands of trials and were written about in extensive mathematical detail. They have been rigorously peer-reviewed, and Lavrentyev and others have replicated the results independently.

According to the theory developed by N.A.Kozyrev, time and rotation are closely interconnected. In order to verify his theory, N.A.Kozyrev conducted a series of experiments with spinning gyroscopes. The goal of these experiments was to make a measurement of the forces arising while the gyroscope was spinning. N.A.Kozyrev detected that the weight of the spinning gyroscope changes slightly depending on the angular velocity and the direction of rotation.

The conclusions:

A ball spinning at 27,000 RPM and a non-spinning ball were catapulted side-by-side with equal momentum and projection angle. In defiance of all who reject the ether as unrealistic, the spinning ball actually weighed less, and traveled higher than its non-spinning counterpart.

The spinning ball, given the same thrust, went to a higher point in its trajectory, fell faster and hit the bottom of the trajectory before the non-spinning ball.

EXACTLY THE SAME KIND OF ANTIGRAVITATIONAL ENERGY, LAEVOROTATORY SUBQUARKS, OBSERVED DURING THE ALLAIS EFFECT EXPERIMENT.

It is as simple as this: these experiments prove, even to a stubborn UAFE, like yourself, not only the existence of ether, but of the very simple mechanism of terrestrial gravity, unobserved by you, since you were so busy to fall off chairs: the pressure of telluric currents/subquarks strings.

The decrease in weight of the spinning ball - anti-gravity - can explain why the spinning object goes higher and falls faster than the identical non-rotating control. Current thinking is that there is no special interaction between rotation and gravity. The behavior of rotating objects is simply the addition of ether energy to whatever motion the rotating object is making.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:32:17 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
Your "analysis" of the Biefeld-Brown effect means that you still do not understand that gravitons (the dextrorotatory and laevorotatory subquarks) are NOT electrically neutral.

Therefore I am compelled to offer you a course on ether magnetism (we could call it magnetricity).

Electricity = Magnetism - both consist of subquark flow, one in a conductor, the other in space

This flow is made up of TWO currents, of opposing spin, traveling in double torsion fashion: the dextrorotatory subquarks and the laevorotatory subquarks.

The recent discovery of magnetic monopoles:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1615813#msg1615813

Magnetic monopoles = subquarks

https://web.archive.org/web/20120303052100/http://smphillips.8m.com/pdfs/ESP_of_Quarks.pdf (Dr. Stephen Phillips, UCLA, Cambridge)

PRECISE, REAL TIME, PHOTOGRAPHS OF ELECTRICAL CURRENTS, THE DOUBLE VORTEX/SPIN/STRINGS AT WORK:

SPINTRONICS, secret world of magnets, the most thorough work on the double helix theory of the magnetic field (double helix of the telluric currents):

https://freeenergycommunity.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/the-secret-world-of-magnets-spintronics-2006-howard-johnson.pdf

HERE IS HOW THE FLOW OF SUBQUARKS OCCURS IN A MAGNET:

Not only North-Center-South laevorotatory subquarks, but ALSO a South-Center-North flow of dextrorotatory subquarks/magnetic monopoles.

Absolute proof of the existence of subquarks:

www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_09_4_phillips.pdf (Dr. Stephen Phillips, UCLA, Cambridge)

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1401101#msg1401101 (what baryons, mesons, quarks, subquarks look like)

This is what the graviton/magnetic monopole looks like, both spins:

HYDROGEN ATOM: 18 SUBQUARKS - 9 LAEVOROTATORY AND 9 DEXTROROTATORY subquarks

A proton is made up of NINE laevorotatory subquarks - an electron is actually comprised of NINE dextrorotatory subquarks (called now preons).

However, modern science has mistakenly named a SINGLE dextrorotatory subquark as an electron and has ascribed THE TOTAL charge of the NINE corresponding subquarks as the total negative charge of a single electron, thus confusing the whole matter.

TELLURIC CURRENTS are represented by double torsion waves of BOTH laevorotatory (antigravity) and dextrorotatory (terrestrial gravity) subquarks.

