Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Nelson Mandella is dead
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 10:04:15 PM »
A country that has one of the highest crime rates in the world, where a woman or girl is raped every 4 minutes. A country where no one is prosperous, except the corrupt power @ the top. A country that went from being one of the most advanced nations in the world to being just slightly better than the rest of the hell-hole nations in sub-Saharan Africa. Does that answer your question?

So you are saying you can go twice as long without being raped there than you can in the lovely USA...

Quote from: http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/frequency-of-sexual-assault
Every 2 minutes, another American is sexually assaulted.

Here's the math. According to the U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey --there is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.

There are 525,600 minutes in a non-leap year. That makes 31,536,000 seconds/year. So, 31,536,000 divided by 237,868 comes out to 1 sexual assault every 133 seconds, or about 1 every 2 minutes.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 10:05:43 PM »
A country that has one of the highest crime rates in the world, where a woman or girl is raped every 4 minutes. A country where no one is prosperous, except the corrupt power @ the top. A country that went from being one of the most advanced nations in the world to being just slightly better than the rest of the hell-hole nations in sub-Saharan Africa. Does that answer your question?

Yes, but I was expecting some sources.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 10:40:42 PM »

So you are saying you can go twice as long without being raped there than you can in the lovely USA...

Quote from: http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/frequency-of-sexual-assault
Every 2 minutes, another American is sexually assaulted.

Here's the math. According to the U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey --there is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.

There are 525,600 minutes in a non-leap year. That makes 31,536,000 seconds/year. So, 31,536,000 divided by 237,868 comes out to 1 sexual assault every 133 seconds, or about 1 every 2 minutes.
Hmm, well sexual assault is pretty vague and encompasses rape and very mild things. It can be a threat or just touching someone's butt against their will.

Rama Set

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »
They were not advanced. They had apartheid. That was barbaric

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 11:45:12 PM »
or just touching someone's butt against their will.

This could be very bad news for me...

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2013, 12:24:06 AM »
Well, most Americans never knew, but both he & his 1st wife used to order shit to be blown up, or burning necklaces applied to their rivals in the ANC & Inkatha Freedom. & that says nothing about the Whites he ordered killed, many of whom had nothing to do w/ the government or the military. He wasn't a nice man. But we Americans are nice & stupid, & helped the terrorist into power. Apartheid was nothing nice, & needed abolished, but what they have now is even worse.

Sources for all of this stuff? Not accusatory, I genuinely know very little about Mandela.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 01:09:36 AM »
I wish I had sources. I learned about this in grad school, & that was 16 yrs ago. As far as rape, I meant rape. Not something more mild like ass-touching, which, while certainly wrong, is not rape. CNN rates S. Africa as having the highest rape statistics in the world, I believe. & although no one is defending apartheid, you do realise the first heart transplant was performed in S. Africa, right? Seems advanced enough to me. & lets be honest. Whites in America self-segregate when they can. How many Whites live in Southeast San Diego, or S. Central LA?. The ? isn't 1 of mental capacity. Any Black man has app. the same mental capacity as any White man. Its called culture. What's the single largest cause of death among Black males age 15-24 in the USA? Other Black males, age 15-24. Until they stop killing each other, here & in Africa, I don't want to hear whining about 'the man' keeping them down.

Offline Excelsior John

• Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »
And what the heck do you mean your not a fan? Are you a rascist?
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and I am white. He did nothing for whites. He was the racist. Be careful with the accusations you throw about.
How could you say he was a terorist he was vary peaceful!!! He loved people of all races he was 100% not rascist your the rascist so shut up!!!!!

He was a terrorist.

If he'd been a white man with the same actions he would still have been a terrorist.

There's no racism there.
Uh sorey bucko but im pretty sure its obvous to all of us that this is raciel. Go flip off!!!
EJ, I realise you're not the brightest bulb in the batch, but how can you call Mandela an African-American?! He never lived in the US! African, yes. African-American, no! I think, in fact, that your bulb is entirely dark.
What the heck do you mean "britest bulb on the batch"? And whatever hes African South African
You beat me to it Yaakov.
Shut up
EJ, I realise you're not the brightest bulb in the batch, but how can you call Mandela an African-American?! He never lived in the US! African, yes. African-American, no! I think, in fact, that your bulb is entirely dark.
Stop being so stupid. He says things like this on purpose and you fall for it every time.
Well yes I do say things on purpose. All I say is true and genuine so I dont know what your impling here
Apartheid was disgusting.

Nelson Mandela fought against it and won.

He deserves acknowledgement. R.I.P Nelson Mandela
Amen brother :)
Viva la FES!
Quote from: Yaakov ben Avraham link=https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=59968.msg1544396#msg1544396
Excelsior:...You are clearly a reasonable and intelligent person.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 01:30:07 AM »
11 spelling errors in one post. Granted, that's better than 57.

Offline Excelsior John

• View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2013, 02:02:23 AM »
11 spelling errors in one post. Granted, that's better than 57.
Shut up yakoov nobodey cares what you think and say. How about insted of low content posting you actuley respond to what I said stupit pff
Viva la FES!
Quote from: Yaakov ben Avraham link=https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=59968.msg1544396#msg1544396

Offline spank86

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2013, 02:23:20 AM »
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and I am white. He did nothing for whites. He was the racist. Be careful with the accusations you throw about.

How was he a terrorist?

well I'm not sure there's any conclusive evidence that he actually undertook any direct terrorist actions but he was a staunch advocate for terrorist and repeatedly put forward his support for violent action even when in prison.

Apartheid was nothing nice, & needed abolished, but what they have now is even worse.

What do they have now?
A country where black people are financially 15% worse off than under apartheid(according to a quick google).

If you ignore relative populations then sure.

Of course if you ignore relative populations then Afghanistan is less violent than the rest of the world put together
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:42:21 AM by spank86 »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 02:29:02 AM »
5 spelling errors & 1 punctuational error. Perhaps I should count orthographic errors. For those who don't know, the orthography of a language is the overall way of writing a language & covers spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, & the like. 6 orthographic errors, then. & if you actually give me something worth replying to, I shall do so. Until then...

Offline spank86

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2013, 02:30:00 AM »
How could you say he was a terorist he was vary peaceful!!! He loved people of all races he was 100% not rascist your the rascist so shut up!!!!!

Read his own words.

He was an advocate of violent terrorism before and during his time in prison.

He admitted it himself, if you ignore that you do the man an injustice.

He may have loved people of all races but he did not love all people.

As for apartheid, it took two races to end it, both the whites and the blacks. People tend to forget that it wasn't just nelson Mandela working miracles.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2013, 02:35:06 AM »
Spank, that is true. W/o FW De Klerk, apartheid would still be there.

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2013, 03:11:26 AM »
5 spelling errors & 1 punctuational error. Perhaps I should count orthographic errors. For those who don't know, the orthography of a language is the overall way of writing a language & covers spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, & the like. 6 orthographic errors, then. & if you actually give me something worth replying to, I shall do so. Until then...

Don't respond to him or acknowledge him if he doesn't make a good point. It just encourages the trolling.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013, 04:19:09 AM »
EJ, my patience with you is wearing thin. Keep it civil in the serious fora, or you'll find yourself the target of this website's first ban.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Excelsior John

• View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »
Yakoov how about you stay out of this if your just gonna bully me about my speling (wich is decant)

Read his own words.

He was an advocate of violent terrorism before and during his time in prison.

He admitted it himself, if you ignore that you do the man an injustice.

He may have loved people of all races but he did not love all people.

As for apartheid, it took two races to end it, both the whites and the blacks. People tend to forget that it wasn't just nelson Mandela working miracles.
I dont beleive that. Prove it! He loved evereyone. And once again trying to give the white man credit for it when it was Nelson mandelas actions ::)
Spank, that is true. W/o FW De Klerk, apartheid would still be there.
No its not true!

Don't respond to him or acknowledge him if he doesn't make a good point. It just encourages the trolling.
What flippin trolling?!!
EJ, my patience with you is wearing thin. Keep it civil in the serious fora, or you'll find yourself the target of this website's first ban.
Got it. I apoligized for this and thus far I have been acting civil. I will not be the sites first ban (if im bamed ever)
I was not a fan.

Shocker.
Lolz ;D
Viva la FES!

Offline spank86

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2013, 05:08:40 PM »
I dont beleive that. Prove it! He loved evereyone. And once again trying to give the white man credit for it when it was Nelson mandelas actions ::)
for one read his book and for the other how do you think he got power if it wasn't given by the White government and it wasn't seized violently?

They spent years negotiating the end to apartheid and even had a whites only vote on it which passed.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
10 orthographic errors. And Mandela would have died in prison if FW de Klerk had not seen fit to release him in 1990. The man may have been motivated by equality, but he used violent actions to get there. He was certainly NOT a man of peace. I'm not even saying that that is necessarily a bad thing. Men have resorted to violence when they have found that other methods are not working to advance their goals. My problem with Mandela is that he was violent against people that threatened his influence, rather than just those who disagreed with him.

One could make an argument that violence against the military and the Government was necessary. I'm not sure how valid the argument would be, but one could make it. But his violence, or at least advocated violence, toward other Caucasians is less acceptable. And his direct ordering of violence against others in the ANC and the Inkatha Freedom Party against anyone who could be a threat to his dominance (and that of his first wife) is simply unacceptable.

I don't know how many of you know what a burning necklace is, so I shall define the word for those who may not know it. They take a person, tie him or her up, and then put a tire around their neck. The tire is then lit on fire. The person dies a very slow and painful death by roasting alive. Mandela ordered things like that to be done to people who got in his way. Hardly the sign of a "peaceful agent for change".

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »
“At the end of the day… violence was the only weapon that would destroy apartheid.” ~ Nelson Mandela, 1959

Let's not whitewash history here.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)