Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #900 on: September 21, 2021, 01:38:02 PM »
The entire US at least.

So if you are a crisis actor, how do we know you aren't lying about being a crisis actor?
I am no longer asking you to buy or consider anything I am writing or selling.

I am now posting my thoughts on what is taking place for the benefit of others.

You are too far gone and even if you could be salvaged, I made up my mind long ago you wouldn't be worth the piss to put out any flame.

If you want to benefit others maybe you should stick to facts instead of your rage fueled, copium filled conspiracies?
It is definitely a fact you are too far gone.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 21, 2021, 04:35:49 PM »
The entire US at least.

So if you are a crisis actor, how do we know you aren't lying about being a crisis actor?

His job is to be a crisis actor, stating that there's a crisis regarding too many crisis actors.

Lackie is a government anti-crisis actor. He is being paid tax dollars to hide the true nature of the pandemic.

Just like Trump, he knows what's really going on but he's part of the conspiracy to hide the truth.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 21, 2021, 05:24:31 PM »
The entire US at least.

His job is to be a crisis actor, stating that there's a crisis regarding too many crisis actors.

Lackie is a government anti-crisis actor. He is being paid tax dollars to hide the true nature of the pandemic.

Just like Trump, he knows what's really going on but he's part of the conspiracy to hide the truth.

This actually makes a lot of sense. It's far more plausible than that he actually believes what he posts.

How much are they paying you to be a fearmongering crisis actor, lackey?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 21, 2021, 06:57:36 PM »
The entire US at least.

This actually makes a lot of sense. It's far more plausible than that he actually believes what he posts.

I fail to see a fearful reaction in response to my posts.

Therefore, you must have made an error, as usual.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 21, 2021, 07:52:16 PM »
The entire US at least.

It's not for lack of trying. You probably don't even realize you're doing it though, being a puppet and all.

Seriously, on one side, you have a strong majority of health professionals urging people that the vaccine is safe and that the more people who get it the faster we will be able to put all these inconveniences that we're all being forced to live with behind us.

And then there's your side, desperately trying to convince everyone that the vaccine is dangerous and who knows what the long-term effects are and even crazy shit like people who are vaccinated are dying at higher rates than people who aren't. They are trying to convince people that they will be in mortal danger if they get the vaccine that is perfectly safe according to the medical and scientific consensus.

And somehow we're the fearmongers and crisis actors, lol. I have to say that (assuming you are serious, and who knows?) they screwed those strings in you pretty tight for you to still be going along with it.  :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:53:53 PM by Roundy »
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 21, 2021, 09:41:01 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/18/nolte-anti-vaxxers-hype-benign-transmission-numbers-as-proof-vax-doesnt-work/

"The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world."

" The left’s morality is guided only by that which furthers their fascist agenda, and so using reverse psychology to trick Trump supporters NOT to get a life-saving vaccine is, to them, a moral good. The more of us who die, the better."

There it is. Tom and Lackey have been fooled by the left's greatest trolling ever.  Breitbart would never print anything that isn't true. All conservatives know that.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 22, 2021, 01:31:23 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/18/nolte-anti-vaxxers-hype-benign-transmission-numbers-as-proof-vax-doesnt-work/

"The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world."

" The left’s morality is guided only by that which furthers their fascist agenda, and so using reverse psychology to trick Trump supporters NOT to get a life-saving vaccine is, to them, a moral good. The more of us who die, the better."

There it is. Tom and Lackey have been fooled by the left's greatest trolling ever.  Breitbart would never print anything that isn't true. All conservatives know that.

Wow. It's devious, but not surprising. After all, why would the Right want to take measures that would lead to the deaths of their followers? How do they benefit? Oh, that nefarious Left, convincing Trump supporters that they shouldn't get vaccinated by urging them to get vaccinated!

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 22, 2021, 04:31:17 AM »

Wow. It's devious, but not surprising. After all, why would the Right want to take measures that would lead to the deaths of their followers? How do they benefit? Oh, that nefarious Left, convincing Trump supporters that they shouldn't get vaccinated by urging them to get vaccinated!

The “cases” talking point is so absurd it’s why I question the authenticity of those making it. Could it be that the left has created thousands upon thousands of sock puppet accounts so that every time someone like myself suggests a Trump supporter gets a life-saving vaccine, a flurry of sock puppets jump in to muddy the waters?

This explaims Lackey.  A left wing puppet account whose job it is to keep Trump supporters from getting the life saving vaccine so they die.
Lacky is a Leftist shill!

Also:
and shoving us in those filthy masks.
Huh... Turns out he hates masks because he doesn't use clean ones.  Go figure.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 22, 2021, 08:41:33 AM »

Basically, the mandate is constitutional and while it can be challenged, until that challenge process finishes, its not going anywhere.

And if you want to kill the power that lets Biden (or any president) do stuff like this, you're going to need to redo alot of things through congress because congress gave OSHA(and the president) this power back in the 70s. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 22, 2021, 08:46:07 AM »
I don't remember 2019 being when Covid started
Where do you think the "19" in "COVID-19" came from?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 22, 2021, 09:27:15 AM »
I don't remember 2019 being when Covid started
Where do you think the "19" in "COVID-19" came from?
To be fair to Tom, my graph was showing Covid deaths which didn't start in 2019 - in the US at least.
But to be fair to me, it was bleedin' obvious that the labels were the wrong way round when showing the leading causes of deaths over the last few years and the impact Covid had last year.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 22, 2021, 10:21:49 AM »
The entire US at least.

It's not for lack of trying. You probably don't even realize you're doing it though, being a puppet and all.

Seriously, on one side, you have a strong majority of health professionals urging people that the vaccine is safe and that the more people who get it the faster we will be able to put all these inconveniences that we're all being forced to live with behind us.

And then there's your side, desperately trying to convince everyone that the vaccine is dangerous and who knows what the long-term effects are and even crazy shit like people who are vaccinated are dying at higher rates than people who aren't. They are trying to convince people that they will be in mortal danger if they get the vaccine that is perfectly safe according to the medical and scientific consensus.

And somehow we're the fearmongers and crisis actors, lol. I have to say that (assuming you are serious, and who knows?) they screwed those strings in you pretty tight for you to still be going along with it.  :D
I have NEVER STATED the vaccine is dangerous.

Not once.

Appealing to numbers is your game when it suits you.

You, Rama, AATW, xasop, junker, will soon pay the price for your indolence.

The advocacy for the type of world in which we now live will soon force all to pay in ways which will be more uncomfortable for each of you in the end.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 22, 2021, 11:07:09 AM »
The entire US at least.

I have NEVER STATED the vaccine is dangerous.

Not once.

Appealing to numbers is your game when it suits you.

The advocacy for the type of world in which we now live will soon force all to pay in ways which will be more uncomfortable for each of you in the end.

You mean benefit of society?
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

Like the need for people to do drugs outweigh the needs of people to not have to deal with them.
The needs of the few who like to litter outweigh the needs of those who need the land to not be full of trash.
The needs of snowflakes who fear needles outweighs the health of society at large.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 22, 2021, 11:11:01 AM »
And if you want to kill the power that lets Biden (or any president) do stuff like this, you're going to need to redo alot of things through congress because congress gave OSHA(and the president) this power back in the 70s.
While I don't disagree with the policy, this kind of power should not be in the hands of one man. Until America gets its shit together and starts having actual votes on such things, it cannot legitimately claim to be a modern democracy.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 22, 2021, 11:22:00 AM »
While I don't disagree with the policy, this kind of power should not be in the hands of one man. Until America gets its shit together and starts having actual votes on such things, it cannot legitimately claim to be a modern democracy.
It was done in the 70s(one of them anyway) because regulations took too long to enact.  So they created OSHA and gave them the power to make rules and enforce said rules within a limited scope.  And as president, Biden directs OSHA.

Taking it away means regulations will need to be passed through congress before enacting.  And we all know how that goes...

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #915 on: September 22, 2021, 11:23:09 AM »

Like the need for people to do drugs outweigh the needs of people to not have to deal with them.
The needs of the few who like to litter outweigh the needs of those who need the land to not be full of trash.
The needs of snowflakes who fear needles outweighs the health of society at large.
I am sure you don't have a goddamn clue what the word society means.

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to include you in the prior list.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 11:26:47 AM by Action80 »

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 22, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »
Taking it away means regulations will need to be passed through congress before enacting.  And we all know how that goes...
Yes, fixing the broken political system that makes productive discussions in Congress difficult is another reform that's about two centuries overdue.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 22, 2021, 11:45:10 AM »

Hey! What about me?!   I'm on the list too!

But don't worry. Now I understand your position on vaccines better. Don't let them inject you with that crap. It's full of mercury, microchips, nanites and the blood of Satan. Tell all your conservative friends!

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 22, 2021, 11:58:20 AM »
Oh yes? What would that price would be?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 22, 2021, 11:59:20 AM »

A collection of individuals with shared goals and culture who work together for the benefit of the group as a whole.
Example: paying taxes so roads for everyone can be built.