NOW WE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW ELECTRICITY FLOWS:

An electric current brought to bear upon the subquarks checks their proper motions, i.e., renders them slower; the subquarks exposed to it arrange themselves in parallel lines, and in each line the heart-shaped depression receives the flow, which passes out through the apex into the depression of the next, and so on. The subquarks always set themselves to the current.  In all the diagrams the heart-shaped body, exaggerated to show the depression caused by the inflow and the point caused by the outflow, is a single subquark.

It is as simple as this: no need to fall off chairs.

Let us now back to the Nipher experiments.

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

http://www.rexresearch.com/nipher/nipher1.htm

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Dr. Francis Nipher conducted extensive experiments during 1918, on a modified Cavendish experiment. He reproduced the classical arrangements for the experiment, where gravitational attraction could be measured between free-swinging masses, and a large fixed central mass. Dr. Nipher modified the Cavendish experiment by applying a large electrical field to the large central mass, which was sheilded inside a Faraday cage. When electrostatic charge was applied to the large fixed mass, the free-swinging masses exhibited a reduced attraction to the central mass, when the central mass was only slightly charged. As the electric field strength was increased, there arose a voltage threshold which resulted in no attraction at all between the fixed mass and the free-swinging masses. Increasing the potential applied to the central mass beyond that threshold, resulted in the free-swinging masses being repelled (!) from the fixed central mass. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

Electricity is absolutely linked to terrestrial gravity.

Since subquarks = magnetic monopoles, we can see the beautiful and superb link between the Biefeld-Brown effect and the DePalma/Kozyrev/Allais effects:

In one case (Biefeld-Brown effect, performed in vacuum) the very strong electrical field will act as an attractor to telluric/subquark strings to form a plasma tornado around the capacitor, thus rendering it opaque to the usual dextrorotatory strings which do cause terrestrial gravity.

In the other, by torsion, in the DePalma experiment, the subquarks strings will also form a tornado around the ball/object thus producing the noted/recorded antigravitational effects.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:41:31 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 07:00:00 PM »
CLOUDS

Let us now apply the foregoing mass of theory and experimental data to the one problem which has NEVER been solved in either the RE scenario, or the failed UA conjecture.

A CLOUD IS A VISIBLE MASS OF DROPLETS. The small droplets of water WHICH DO MAKE UP A CLOUD, will have 0.01 mm in diameter.

The tiny particles of water are very densely packed, and may even combine to form larger water molecules, which ARE denser than the surrounding air.

"Water, though eight hundred times heavier than air, is held in droplets, by the millions of tons, miles above the ground. Clouds and mist are composed of droplets which defy gravitation."

In order to explain this on a round earth, with attractive gravity, WE SHOULD HAVE AN UPWARD MOTION PRODUCED BY A CONSTANT STREAM OF WIND, RIGHT UNDERNEATH THE CLOUD, which would move right along with the cloud on a random trajectory.

Under the catastrophic UA scenario, there is no way to explain the presence of clouds from a gravitational point of view: clouds are the most obvious and apparent counterexample to the failed hypothesis in which the Earth is moving upwards.

Let us take a look at the weight of some clouds.

Clouds can have a height ranging from 50 meters to over 5 km, and a length ranging from 100 meters to 1000 km; a cumulus cloud, 1 kilometer in diameter, will weigh 5 MILLION TONS, or about the weight of 1 million cars. A cumulonimbus cloud, 5 kilometers in height, and having a diameter of 15 kilometers, will actually weigh 1 BILLION TONS.

Let us go directly to the official textbook on ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE.

Cloud droplets are also about 1000 times heavier than evaporated water, so they are much heavier than air.

Official science: typical cumulus cloud has some 1/2 g per cubic meter of water density

Typical cumulus cloud = one cubic kilometer in size = one billion km in volume

total water content of the cloud = 500,000,000 grams of water, or 1.1 million pounds

OFFICIAL STANDARD TEXTBOOKS:

Clouds can have a large range of mass per volume, depending on how large and numerous the cloud droplets or ice crystals are that are in them.

How much does the water in a cumulus cloud weigh? Peggy LeMone, senior scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado, did the numbers.

"The water in the little cloud weighs about 550 tons," she calculates.

