Re: New South Wales state election 2015
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2015, 04:15:23 AM »
Why are you still talking about Israel?

Yeah, I'm not taking it any further. Things have already veered pretty off topic.

Here's a picture of our leader downing a beer, like a true aussie:

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 04:16:59 AM »
Well, credit for that. At least he can drink. I'd consider voting for him for that reason alone.   ;D ;D

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 04:50:20 PM »
Welcome to war. That is how real war is fought. Anybody who suggests otherwise is a fool. The "Palestinians" started said war, so they are responsible for all deaths on both sides of the conflict.

Not in the age of PGMs. Israel has an extremely capable and well equipped military, they have no excuse to be killing civilians. A few rockets from Hamas, which are mostly intercepted by the Iron Dome system, are not an excuse to target civilian areas. I'm not pro Palestinian or anything like that either, I just find it sad that a small insurgency of extremists can antagonize a large and well equipped military to attack them, resulting mostly in civilian losses.

My perspective on it is very simple. If you are stupid enough to attack a nation that is that much more powerful than you, then you deserve whatever that nation chooses to throw at you. As far as I am concerned, that would apply anywhere in the world. And let's be honest with ourselves. "Palestinians" are stupid. They don't understand war when it is fought according to modern-day standards. That is why they attack civilian Israelis. Therefore, the only solution is to go Dresden on the bastards.

Frankly, I think the IDF is far too nice. They drop leaflets, in Arabic, they make phone calls, and they roof knock, all of which are attempts to get civilians to leave the area before they destroy buildings. If it were me, I would simply destroy it and everything in it that was alive and larger than a rabbit. And I am far less kind that Israel is. ONE rocket would fly, and I would publicly announce to the world, that if Hamas did not unconditionally surrender within 24 hours, I would completely destroy every single living thing in the Gaza Strip. EVERY SINGLE LIVING THING. And I would carry out that promise in 24 hours and one minute. It would be that fucking simple if I were in charge over there. There would BE no more Hamas to worry about. They would either surrender or be eliminated. Totally.

And then the rest of the Middle East would attack you in retaliation, the US and Europe would abandon you for political reasons, and you'd have used most of your resources destroying Palestine. This wouldn't be like the 6 Day War, it would be more like Hitler invading France. Israel wouldn't stand a chance.

Besides, Palestinian children aren't bombing Israel. They're kids. That said, if you lived in Palestine and were muslim, you would be a terrorist and a member of Hamas. There's absolutely no doubt about it. In a slightly different circumstance, you'd be the exact person you hate, because you are the person you hate. The only differences are your professed religion and your socio-economic circumstances.

Anyway, this is off-topic. Can a mod split this section off or something? The point of this thread is that Tony Abbott is literally thork, not that Yaakov is liteally Hitler.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 07:03:50 PM »
I thought the subject had been changed to PM Abbott drinking beer.

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »
Can a mod split this section off or something? The point of this thread is that Tony Abbott is literally thork, not that Yaakov is liteally Hitler.

>mfw extremist Jews literally became as bad as the Nazi's

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2015, 12:00:58 AM »
Can a mod split this section off or something? The point of this thread is that Tony Abbott is literally thork, not that Yaakov is liteally Hitler.

>mfw extremist Jews literally became as bad as the Nazi's

Its not extremist at all. If they stop throwing rockets, you stop killing them. Simple math. Anyway, why is this subject still going? I thought we were talking about Mr. Abbott's ability to drink beer.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 12:06:44 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »