Occult Rituals at CERN facility
« on: August 18, 2016, 06:08:26 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected

Occult rituals unexpectedly filmed at the CERN facility.

These are the people we trust to tell us the truth about our universe and our place in it. Interestingly enough there is a permanent statue of Shiva on the premises in the first place, wondering what the connection between particle science and Hinduism is.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Occult Rituals at CERN facility
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:24 PM »
XD
Fake ritual filmed is in the title. :P
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:00:50 PM »
XD

I don't know why it would be considered a "fake" ritual. It was definitely a real ritual, may have been a "mock" human sacrifice, but honestly just watching the video alone I can't confirm that. It cuts off after the supposedly "fake" stabbing.

Rama Set

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 07:02:09 PM »
I'm convinced.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 07:13:14 PM »
After some quick research it appears CERN's real purpose is to open a gateway to hell.

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 07:22:40 PM »
XD

I don't know why it would be considered a "fake" ritual. It was definitely a real ritual, may have been a "mock" human sacrifice, but honestly just watching the video alone I can't confirm that. It cuts off after the supposedly "fake" stabbing.
Well, that's the link you gave us. 

Also, how do you know so much about rituals?  What ritual was it, exactly?  What was it's goal?  Which power did it evoke? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 07:41:05 PM »
It was a Gate spell performed by a level 17 cleric of Baal. It's purpose was to summon a Balor to vanquish the paladin of Tyr who was defending the townsfolk.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 08:21:25 PM »

I for one am glad they are taking portal security seriously, home grown demons from this dimension are probably the best bet now that Iron man is shirking off.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 10:32:22 PM »
This is true. I work at CERN and we have to do these rituals to appease the Chaos God we awoke in 2014. We were actually trying to summon Carl Sagan, but at some point that turned into Satan. A very unfortunate mix up in the memos, probably.

Anyway, no big deal. As long as the sacrifices appease Lucifer we have nothing to worry about. Continue about your business.

George

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 02:59:20 AM »
After some quick research it appears CERN's real purpose is to open a gateway to hell.

My God, you're right!

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 06:28:09 AM »

HL3 confirmed
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 06:50:46 AM »

HL3 confirmed
Look, you can't just throw out things like that and expect to be taken seriously.  You might as well say "Gravity Reversing" or "Unicorns skewering my genitals".