İntikam

Astronomy debunk: The sun is clearly moving away
« on: July 11, 2016, 06:39:53 AM »
Hello everybody,

After a short holliday i was at, we are together with the reality again.

Today we'll see how is the sun moving away and how is the popular science / fake astronomy a tomfool.

These images from a video while sun is setting.

This is the first one.

A few minutes or hours later. (We don't know what the video x speed) Same sun and same location.

We see the sun as significant shrunken. Compare two suns before sunset and while sunsetting.

I wonder which idiotly science will try to explain this situation with what?  ;D

The video on the below you can find out these pictures on it.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:04:40 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

Re: Astronomy debunk: The sun is clearly moving away
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:18:56 AM »
Yeah man yeah. There is no way out for fake/popular sciencers. There is an easy way to explain it with Flat Earth theory by perspective. But most of known rounders explanation of "perspective" is not working now. :D

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:53:18 AM »
I find out another good video shows the sun is clearly shrunken while moving away with different examples.

How is it possible if the sun is 93 zero zero zero zero zero zero miles away? Do not force your mind, It is impossible.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:55:28 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:06:11 AM »

Hello!... 

Is there any rounder has self-confident?  :D

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:20:46 AM »

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 12:36:07 PM »
Inti, I haven't the foggiest what you may have posted here (I've ignored you), but I can't help but notice no one has responded but you.
If I had to guess, this is because no one wants to waste precious time and bandwidth responding when they are on your ignore list. And last I checked, every RE'er here is on that list. If you want someone to talk to, consider growing up, unignoring us, and not treating every counter-argument as a personal insult. Then maybe you'll not find yourself so lonely.

Just some random input from RandomInput.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 01:42:38 PM »
You can not make me curiosity. i'm thinking in this case you do not like it, and it is possible you are thinking about me i don't like it.   I am the owner of high character on the contrary of the almost all rounders here. This situation don't effect my motivation. if somebody wish to read my posts and get an answer for discussing , must to act principled. because ;

"I do not write to change the mind of those who don't think like me. I write because of just they have to know they are not alone who thinking like me." I do not need anyone 's advice . I know what to do where . So this is not a loss for me none of rounders reply me. It is not my problem. Which rounder want to discussing me should act principled and respective. I have a right to choose which people i want to discuss or not. My act is same with the real life. If i want to debate with someone i like, i do it; if i don't want to debate with anoyne, i don't do that. I listen to music plug in headphones or turning my back, or directly saying "i don't care what are you thinking", or going out of there. I'm acting here how i act on real life.

Unprincipled and disrespective actions caused this situation. Yes i'm happy for this. What a happiness that i'm only adressed to "real human". Look. Nobody now can not disrespect me , and do not attack like savages . this allows me to do my work more regularly . and find more time. I think somebody feels it is a kind of torture for you. This is not my goal but I am not sorry for it. I'm really curious rounders how to resist .

If you carry the banners  about "intikam forgive us " maybe it works, or maybe does not  ;D

I remind the meaning of my nickname intikam is "revenge". This is one word summary of the "an eye for en eye, and a tooth, for a tooth" is on my signature since when i came the fe's forums. So i'm 100% persentage consistent about this matter.

Revenge (intikam) delayes , but does not give up .
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 02:00:17 PM by İntikam »

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 03:13:04 PM »
"Unprincipled and disrespective"
While some were indeed rude to you, others, at least myself, did not intend to be rude. In fact, you elected to ignore me because I said you shouldn't ignore people for having different opinions in the debate forum. One could even stretch to say that I claimed your actions to be in and of themselves, unprincipled. And yet I found myself promptly ignored, which I can say is disrespectful to both myself, and the debate forum.

Aside from that, you say Intikam means revenge. You signed on with that name, with suggests either your presence itself is vindictive in nature, or that you intended to be terribly rude to anyone here who slighted you. The latter, of course, being the worst since it implies you came here with the intent (retaliatory or not) to be disrespectful to those of us here.

Don't condemn us for not adhering to principles you yourself never intended to follow.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 05:27:16 PM »
While some were indeed rude to you, others, at least myself, did not intend to be rude. In fact, you elected to ignore me because I said you shouldn't ignore people for having different opinions in the debate forum. One could even stretch to say that I claimed your actions to be in and of themselves, unprincipled. And yet I found myself promptly ignored, which I can say is disrespectful to both myself, and the debate forum.

Aside from that, you say Intikam means revenge. You signed on with that name, with suggests either your presence itself is vindictive in nature, or that you intended to be terribly rude to anyone here who slighted you. The latter, of course, being the worst since it implies you came here with the intent (retaliatory or not) to be disrespectful to those of us here.

Don't condemn us for not adhering to principles you yourself never intended to follow.

I'm getting to risk with unignore you. Because when i do that, the person unignored usually triying to do aggressive something. When i see you are persistently writing something, i chosed to "show me the post" now, because as you see that actually i have not a great problem with you, and see you are right a bit. But not completely. I didn't ignored you but respect but i have a right to wait to respect to my decisions. Actually you did a critism, but when you do that, you said a lie that i ignored that only caused by they are rounders. This is not true. I give points to everyone on my mind, and decide about him good or bad. There is a lot of factor effects the decide and to be a rounder just one of them. To be a rounder don't cause to be ignored. To be ignored need at least one of the following except to be a rounder, saying lie, disrespecting, quote instead of anyone, wantonness, rudeness, etc. I ignored you not for others but not for only you are a rounder. It's caused by you said "lie"  when you said that i ignored them for they are rounders. No, i did not ignored for they are rounders, its caused by a few reasons  with they are be rounders. Now you learned why. hereafter, I hope you respect to my decisions .

My expectation is you talk about the issue, not about my  decisions.

geckothegeek

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
Quote from: İntikam link=topic=5191.msg100862#msg100862 date=u1468258036

I'm getting to risk with unignore you. Because when i do that, the person unignored usually triying to do aggressive something. When i see you are persistently writing something, i chosed to "show me the post" now, because as you see that actually i have not a great problem with you, and see you are right a bit. But not completely. I didn't ignored you but respect but i have a right to wait to respect to my decisions. Actually you did a critism, but when you do that, you said a lie that i ignored that only caused by they are rounders. This is not true. I give points to everyone on my mind, and decide about him good or bad. There is a lot of factor effects the decide and to be a rounder just one of them. To be a rounder don't cause to be ignored. To be ignored need at least one of the following except to be a rounder, saying lie, disrespecting, quote instead of anyone, wantonness, rudeness, etc. I ignored you not for others but not for only you are a rounder. It's caused by you said "lie"  when you said that i ignored them for they are rounders. No, i did not ignored for they are rounders, its caused by a few reasons  with they are be rounders. Now you learned why. hereafter, I hope you respect to my decisions .

My expectation is you talk about the issue, not about my  decisions.

Just "What"  is your issue ? Or what is the issue with your decisions ?

Your first post had to with not seeing stars in pictures. It was that this was just a simple case of camera lens settings and film characteristics resulting in the stars not showing up in the pictures. This has been explained in great detail already. , I would suggest you talk to someone in a  camera club if you don't understand photography.

But........
If you are just a troll, well Bah Humbug ! to you.!!!!!

But if you DO  have an issue, if you will explain IT , I will be glad to talk with you about IT.
Just for your information , the earth is a globe and stars do exist. Some of us in the real world know that and work on a "round earth" 24/7 and I am afraid that we think The Flat Earth Society might be  just one more "spoof" website.......There are many of them. They are fun if you don't take them seriously.

This is not to say that there are a lot of good informative and educational websites on the internet.

So.....What's the issue ? Let's talk it over.

If you are just a troll...CHILL IT !  If not I have some to time talk to you about your "issue" but I have come to the conclusion lt might just be just a waste of time......Yours and mine and space on the internet.

Let me make an apology. Some of us, especially us "round earthers" are snobs. Because most of us are reasonably well educated and reasonably well informed we tend to look down on "flat earthers" as just stupid or ignorant. But maybe they just haven't had the advantages that we have had.

I once heard of a student who thought one of his Professors was a snob since the Professor looked down his nose on his students since they didn't know as much as he knew.
The Quote : When this student attended University ....." I studied ****** at****** University under the snobbish****** ****."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:03:12 AM by geckothegeek »

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 06:24:29 PM »
Hello!... 

Yes, but you ignored them all...

As for your videos:

Congratulations, you have successfully proven that clouds/smog/refraction can obscure the sun, especially very close to the horizon. Get a decent filter to block the glare, then try again on a clear day.

geckothegeek

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 06:56:33 PM »
Hello!... 

Yes, but you ignored them all...

As for your videos:

Congratulations, you have successfully proven that clouds/smog/refraction can obscure the sun, especially very close to the horizon. Get a decent filter to block the glare, then try again on a clear day.

Me too. I am a "rounder" and I am "self-confident".   LOL

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 08:38:47 PM »

Does that mean your flat earth map is just delayed? Because it sure seems like you gave up...

geckothegeek

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 01:45:31 AM »

Does that mean your flat earth map is just delayed? Because it sure seems like you gave up...

I have experienced a delay in trying to make sense of anything from intikam.  But maybe I should just give up.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 07:39:14 AM »

So there are claims that the sun changes in size! I really do not think so!

These photos are part of a Flat Earth video, taken on Malaga Spain 9/Mar/2016:

He did an excellent job of proving that the sun size does not change!

Do I need to say more? Our kind Flat Earther, Matrix Decode, has said it all!

The "sun does not appear to change it size until just before sunset" - a then only a little in height!

Time

Relative Width %

Relative Height %
09:00

100%

100%
10:00

100%

100%
11:00

99%

100%
12:00

99%

99%
13:00

100%

100%
15:00

100%

100%
16:00

100%

100%
17:00

100%

100%
18:00

100%

100%
19:00

100%

96%

On the Flat Earth with the sun at around 5,000 km altitude, the distance to the sun varies a huge amount from when it is overhead to when it sets. The Wiki explains this as
Quote from: the Wiki
Magnification of the Sun at Sunset
Q. If the sun is disappearing to perspective, shouldn't it get smaller as it recedes?

A. The sun remains the same size as it recedes into the distance due to a known magnification effect caused by the intense rays of light passing through the strata of the atmosphere.

But these photos were taken through a filter to remove the glare, and most are quite sharp. In any case for "magnification effect caused by the intense rays of light passing through the strata of the atmosphere" to keep the size so close if very hard to accept.

I believe that it has to be accepted that the sun does not change size appreciably during the day.
Even the slight reduction in height that I (and Matrix Decode) measured at sunset is expected from refraction near the horizon.

I must express my thanks again to Matrix Decode for his excellent work!

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 07:42:57 AM »

Hey Inti’
I watched that video with the man with the patronising voice, Totes & Rabinoz have the small sun bit covered but I noticed this image

and listened to his argument.
This has been comprehensively covered in http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3106.20  “How clouds once again prove flat earth theory (not), If you would like to find out more there is a good site with explanations of how perspective can trick the eye here http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz946.htm scroll down the page to get the full effect.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 04:38:48 PM »
The sun is part of a reflection, a daemon in a figure of a screen that show us a sun which we don't know what exactly this sun.
the sun could be the size of an ant. but the most important thing is that everybody has a distinguish frequency his sighting works on,
and he see a big screen 40-50 meters ahead of him and what he sees is a reflection of the agenda and the will of the human beings in this world.
the sun is just a reflection of our mind, it could rise it could get down it could blown away its all about our wishes of the world.
This a daemon which erected on our sighting which show us the sun, but it is only a reflection, a "mirage" not a real thing.

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 06:03:56 PM »

Hey Inti’
I watched that video with the man with the patronising voice, Totes & Rabinoz have the small sun bit covered but I noticed this image

You haven't known condescension or patronizing until you've watched some of these dweeb youtubers giggle through a flat earth debunk using things like Nasa's kindergarten level websites as evidence.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 02:57:00 AM »

Hey Inti’

You haven't known condescension or patronizing until you've watched some of these dweeb youtubers giggle through a flat earth debunk using things like Nasa's kindergarten level websites as evidence.

What about you discussing something about the substance of a thread instead of silly useless comments.

The thread is about "The sun is clearly moving away" or at least appearing to as it gets further away.

I do believe we have demonstrated that the apparent size of sun stays substantially the same size all day, with possiby a small reduction in height near sunset.

What are your thoughts, or are you still straddling the fence - doesn't it get a little painful?
Mind you I don't know which side we find the wolves and which the sheep? Most on this site are pretty tame,
not like on The Flat Earth Society Forum, a couple of the wolves there seem more like Flat Headed attack dogs!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:02:57 AM by rabinoz »

İntikam

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2016, 06:42:12 AM »

Hey Inti’

and listened to his argument.
This has been comprehensively covered in http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3106.20  “How clouds once again prove flat earth theory (not), If you would like to find out more there is a good site with explanations of how perspective can trick the eye here http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz946.htm scroll down the page to get the full effect.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3106.20 This is a debate with someone other. in principle i don't want to say an idea about this situation.

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz946.htm as we see that the rays Collecting on one point is seem as source. So the sun is at the same place where we see.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:04:19 AM by İntikam »