Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9160 on: September 24, 2021, 05:46:48 PM »
The amazingly sad thing in this country is that facts and data are no longer relevant.  Only this.

Or maybe the reporters just lied and published that Joe Biden won the count, but conveniently cut out the part that many of those votes were fraudulent.

Well yeah.  Its gonna show republicans committed fraud and still lost.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9161 on: September 24, 2021, 08:15:07 PM »
And it only cost people like Tom bishop 6 million dollars. Quite the impressive gift.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: September 25, 2021, 02:29:24 AM »
"‘Rudy is really hurt’: Giuliani reportedly banned from Fox News | Rudy Giuliani | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/24/rudy-giuliani-reportedly-banned-fox-news

Aw, the poor toad.  :(

Seriously, expelled the day before the 20th anniversary of the event that made him a hero, assuming the story is true. That had to sting. But of all the Trump enablers whose lives have been ruined by their proximity to Trump there are few, if any, who deserve it more than ol' Rudy.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: September 25, 2021, 05:51:59 AM »
The report, which was prepared by private contractors and submitted to Republican leaders of the state Senate, went even further than an earlier draft that confirmed Biden’s victory.

In a letter describing the findings, Senate President Karen Fann (R) — who commissioned the process — stressed the importance of the ballot count showing Biden’s winning margin and noted that it “matches Maricopa County’s official machine count.”

“This is the most important and encouraging finding of the audit,” she wrote, adding: “This finding therefore addresses the sharpest concerns about the integrity of the certified results in the 2020 general election.”

wow who'da thunk it can't wait to read the actual report and see nothing has changed.

I can't believe I'm going to actually be hearing "no no this time for real" for three more entire years lmao. I at least want Mike Pillow back as the resident Conspiracy Spokesman if this whining is gonna be my background noise for so long. That was a fun ride.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:53:50 AM by Снупс »
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

« Reply #9164 on: September 25, 2021, 06:14:28 AM »
Nice own goal by the repugs. No doubt their cognative dissonance will see the opposite

Dumbarses ::)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9165 on: September 25, 2021, 07:54:53 AM »
Tom's post did not age well.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #9166 on: September 25, 2021, 04:03:22 PM »
But Tom does make a good point. He feels that trump won and maybe we've been too obsessed with counting the votes and seeing who gets more. These are merely facts. We need to care more about Tom's feelings.

The cyber ninja guys really did want trump to win and also 6 million dollars. One of these wishes came true.  And isn't that really what trumpism is really all about, grifting idiots out of donations for their feels?

Seriously, they took 6 million from these idiots and they couldn't have at least lied or said the dog ate their report?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9167 on: September 25, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »
The report the media was reporting on didn't conclude that they confirmed Biden's win and the official numbers. It said that there were a bunch of unacceptable issues and recommended to decertify the election. At one point the report says that they counted the ballots and got a similar number as the official results, but then they have a ton of stuff about how those ballots are tainted and invalid. Like I posted earlier, the media snipped out a single sentence and did not report on the bulk of the findings, the questionable votes, or the recommendation to decertify, so they lied.

Here's what the media said in that msn article that was posted on the last page:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-audit-results-reveal-donald-trump-lost-to-joe-biden-by-even-bigger-margin/ar-AAOLCft?li=BBnb7Kz

Here is what it really said:

https://americaproject.com/ExecutiveSummary_VersionFinal_092421.pdf

An Arizona senator's reaction to the recent audit results and the Arizona Senate video presentations after they were released yesterday:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:38:44 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #9168 on: September 25, 2021, 05:28:43 PM »
Go on. Let’s see the part where Trump won.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9169 on: September 25, 2021, 05:40:27 PM »

It doesn't say anything about whether they were able to pick apart the inconsistencies from the inconsistent ballots and deleted files. It says that the concluded that the results are severely tainted and recommended decertification. How does that turn into an argument that the media reported honestly on this?

Rama Set

« Reply #9170 on: September 25, 2021, 05:58:03 PM »

It doesn't say anything about whether they were able to pick apart the inconsistencies from the inconsistent ballots and deleted files. It says that the concluded that the results are severely tainted and recommended decertification. How does that turn into an argument that the media reported honestly on this?

This is thread about Trump, my dude. If you want to discuss media, then make another thread.