It is one thing to fall off a chair, and emit armchair and pipe dream hypotheses concerning gravitation, it is quite another to actually explain how a one billion ton cloud passes right overhead in plain defiance of the RE attractive gravity, or the UA hypothesis.

Another concerned scientist writes:

But that doesn't explain why water molecules condensed into liquid form 1000 times denser than the air directly below them, manage to suspend themselves against gravity. The cloud argument based on wind holding them up does not work in this case. And neither does the moist air less dense than dry air argument (although that doesn't work for clouds either because we are talking about condensed water in liquid form not the gaseous vapour form).

Fog can appear on frozen lakes so I doubt convection is operating in that case. We are talking about droplets that are 1000 times the density and weight of the very slow moving warm air below moving upward. There shouldn't be any physical process to overide the gravity pulling on those droplets.

I think it's obvious there is another unexplained process of an electrical nature suspending the water against the pull of gravity.

I find it hard to accept that 1000 times denser and heavier water droplets are able to be suspended by air molecules. They may counteract the pull of gravity for a short while for but the weight should overwhelm this buffeting pretty quick. For it to last even a short while the air molecules would need to be flowing mainly upwards but this certainly isn't true within a milimeter of the surface of the earth. There is a reason the gravity is counteracted and its not convection or updraft. I only state that I believe the reason to have an electrical nature.

I am certain that electricity plays a far larger role generally in the atmosphere than the mainstream is aware of or is willing to admit.

Another writer states:

Floating clouds that defy gravity are a direct observational contradiction to the pseudoscientific cult of gravitation.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2007/arch07/071217electricclouds.htm

Cloud formations often exhibit structure that could be the result of something other than blowing winds. Does ionized plasma actually shape the clouds?

In a recent press release, scientists from the Weizmann Institute and the Goddard Space Flight Center announced that a mysterious zone of previously undiscovered particles fills the airspace around clouds.

ONLY the Biefeld-Brown effect can explain HOW clouds weighing billions of tons manage to float above the ground.

"It is proposed that water droplets in clouds experience an antigravity effect. It appears to be related to the Biefield-Brown Effect, where a charged high-voltage planar capacitor tends to move in the direction of the positive electrode. That effect may explain how millions of tons of water can be suspended kilometers above the ground, when cloud droplets are about 1,000 times denser than the surrounding air.

THE BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT EXPLAINS HOW millions of tons of water can remain suspended kilometers above the earth by electrical means.

http://www.ias.ac.in/jess/june2004/Esb1571.pdf

The relaxation time required for a ventilated drop to reach its equilibrium temperature increases with the drop size and is higher for the charged than for the uncharged drops. It is concluded that in a given distance, charged drops will evaporate less than that of uncharged drops.

THE CHARGED DROPS WILL EVAPORATE LESS THAN THE UNCHARGED DROPS. WHY? BECAUSE OF THE BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT, WHICH DOES PROVIDE THE ADDITIONAL ENERGY (ANTIGRAVITATIONAL) IN THE FORM OF LAEVOROTATORY SUBQUARKS.

A TOTAL CONFIRMATION OF THE EXPERIMENTS CARRIED OUT BY DR. FRANCIS NIPHER.

Nikola Tesla, clouds, and stationary waves (telluric currents, ether strings), confirming the discoveries made by the Weizmann Institute and the Goddard Space Flight Center:

“It was on the third of July–the date I shall never forget–when I obtained the first decisive experimental evidence of a truth of overwhelming importance for the advancement of humanity.

A dense mass of strongly charged clouds gathered in the west and towards the evening a violent storm broke loose which, after spending its fury in the mountains, was driven away with great velocity over the plains. Heavy and long persisting arcs formed almost in regular time intervals.

My observations were now greatly facilitated and rendered more accurate by the experiences already gained. I was able to handle my instruments quickly and I was prepared. The recording apparatus being properly adjusted, its indications became fainter and fainter with the increasing distance of the storm until they ceased altogether. I was watching in eager expectation. Surely enough, in a little while the indications again began, grew stronger and stronger and, after passing thru a maximum, gradually decreased and ceased once more.

