Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
The End all Explanation of Flat Earth and WHY?
« on: July 11, 2021, 07:27:57 PM »
Grab some food and drink and enjoy the video.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: The End all Explanation of Flat Earth and WHY?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 08:32:56 PM »
I hit play, then saw it was just shy of 6 hours. Nope

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 10:30:24 PM »
Of course my stuff has over 100 views so far. That's really cool because some will save and watch in chunks. Last half is soo exciting and talk about wake up. You can't turn it off.

Doing God's work !

Oh yeah there's that dorky Semen bragging about piloting a fake ship all his life on a flat earth but never mentions that Google earth won't show you the flags on North Pole or the ice on it, let alone the continent. Wonder how many times he ran ashore? Well like the movie above shows, it's because of the magnetic north pole rock is visible which can never be revealed.

swish swish  =====>  take that saturn
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:39:31 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 03:07:13 PM »
swish swish  =====>  take that saturn
What have you got against Saturn?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 04:43:57 PM »
I hit play, then saw it was just shy of 6 hours. Nope

Both this and Ewaranon's other series, The Lost History of Flat Earth are well worth your time. I am sceptical about some things he covered, but it certainly makes you think as long as you keep your mind open.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 04:47:04 PM »
If someone wants to suggest some specific intervals and describe how they relate to FET, or examples within that offer better observations or predictions that RET, I'd be happy to watch selected parts.

But a 6hr marathon isnt in my future.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 05:30:39 PM »
I, personally, watched about 60 minutes worth and saw some fallacies presented so I shut it off.  When I want to watch fiction I usually choose Star Trek.  The fallacies I watched have already been debunked.  Some of them are not true by my own observations.
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 06:08:26 AM »
lol. Literally 90 seconds in he talks about how fast earth is going and does the whole “and yet we can’t feel anything, why isn’t it like a roller coaster” thing.

For the millionth time, the relevant thing is acceleration, not speed. If you’re on an airplane at cruising altitude you can’t feel the motion unless the airplane turns or there’s turbulence. While you’re at a constant velocity you can’t feel it.
F=ma
No a, no F

The fact that 90 seconds in he shows he doesn’t understand that does not bode well or make me think this is worth 6 hours of my time.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"