totallackey

Re: Trump
« Reply #3740 on: March 08, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/05/politics/ivanka-trump-security-clearance-pressure/index.html

What's the problem???

Nepotism.
Is there a law against nepotism in this case?

Ivanka Trump occupies an, "...official, unpaid position..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Imagine unironically wanting to drain the swamp but approve of nepotism at the same time.
Imagine the irony in claiming nepotism when Ivanka occupies an UNPAID POSITION!

I checked your profile.

You may want to update it to read:

Why would a paycheck matter?
Check nepotism.

totallackey

« Reply #3741 on: March 08, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/05/politics/ivanka-trump-security-clearance-pressure/index.html

What's the problem???

Nepotism.
Is there a law against nepotism in this case?

Ivanka Trump occupies an, "...official, unpaid position..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
Imagine if Hillary let Chelse work at the WH state department as a senior advisor, knowing all the secrets of America.
I hat HRC with a passion, but even I do not think she would of shared her dirty deeds with her daughter...she was too busy sharing them with the Russians...

I think you ought to contact Trump and just ask if you can know the secrets of America...that seems to be your problem anyway...lack of knowledge...

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: March 21, 2019, 04:55:50 AM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: March 22, 2019, 10:06:26 PM »
It is done.

Robert Mueller Submits Report On Russia Investigation to Attorney General Barr  https://n.pr/2B7tHed

Whatever it says, I'll accept it.  Meuller has been nothing but unpolitical and neutral this entire ordeal so I have no doubts about his integrity.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: March 24, 2019, 08:06:37 PM »
https://bbc.in/2JCbKJf

And so the meme-conspiracy dies
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: March 24, 2019, 08:34:35 PM »

Yeah, not a shocker either.  Trump is not the kind of person you wanna have a conspiracy with.

Also: Trump is gonna ride the "I told you so!" Wave all the way to reelection.  Its a guarentee now.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:24:25 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: March 24, 2019, 11:18:27 PM »
Yeah, not a shocker either.  Trump is not the kind of person you wanna have a conspiracy with.

Also: Trump is gonna ride the "I told you so!" Wave all the way to reelection.  Its a guarentee now.

It was only a matter of time this would all backfire and it was very stupid for historically dem-leaning mass media to peddle a Russian conspiracy theory that Hillary cooked up in her spare time. The Democrats began repeating their own lies so often I think they genuinely started believing them.

Now Trump gets to weather the "Mueller was in on it all along" storm as well.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: March 25, 2019, 02:24:13 AM »

It was only a matter of time this would all backfire and it was very stupid for historically dem-leaning mass media to peddle a Russian conspiracy theory that Hillary cooked up in her spare time. The Democrats began repeating their own lies so often I think they genuinely started believing them.

Now Trump gets to weather the "Mueller was in on it all along" storm as well.

I dunno.
It was a real possibility given what happened and what Russia has done.  It was just farfetched to think Trump would think he needed or would accept outside help.

Also, Mueller helped drain Trump's swamp. 

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

totallackey

« Reply #3749 on: March 25, 2019, 10:31:08 AM »
Now we can look at the corrupt CIA, FBI, and DOJ bad actors who have been pushing the NEOCON, RINO, Democrat BS all these years...

We need to reopen full, transparent investigations into the following:

1. JFK;
2. The installation and removal of Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, Muhammar Quadafi, et.al.;
3. The crack boom in the US;
4. Iran-Contra;
5. Waco, OKC, Randy Weaver, etc.
6. 9/11 and the unscientific conclusions reached by NIST;
7. WMD;
8. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the formation of ISIS...

GOD BLESS OUR ILLUSTRIOUS AND SUPREME LEADER!!!

Rama Set

« Reply #3750 on: March 25, 2019, 03:14:39 PM »

Was it ever alive?