Many times, in regularly recurring intervals, the same actions were repeated until the storm, which, as evident from simple computations, was moving with nearly constant speed, had retreated to a distance of about three hundred kilometers. Nor did these strange actions stop then, but continued to manifest themselves with undiminished force. Subsequently, similar observations were also made by my assistant, Mr. Fritz Lowenstein, and shortly afterwards several admirable opportunities presented themselves which brought out still more forcibly and unmistakably, the true nature of the wonderful phenomenon. No doubt whatever remained: I was observing stationary waves."

Nikola Tesla, “Transmitting Electrical Energy Without Wires, Scientific American, June 4, 1904, supplement

Tesla's device recorded the influence of stationary waves (telluric currents) upon and from the charged clouds.

"The discovery of the stationary terrestrial waves [indicates]... that, despite its vast extent, the entire planet can be thrown into resonant vibration like a little tuning fork; that electrical oscillations suited to its physical properties and dimensions pass through it unimpeded, in strict obedience to a simple mathematical law, has proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Earth, considered as a channel for conveying electrical energy... is infinitely superior to a wire or cable...

Nikola Tesla, 'Tuned Lightening', 1907

THE FRANCIS NIPHER EXPERIMENTS ARE A FACT OF SCIENCE.

www.rexresearch.com/nipher/nipher1.htm

"These results seem to indicate clearly that gravitational attraction between masses of matter depends upon electrical potential due to electrical charges upon them."

Every working day of the following college year has been devoted to testing the validity of the above statement. No results in conflict with it have been obtained. Not only has gravitational attraction been diminished by electrification of the attracting bodies when direct electrical action has been wholly cut off by a metal shield, but it has been made negative. It has been converted into a repulsion. This result has been obtained many times throughout the year. On one occasion during the latter part of the year, this repulsion was made somewhat more than twice as great as normal attraction."

Increasing the potential applied to the central mass beyond that threshold, resulted in the free-swinging masses being repelled (!) from the fixed central mass. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:46:18 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 02:17:53 PM »
ETHER DRIFT RESULTS: CONFIRMATION OF DAYTON MILLER'S RESULTS/EXISTENCE OF DYNAMIC ETHER

Yuri Galaev, Ph.D.; Senior research officer of the Institute for Radiophysics & Electronics National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, and corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS)

The most significant development since Miller has been the
experiments of Yuri Galaev of the Institute of Radiophysics and
Electronics in the Ukraine. Galaev made independent measure-
ments of ether-drift using radiofrequency[12] and optical wave
bands.[13] His research not only "confirmed Miller's results down
to the details"[14] but also allowed computation of the increase of
ether-drift with altitude above the Earth's surface (calculated to
be 8.6 m/sec per meter of altitude).

http://www.orgonelab.org/DynamicEther.pdf (Dr. James DeMeo's superb presentation of ether drift results)

Now, the English translations of Dr. Yuri Galaev's groundbreaking work and most precise confirmation of the existence of dynamic ether (experiments carried out over the course of several years). Let us remember that, in what follows, it is the ether itself which flows above the flat surface of the earth and not the other way around... that is, both Miller and Galaev measured precisely the velocity and physical qualities of ether as it travels/propagates above the flat earth.

http://home.t01.itscom.net/allais/blackprior/galaev/galaev-2.pdf

journal pgs 207-224

pg 210 interferometer description
pg 220 ether drift velocity measurements/data

THE MEASURING OF ETHER-DRIFT VELOCITY AND KINEMATIC ETHER VISCOSITY WITHIN OPTICAL WAVES BAND Yu.M. Galaev The Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics of NSA in Ukraine

The positive results of three experiments [1-3], [7- 9], [10] give the basis to consider the effects detected in these experiments, as medium movement developments, responsible for electromagnetic waves propagation.

Such medium was called as the ether [11] at the times of Maxwell, Michelson and earlier. The conclusion was made in the works [1-3], that the measurement results within millimeter radio waves band can be considered as the experimental hypothesis confirmation of the material medium existence in nature such as the ether. Further discussions of the experiment results [1-3] have shown the expediency of additional experimental analysis of the ether drift problem in an optical wave band.

Thus, in the work, the hypothesis experimental verification about the ether existence in nature, i.e. material medium, responsible for electromagnetic waves propagation, in the optical wave band has been performed. The estimation of the ether kinematic viscosity value has been performed. The first order optical method for the ether drift velocity and the ether kinematic viscosity measuring has been proposed and realized.

