sir paul malarkey

Meteors
« on: December 04, 2016, 08:46:11 AM »
i was recently engaged in a debate on twitter and the round farther sent me a pic of a meteor that crashed in russia. i did not have anything to go off of. can my new friends in the flat earth community help me out. 1) did the meteor come from outside the firmament? 2) is the asteroid belt within the firmament? 3) is the plan carried out by "nuts & volts" from the hunger games possible?

Re: Meteors
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:41:52 PM »
i was recently engaged in a debate on twitter and the round farther sent me a pic of a meteor that crashed in russia. i did not have anything to go off of. can my new friends in the flat earth community help me out. 1) did the meteor come from outside the firmament? 2) is the asteroid belt within the firmament? 3) is the plan carried out by "nuts & volts" from the hunger games possible?
I'm pretty sure sandokhan had proof that the tjelyabinsk meteor was in fact a tesla weapon discharge carried out by USA.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

sir paul malarkey

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 05:00:02 PM »
Tesla weapon discharge? so a weapon somewhere in the sky using , rocks? or outside the firmament and they can open it to bombard us with rocks? @andruszkow

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 06:09:47 PM »
Tesla weapon discharge? so a weapon somewhere in the sky using , rocks? or outside the firmament and they can open it to bombard us with rocks? @andruszkow
Don't ask me, it's not my claim. It's just the only flat earth explanation I've heard. Be warned, you'll get bombarded with a Wall of text about the tunguska "event".
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 12:14:03 AM »
Maybe what andruszkow should have said "sandokhan claimed that sandokhan had proof" - that's a completely different ball-game.
Sandokhan claims that sandokhan has proof of everything off-beat (he certainly has a different drum), usually by selectively quoting "experts" who very rarely would agree with the use sandokhan has for their writings.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 05:41:10 PM »
Maybe what andruszkow should have said "sandokhan claimed that sandokhan had proof" - that's a completely different ball-game.
Sandokhan claims that sandokhan has proof of everything off-beat (he certainly has a different drum), usually by selectively quoting "experts" who very rarely would agree with the use sandokhan has for their writings.

That's your take on it. Good thing you're not one of the experts and can't actually speak for them.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 11:47:37 PM »

That's your take on it. Good thing you're not one of the experts and can't actually speak for them.

So much that Sandokhan writes is little extracts taken from numerous publications of scientists many of whom have no idea of the spin he is putting on their writings.

Yes, that's my take on it, maybe I "can't actually speak for them", but I can read what else they write and judge Sandokhan's interpretation on that.

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 11:23:43 AM »
Interesting. Whatever it was, it was influenced by gravity in the same way as normal matter. One only needs look at the video to see that it was a solid becoming vaporised.

sir paul malarkey

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 03:32:42 AM »
thanks for ruining the thread. I'm asking what is the origin of the meteors if we have a firmament (a dome)...does the "creator", "intelligent designer" throw rocks at us? is the firmament "in" only? is the atmosphere "in" only? russians are not the origin

Offline Berserk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 08:44:42 PM »
thanks for ruining the thread. I'm asking what is the origin of the meteors if we have a firmament (a dome)...does the "creator", "intelligent designer" throw rocks at us? is the firmament "in" only? is the atmosphere "in" only? russians are not the origin

most likely if you actually believe in both.