Zimmerman could be innocent
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:24:30 AM »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/09/21836926-george-zimmermans-girlfriend-recants-allegations-he-threatened-her-with-gun#comments

Apparently he never brandished a gun in the dispute with his girlfriend.  She wants him back as well.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Zimmerman could be innocent
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:26:07 AM »
I am so tired of hearing about this guy.

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:27:01 AM »
I am so tired of hearing about this guy.
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:38:16 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 03:07:40 AM »
I'm w/ Irush on this. You would think that a guy that got off the accusations earlier this year would be smart enough to bloody well duck, & stay out of sight for awhile!

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:25 AM »

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »
If you guys hadn't dragged that thread on at .org for 3 fucking months, maybe you'd be willing to discuss it now.
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 07:50:55 AM »
If that's the case his girl friend should be arrested for wasting police time.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
Datsallfolks, boy, have you said it. Like they don't have enough to deal w/ w/o the idiocy that is Zimmerman getting in the way!

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
Right, his girlfriend making a false statement is a direct result of his idiocy...

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 02:25:34 PM »
If Zimmerman has a grain of sense in his brain, he will walk away from her forever.  Who in the right mind would willingly stay with someone who's going to falsely accuse you of pointing a gun at them and call 911 about it.  If the opposite is true and he did point a gun at her, she's an idiot for wanting him back.

Not sure if Zimmerman is the Bad Luck Brian of legal battles...

Or OJ2.
I don't even care to find out what you're doing wrong, but I'm sure you're doing something wrong.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 02:34:04 PM »
Duck, I didn't mean that him being an idiot caused her to lie to the police. What I meant was the entire idiocy that surrounds the man generally. Should have written more clearly.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
He probably did pull a gun on her. Women take back crazy, abusive men all the time.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »
Sounds like a psycho girlfriend.  Hopefully she gets charged with filing a false police report, etc, and Zimmerman ejects from that relationship.

A friend of mine got screwed by a similiar psycho girlfriend.  She was blacked out drunk, flipped out and assaulted him, called the cops, and the feminist cops who showed up ignored the marks on his back from being shoved into the dryer because he was too tanned, naturally sided with her story, and arrested him for domestic violence.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
Women rarely get charged with domestic violence, but that's probably cause men don't bitch and moan about it like women.

Rama Set

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
Sounds like a psycho girlfriend.  Hopefully she gets charged with filing a false police report, etc, and Zimmerman ejects from that relationship.

A friend of mine got screwed by a similiar psycho girlfriend.  She was blacked out drunk, flipped out and assaulted him, called the cops, and the feminist cops who showed up ignored the marks on his back from being shoved into the dryer because he was too tanned, naturally sided with her story, and arrested him for domestic violence.

Wow where to begin:

Taking a woman's claim seriously considering the genetic differences between men and women in regards to physical stature, and the long, long, long history of men abusing women, does not make one a feminist.

When you miss a mark on someone because of their tan, this is not ignoring.  Ignoring would be registering that he had marks on his back, and either not thinking anything of it, and/or not acting upon them.

Women rarely get charged with domestic violence, but that's probably cause men don't bitch and moan about it like women.

No, I think it is because men beat on their women more.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 06:11:53 PM »
I've known women who've hit men, none of those men ever called the police. Women bring it on themselves for not leaving the crazy men.

Rama Set

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 06:21:09 PM »
I've known women who've hit men, none of those men ever called the police.

What's your point? 

Women bring it on themselves for not leaving the crazy men.

It sounds like a simple solution in theory, but in practice there are many different and complicated issues in place, especially if there are children involved, or financial dependence.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 06:25:02 PM »
My point is men don't bitch and moan about it. They often can't even claim self defense because of the sexist nature of the courts. Lol financial dependence is far too common with women. I want a sugar momma, but it's so Butch easier for women to leech off men.

Rama Set

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 06:30:32 PM »
My point is men don't bitch and moan about it. They often can't even claim self defense because of the sexist nature of the courts.

Courts are sexist?  Oh, I thought it was you.

Lol financial dependence is far too common with women. I want a sugar momma, but it's so Butch easier for women to leech off men.

Because often men are stupid enough to let a woman leech, but lets say the woman being abused is a stay at home mom.  A worthy reason to be financially dependent.

I think what is most disturbing about your comments is that you think someone complaining of being physically abused is "bitching and moaning".  That's pretty fucked up.