The method action is based on the development regularities of viscous liquid or gas streams in the directing systems. The significant measurement results have been obtained statistically. The development of the ether drift required effects has been shown. The measured value of the ether kinematic viscosity on the value order has coincided with its calculated value.

The velocity of optical wave propagation depends on the radiation direction and increases with height growth above the Earth's surface. The velocity of optical wave propagation changes its value with a period per one stellar day. The detected effects can be explained by the following:

optical wave propagation medium available regarding to the Earth's movement;

optical wave propagation medium has the viscosity, i.e. the feature proper to material mediums composed of separate particles;

the medium stream of optical wave propagation has got a space (galactic) origin.

The work results comparison to the experiment results, executed earlier in order of the hypothesis verification about the existence of such material medium as the ether in nature, has been performed. The comparison results have shown the reproduced nature of the ether drift effect measurements in various experiments performed in different geographic requirements with different measurement methods application. The work results can be considered as experimental hypothesis confirmation about the ether existence in nature, i.e. material medium, responsible for electromagnetic waves propagation.

The following model statements are used at measuring method development [4-6]: the ether is a material medium, responsible for electromagnetic waves propagation; the ether has properties of viscous gas; the metals have major etherdynamic resistance. The imagination of the hydroaerodynamic (etherdynamic) effect existence is accepted as the initial position. The method of the first order based on known regularities of viscous gas movement in tubes [27-28] has been proposed and realized within the optical electromagnetic waves band in the work for measuring of the ether drift velocity and ether kinematic viscosity.

http://home.t01.itscom.net/allais/blackprior/galaev/galaev-1.pdf

journal pgs 211-225

ETHERAL WIND IN EXPERIENCE OF MILLIMETRIC RADIOWAVES PROPAGATION Yu.M. Galaev The Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics of NSA in Ukraine

The ethereal wind speed value, measured in a radio frequency band at the work, is close to the ethereal wind speeds values, measured in electromagnetic waves optical range in the experiments of Miller [5, 6], Michelson, Peas, Pearson [11]. Such comparison results can be considered as mutual confirmation of the research results veracity, the experiment [5, 6] and the experiment [11].

The executed analysis has shown, that this work results can be explained by radiowaves propagation phenomenon in a space parentage driving medium with a gradiant layer speed in this medium ow near the Earth's surface. The gradiant layer available testifies that this medium has the viscosity -- the property intrinsic material media, i.e. media consisting of separate particles. Thus, the executed experiment results agree with the initial hypothesis positions about the Aether material medium existence in the nature.

Dr. Maurice Allais' analysis of the Dayton Miller ether-drift experiments:

http://allais.maurice.free.fr/English/media12-1.htm

The most striking effect upon living matter of such ether waves (both laevorotatory and dextrorotatory) is the biohomochirality phenomenon, completely unexplained by modern science (RE/UA), as documented here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1488624#msg1488624

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:42:24 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 05:52:10 PM »
I believe that this thread (Flat Earth Cosmographia) should be moved to the Flat Earth Information Repository section.

After all, it's not my cup of tea to give advice on how the FE book should be written.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015, 01:06:58 AM »
Look, sandokhan, according to those experiments, if you pass an electric current through a capacitor, the weight of that body might lessen or increase, or otherwise spin, depending on the position of its "pole".

This is all fine and well, but what does it tell us about gravity? My body doesn't have comparable electric currents running through it. How can it be said that this phenomenon has anything to do with what pins us to the earth's surface?

You are making rather large logical leaps. Rather than linking us to pdfs, would you please explain, in simple terms, why this phenomena should have anything to do with me being pinned to the earth? Dumb it down for us. Make it really simple. "because xxx and xxx happen, therefore it must be gravity".

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 11:00:05 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 06:42:30 AM »
My body doesn't have comparable electric currents running through it.

But it does, that is why you are able to walk upon the surface of the flat earth.

This electricity (bioelectricity) is called biohomochirality:

Electricity = flow of bosons through strings of subquarks

Those subquarks form a baryon, a meson, a quark - at the finest level, telluric currents/ether, electricity (flow of bosons) propagates through the subquarks themselves.

