Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup 2018
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2018, 07:24:56 AM »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2018, 02:22:56 PM »
It's coming home, tbh.

(this post expires 3pm on Saturday)
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 06:34:21 PM »
Wow Belgium is looking goddamn amazing against Brazil... I hope Brazil is at least able to make it competitive in the next 60 minutes.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2018, 07:12:40 PM »
Poor Neymar. His antics aren’t working today.

Rama Set

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2018, 03:42:01 AM »
Bad day all around for South America. Great day for Western Europe.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2018, 03:47:57 AM »

nice imperialism

Rama Set

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2018, 03:51:45 AM »

nice imperialism

I’m more worried for the state of South Brazilian football. Brazil has been underwhelming the past 2 WCs now. They totally imploded against Germany in ‘14 and now they don’t even make the round of 16? What gives? Too many flopping practices, not enough dribbling?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2018, 07:32:05 PM »
It's coming home, tbh.

(this post expires 8pm on Wednesday)
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 08:25:41 PM »
I’m more worried for the state of South Brazilian football. Brazil has been underwhelming the past 2 WCs now. They totally imploded against Germany in ‘14 and now they don’t even make the round of 16? What gives? Too many flopping practices, not enough dribbling?
Poverty breeds good football. Brazil have been one of the BRIC nations for a generation now. They have more money. There are less kids doing keepie-uppies with an echidna in the streets of Brazilian slums. A bloody good recession would improve their football no end.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2018, 10:34:41 PM »
Poverty breeds good football. Brazil have been one of the BRIC nations for a generation now. They have more money. There are less kids doing keepie-uppies with an echidna in the streets of Brazilian slums. A bloody good recession would improve their football no end.

nice imperialism

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »

Guess what muppet booked a holiday (about 6 months ago tbh) where they were completely cut off, no signal and no TV, had to drive to a town and sit in a pub car park watching a small tele' on a stage with a bunch of southern cro-magnons and their feral offspring, but England won, Harry from Leicester City scored and I still don't see the point in Stirling, now we are home and can watch Wednesday in peace.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2018, 09:31:22 PM »
I give up. What muppet?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2018, 09:59:16 PM »

Sup Junker.

De Bruyne scored a beauty to put the nail in Lady-boy neymar's coffin, and for that I will be eternally thankful.

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2018, 12:47:24 AM »
motherfuckers be scheduling meetings during the world cup.  ffs.  idiots.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2018, 10:30:33 AM »
Why don't you just book your calendar out during those times?
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2018, 01:55:05 PM »
Why don't you just book your calendar out during those times?
this is one of those unfortunate situations where the boss has returned from vacation and wants to retroactively micromanage the last two weeks of work.  my calendar is fucked.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:56 PM »
Is your boss Tom Bishop. It would explain a lot.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »
France looked a bit scary last night.

England have a chance later but think we're screwed if we get to the final, France are much better than us.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 08:36:34 PM »
Only England could fuck up bad enough to make me root for France.

Well done, wankers.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 09:34:44 PM »

Fucking useless!

Southgate gambled that the donkeys that hadn't turned up (Young, Ali, Rashford and the bastard Stirling) would come good, and the gamble failed.
We crawled to the semi's on a good draw some inspired actions by a few (McGuire, Tripier, Pickford deserve a mention) and luck, and then crawled out, bollocks.