All that’s left now is prosecuting the conspiracy to commit campaign fraud that he almost certainly committed but that’s a nothing burger.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: March 25, 2019, 05:17:26 PM »
A special counsel was appointed largely because of Trump firing Comey and later admitting it was because of the Russian investigation. This whole thing has been, to use the cliché, a cover-up in search of a crime, and that's exactly how Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos have ended up in serious legal trouble. In any other administration, this would have been a devastating scandal that would already have seen the president resigning in disgrace, but the Trump administration has normalized corruption and outrageous behavior to such a degree that he can of course spin this as a glowing endorsement.

Rama Set

« Reply #3752 on: March 25, 2019, 05:19:29 PM »
A special counsel was appointed largely because of Trump firing Comey and later admitting it was because of the Russian investigation. This whole thing has been, to use the cliché, a cover-up in search of a crime, and that's exactly how Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos have ended up in serious legal trouble. In any other administration, this would have been a devastating scandal that would already have seen the president resigning in disgrace, but the Trump administration has normalized corruption and outrageous behavior to such a degree that he can of course spin this as a glowing endorsement.

I think the Kennedy's would disagree.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: March 25, 2019, 08:36:25 PM »
The only possible explanation for this is that Russian bots interfered with Mueller's investigation. I'm literally shaking right now.

totallackey

« Reply #3754 on: March 26, 2019, 10:59:43 AM »
Funny, the serious legal trouble you mention for Flynn and Papadopoulos...

Neither has yet been sentenced...

Jerome Corsi found himself in serious legal trouble also...in fact, the Mueller team offered him a plea deal in exchange for a guilty plea to charges...that...wait for it...wait for it...

Hmmm...the case is over...no further indictments...

Whoa!!! What about Corsi!?!?!

The scandal is a result of the Obama Administration knowing the Russians were interfering with US Elections through the use of bots on the Internet (this has been going on for quite some time now) and doing absolutely nothing about it...except picking up the phone and ostensibly telling Putin, "Hey, Vlad...cut it out as a favor to me, okay? Don't you remember the message I relayed through Medvedev to you? We're pals, right?" So, no...

Trump is our beloved leader!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 11:05:13 AM by totallackey »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: March 26, 2019, 06:02:41 PM »

Disagree with what?

Funny, the serious legal trouble you mention for Flynn and Papadopoulos...

Neither has yet been sentenced...

Papadopoulos has in fact been sentenced, and Flynn's sentencing had been delayed repeatedly so that he could continue to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

Jerome Corsi found himself in serious legal trouble also...in fact, the Mueller team offered him a plea deal in exchange for a guilty plea to charges...that...wait for it...wait for it...

Hmmm...the case is over...no further indictments...

Whoa!!! What about Corsi!?!?!

We only ever had Corsi's word for it that he was offered and rejected a plea deal, and the man is a notorious liar. It's very possible that he simply made it all up to capitalize on pro-Trump outrage and make himself look like a hero.

The scandal is a result of the Obama Administration knowing the Russians were interfering with US Elections through the use of bots on the Internet (this has been going on for quite some time now) and doing absolutely nothing about it...except picking up the phone and ostensibly telling Putin, "Hey, Vlad...cut it out as a favor to me, okay? Don't you remember the message I relayed through Medvedev to you? We're pals, right?" So, no...

That's some very compelling evidence you have there.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: March 26, 2019, 06:04:31 PM »
Was it ever alive?
Honestly, it depends on who you ask. I'd be willing to say "yes", just because of how hard Saddam is backpedalling now.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 06:06:22 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #3757 on: March 26, 2019, 10:31:06 PM »

Disagree with what?

In any other administration, this would have been a devastating scandal that would already have seen the president resigning in disgrace

Happy comrade, Junker?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 12:41:48 AM by Rama Set »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: March 26, 2019, 10:45:15 PM »

Disagree with what?

Why are you asking yourself a question?

« Reply #3759 on: March 26, 2019, 11:36:07 PM »

Disagree with what?

Why are you asking yourself a question?

I think he messed up quoting honk.
We are smarter than those scientists.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.