This is what modern science now calls bioenergy, which has been detected numerous times in the past 100 years.

Terrestrial gravity = the effect of dextrorotatory (right handed spin) subquarks upon matter

Antigravity = the effect of laevorotatory (left handed spin) subquarks upon matter

Some molecules come in left– and right-handed forms that are mirror images of each other (i.e.: they are related like our left and right hands. Hence this property is called chirality, from the Greek word for hand. The two forms are called enantiomers (from the Greek word for opposite) or optical isomers, because they rotate plane-polarised light either to the right or to the left.).  All biological proteins are composed of only left-handed amino acids.  How this could have come about in a primordial soup has long been a puzzle to origin-of-life researchers, since both L (levo, left-handed) and D (dextro, right-handed) forms react indiscriminately.

Francis Crick, codiscoverer of the DNA structure, describes this strange characteristic of the molecules of living organisms:

It has been well known for many years that for any particular molecule only one hand occurs in nature.  For example the amino acids one finds in proteins are always what are called the L or levo amino acids, and never the D or dextro amino acids.  Only one of the two mirror possibilities occurs in proteins.

Linus Pauling, Nobel laureate in chemistry:

This is a very puzzling fact . . . . All the proteins that have been investigated, obtained from animals and from plants, from higher organisms and from very simple organisms bacteria, molds, even viruses are found to have been made of L-amino acids.

Radioactivity = the influence/effect of dextrorotatory waves upon matter (disintegration, decay, decomposition)

Dr. Gustav Le Bon and his work on telluric currents:

Another researcher, a contemporary of Tesla, succeeded in advancing the "external bombardment" theory of radioactivity with new experimental proofs. Dr. Gustav Le Bon, a Belgian physicist, examined and compared ultraviolet rays and radioactive energies with great fascination. Concluding from experiments that energetic bombardments were directly responsible for radioactivity, he was able to perform manipulations of the same. He succeeded in diminishing the radioactive output of certain materials by simple physical treatments. Heating measurably slowed the radioactive decay of radium chloride, a thing considered implausible by physicists.

In each case, Le Bon raised the radium temperature until it glowed red-hot. The same retardation of emanations were observed. He found it possible to isolate the agent, which was actually radioactive in the radium lattice, a glowing gaseous "emanation" which could be condensed in liquid air. Radium was thereafter itself de-natured. Being exposed to the external influence of bombarding rays, the radium again became active. The apparent reactivation of radium after heating required twenty days before reaching its maximum value.

Le Bon stated that the reason why all matter was spontaneously emanating rays was not because they were contaminated with heavy radioactive elements. Ordinary matter was disintegrating into rays because it was being bombarded by external rays of a peculiar variety.

Le Bon disagreed when physicists began isolating the heavy metals as "the only radioactive elements. He had already distinctly demonstrated for them that "all matter was to a degree radioactive". He was first to write books on the conversion of ordinary matter into rays, an activity he claimed was constant. He showed that this flux from ordinary matter could be measured. Le Bon stated that the reason why all matter was spontaneously emanating rays was not because they were contaminated with heavy radioactive elements. Ordinary matter was disintegrating.

The external rays which disintegrate matter are telluric currents of dextrorotatory spin.

Tesla stated that if any radioactive element were to be shielded from these rays, the material would cease to be radioactive.

Radioactive materials are the dense targets of external energetic streams.

Man walks upon earth because of the spin/vibration of laevorotatory subquarks located in his aura which encompasses his/her body.

These L-spin subquarks counteract the effect of gravity upon living matter.

"The charge of matter is due to its interchange with aether. The electron as well as the other subatomic particles are basically self-sustaining vortices in a fluidic particulate aether.

The electron is a vortex of aether caught in a rotating standing wave due to the vibrating flow of aether which flows into and out of the atom's nucleus.

Matter absorbs and re-radiates energy from the medium (ether) which is responsible for the phenomenon known as gravitation.

Therefore, an intrinsic property of matter is that it absorbs energy from the ether.

The rate of acceleration of a falling object, which acquires kinetic energy is a measure of energy flow via conduction through the ether.