I enjoy that Cyber Ninjas recommends a course of action with no legal mechanism. Peak competence, right there. They FOR SURE aren’t just playing to “Stop the Steal” idiots.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: September 25, 2021, 06:09:20 PM »
I read the report.

I like how they put in a bunch of numbers but no data on how those numbers came up.  Like over 2,000 people leaving the state in 30 days?  Seems fishy....

Yeah.  The report was very biased.  Especially the "get rid of all mail in ballots".  That got me right there.

Tho some of it is good practice, like have no shared logins.
But I laughed at the dual boot.  Duh... Some software wants windows, some wants linux.  Taxpayer money, man... Sometimes ya need open source.

And does that senator even know what an exe or dll file is?  Does she know about file recovery?  Sheesh..

Anyway, I wonder how Republican feel with the state linking everything together?  They're usually against government intervention but this report suggests that all voting rolls should be managed by the state government, not individual counties.

Should be fun to see that get voted into law, eh? (Ps. I think they should.  I think it should be managed on a federal level too.)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 06:15:38 PM by Lord Dave »

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: September 25, 2021, 06:26:45 PM »
The report the media was reporting on didn't conclude that they confirmed Biden's win and the official numbers. It said that there were a bunch of unacceptable issues and recommended to decertify the election. At one point the report says that they counted the ballots and got a similar number as the official results, but then they have a ton of stuff about how those ballots are tainted and invalid. Like I posted earlier, the media snipped out a single sentence and did not report on the bulk of the findings, the questionable votes, or the recommendation to decertify, so they lied.

Here's what the media said in that msn article that was posted on the last page:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-audit-results-reveal-donald-trump-lost-to-joe-biden-by-even-bigger-margin/ar-AAOLCft?li=BBnb7Kz

Here is what it really said:

https://americaproject.com/ExecutiveSummary_VersionFinal_092421.pdf

An Arizona senator's reaction to the recent audit results and the Arizona Senate video presentations after they were released yesterday:

Oh I'm sorry. I was confused. I was under the impression that the guy with the most votes wins.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9173 on: September 26, 2021, 01:48:44 AM »
So you guys accept that the liberal media was lying about this, apparently give them a pass, and then immediately accuse the other side of lying.

Wow.

How about just accepting that the liberal side are being dishonest liars about this through and through?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: September 26, 2021, 01:54:40 AM »
I guess conservative media is lying too?

GOP Maricopa County audit confirms Biden 2020 victory in Arizona
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maricopa-county-audit-concludes-similar-vote-total-to-2020-presidential-election

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9175 on: September 26, 2021, 02:03:32 AM »
Maybe you should actually watch it. A number of their hosts are left leaning, especially on daytime Fox.

Rama Set

« Reply #9176 on: September 26, 2021, 02:05:32 AM »
So you guys accept that the liberal media was lying about this, apparently give them a pass, and then immediately accuse the other side of lying.

Wow.

How about just accepting that the liberal side are being dishonest liars about this through and through?

No, I accept that this is a thread about Trump and you are trying to cope with an unsatisfying conclusion to the audit by shifting the narrative to something comfortable. So tell us… when is Trump being sworn in?

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: September 26, 2021, 04:27:02 AM »
Sleepy Joe is making Trump look like JFK.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: September 26, 2021, 06:33:43 AM »

Wow.

They were not.  The report was shit.
It basically said "We found alot of issues but couldn't prove fraud or anything thwt didn't match up... But there could have been!  So you have to not certify the results"
Makes me wonder how the rest of the state would have faired, eh?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9179 on: September 26, 2021, 07:54:54 AM »
The truth or falseness of the report, or its quality, is a separate matter than honestly reporting on what the report says. The media did not report that the report determined that the votes were invalid or questionable and that it recommended to decertify. They portrayed the report as solely confirming the original election results, and cut out the 99% of it which says disparaging things about the election, and the conclusion that it should be nullified altogether.

This is dishonesty. If you are going to report on something, you can't selectively report to make it say what you want it to say, by taking a single sentence out of something which gives a contradictory conclusion. The fact that you agree with this type of fake news reporting suggests that you are pretty dishonest yourself.
So you finally agree that cherry picking quotes is dishonest. I hope you will stop doing it then  :)
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"