Gravity, far from being a force of attraction, is actually created by the pressure of the "aether wind" as it continues to flow into the Earth from all directions moment by moment, pushing down or "curving in" all objects equally from the space around it."

Another striking example of the effect of dextrorotatory waves: "global warming".

This means that the vibration of the dextrorotatory subquarks (terrestrial gravity) has increased to some degree with the following effects: the "melting" of the Greenland/Antarctica ice sheets (due to the surge of the immediate effects of terrestrial gravity, decomposition/disintegration, AND NOT due to an increase in global temperature/emission of gases; that is, the ice sheets are disintegrating faster and not melting more speedily), the exacerbation of the desertification process (W. Reich was the first to understand that this is due to the increase effects of terrestrial gravity [what he called DOR], and was able to nullify these same effects by raising the level of the vibration of the laevorotatory subquarks strings [ORGONE], using the Cloudbuster), the changing rates of radioactive decay.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »
But the experiments performed were with regular electron electricity through wires and capacitors, not this "bioelectricity". Why would you give us an irrelevant experiment to explain why we are pinned to the earth's surface?

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 06:14:27 AM »
You need to read my responses more carefully.

Electricity, flow of bosons running through subquark strings, through a wire, is just the start, the beginning of this phenomenon.

There is electricity flowing in baryons, mesons and quarks.

The most powerful kind of electricity is what modern science calls bioelectricity.

Plants, animals, and humans have an aura (bioelectric field) which encompasses their form: a structure which can absorb the laevorotatory subquarks from the telluric currents, and thus provide the force necessary to grow, to move, and to respond to your question, to walk.

The experiments I have enumerated here: the Nipher effect, the Biefeld-Brown effect, as they relate directly to magnetricity, are extremely relevant.

They show that terrestrial gravitation is DIRECTLY related/connected to electricity.

Electricity manifests itself through strings of subquarks: two spins, right handed (terrestrial gravity) and left handed (antigravity).

You are pinned to the flat earth surface because of the continuous action of these two forces.

The biohomochirality kind of electricity, the left handed spin of the molecules of living matter, overcomes the action/force of the right handed effect of the dextrorotatory strings (terrestrial gravity).

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 12:40:26 PM »
A brief, technical, superb introduction to bioelectricity:

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/papers/QiIsEnergy.pdf

The best work on biomagnetism:

http://www.bem.fi/book/01/01.htm
http://www.bem.fi/book/00/co.htm

It is just recently in the past few decades that scientists have begun to study and partially understand the nature of the complex bioelectromagnetical fields generated by the human body.

"In 1963. Gerhard Baule and Richard McFee of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY detected the biomagnetic field projected from the human heart. They used two coils, each with 2 million turns of wire, connected to a sensitive amplifier.

In 1970, David Cohen of MIT, using a SQUID magnetometer, confirmed the heart measurements. By 1972, Cohen had improved the sensitivity of his instrument, enabling him to measure magnetic fields around the head produced by brain activities.

Subsequently, it has been discovered that all tissues and organs produce specific magnetic pulsations, which have come to be known as biomagnetic fields. The traditional electrical recordings, such as the electrocardiogram and electroencephalogram, are now being complemented by biomagnetic recordings, called magnetocardiograms and magnetoencephalograms. For various reasons, mapping the magnetic fields in the space around the body often provides a more accurate indication of physiology and pathology than traditional electrical measurements.

Pathology alters the biomagnetic field

In the 1920’s and 1930’s, a distinguished researcher at Yale University School of Medicine, Harold Saxon Burr, suggested that diseases could be detected in the energy field of the body before physical symptoms appear. Moreover, Burr was convinced that diseases could be prevented by altering the energy field.

These concepts were ahead of their time, but are now being confirmed in medical research laboratories around the world. Scientists are using SQUID instruments to map the ways diseases alter biomagnetic fields around the body. Others are applying pulsating magnetic fields to stimulate healing. Again, sensitive individuals have been describing these phenomena for a long time, but there was no logical explanation of how it could happen."

Biophoton emission of the human body:

http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/17055/1/IJEB%2041(5)%20440-445.pdf (a professional, scientific, technical work dedicated to the subject)