Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2018, 01:42:54 AM »
They just draw them ...
https://www.maxonmotor.co.uk/maxon/view/application/Artificial-stars-created-with-laser-technology

That's the guidance assistance for a telescope in Chile. What if someone is watching satellites from, say, Japan, or India? They can't be seeing the lasers from this.

That's not the only laser.
https://www.newscientist.com/gallery/laser-guide-star/

And those are only the ones we know about. Not the ones we don't know about.

"Frickin' Lasers"

The “satellites are fake” thing in FET has always been a conundrum for me. I have read through this post and other material on the subject, but I’m unclear as to the bother of whether satellites do or do not exist.

In FET, why not satellites? You’ve got theories about the sun and moon circulating around a unipolar or bi-polar disc. Why not embrace satellites doing the same? Why buck up against a preponderance of evidence that satellites exist and just simply absorb it and explain it out into FET. Seems like an easy fix.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2018, 07:48:37 AM »
OK, so the news is full of the story regarding the ISS springing a leak in the last day or so, and how one of the Russian astronauts put his 'finger in the dyke' to borrow a fable, so .....

What do those who disbelieve make of this? Do you think that NASA and Roscosmos conjured up the story as a diversion to make the "ISS hoax" look more plausible?   

=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2018, 01:39:21 PM »
OK, so the news is full of the story regarding the ISS springing a leak in the last day or so, and how one of the Russian astronauts put his 'finger in the dyke' to borrow a fable, so .....

What do those who disbelieve make of this? Do you think that NASA and Roscosmos conjured up the story as a diversion to make the "ISS hoax" look more plausible?   
I’m interested in this.
There was another story about how the Curiosity rover was programmed to hum “Happy Birthday” to itself on the first anniversary (earth year) of its landing.
It made me wonder whether it is supposed there are people in NASA whose job it is to make up stuff like this to keep a “storyline” going.
And what of all the teams of people whose full time job it is to work on this project. Are they “in on it” or are NASA fooling them too?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »

its just the drip drip drip of stories created by the PR depts for these space agencies.  if there are not constant little stories then people forget about the space programs and interest ($$$$) fades.   we are due for more "breaking news" on a Mars discovery in about 5 months, right on schedule.
Quote from: SiDawg
Planes fall out of the sky all the time

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2018, 05:08:06 PM »

its just the drip drip drip of stories created by the PR depts for these space agencies.  if there are not constant little stories then people forget about the space programs and interest ($$$$) fades.   we are due for more "breaking news" on a Mars discovery in about 5 months, right on schedule.

It looks like USA's beloved (cough cough) leader is trying to get US back to the moon:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/09/nasa-is-going-back-to-the-moon-if-it-can-figure-out-how-to-get-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.03191bd9bc35

I'm not trying to offer this as an argument for or against space travel, rather trying to add to the previous post about media hype. It would make sense that if you want to create hype about space travel, soliciting news about going to the moon would work.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:42:42 PM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

BillO

« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2018, 10:00:34 PM »
Let's suppose for a second that NASA is not making it all up - I mean, just for argument.  They would still need to publish information and data, and they would still need to keep the public informed of the going's on.  They would still need to keep relevant, and yes, they would need to do it to keep their funding.  They are a research and development arm of the government and as such would need to keep the info, data and exploration advances coming.

None of this is evidence of anything in particular other than they are doing their job and/or pulling the wool over our eyes.  It's not specific enough for either side to use as evidence.  None of what I've seen on this board (or anywhere else for that matter) regarding NASA is.

I'll be the first to admit they are wasteful, not as much as they used to be, but still are.  However, I choose to accept that they are not hoaxing us as I can't see the conspiracy as being viable.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2018, 06:35:59 PM »
Space X will be launching more satellites this weekend...he he right after Joe Rogan allows Musk to puff more mary jane on U tube and he get accused of Acid taking. Gotta love the whole going private hoax too, is that like Mars and landing on a barge farce? How's StaRMan doing he he...

Seems to me this guy was given the keys to the secret of the dome enclosed flat earth and has gone a little wacked over it.

Anyone who believes in these silly wonder wild stories of interplanetary travel needs to go on Joe's show too.

Musk will most likely come out soon about reality, then die from a nailgun or fall out a 13 story building.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2018, 08:44:52 PM »
Space X will be launching more satellites this weekend...he he right after Joe Rogan allows Musk to puff more mary jane on U tube and he get accused of Acid taking. Gotta love the whole going private hoax too, is that like Mars and landing on a barge farce? How's StaRMan doing he he...

Seems to me this guy was given the keys to the secret of the dome enclosed flat earth and has gone a little wacked over it.

Anyone who believes in these silly wonder wild stories of interplanetary travel needs to go on Joe's show too.

Musk will most likely come out soon about reality, then die from a nailgun or fall out a 13 story building.

Please keep the ranting in AR. Criticizing SpaceX is fine as long as you contribute to the topic.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2018, 09:08:25 PM »

Please keep the ranting in AR. Criticizing SpaceX is fine as long as you contribute to the topic.

I believe this is well within the topic I started: Satellite Hoax...SpaceX launching...To prove a Hoax you must show the intent to deceive. While not proven yet in court thru securities fraud allegations this goes directly to substantiation of Hoaxing. You hoax one thing you tend to be a hoaxer thru and thru. Not anywhere near an AR. Just facts of a hoaxer.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2018, 09:15:27 PM »

I believe this is well within the topic I started: Satellite Hoax...SpaceX launching...To prove a Hoax you must show the intent to deceive. While not proven yet in court thru securities fraud allegations this goes directly to substantiation of Hoaxing. You hoax one thing you tend to be a hoaxer thru and thru. Not anywhere near an AR. Just facts of a hoaxer.

So this post is fine, as you are making an argument. The previous post is ranting. Stick to posts like this and you will be fine. No warnings, just asking you to tone it down in the upper fora.

« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2018, 09:39:13 PM »
To prove a Hoax you must show the intent to deceive.

Where has this been shown?

While not proven yet in court thru securities fraud allegations this goes directly to substantiation of Hoaxing.

How can something as yet unproven be taken to substantiate anything? Surely it must be proven first?

You hoax one thing you tend to be a hoaxer thru and thru.

Says who, apart from you?

« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2018, 09:56:00 PM »
If satellites are "Fake", explain why there are so many pictures of them from space missions and the ISS?

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2018, 06:48:28 PM »
If satellites are "Fake", explain why there are so many pictures of them from space missions and the ISS?

i am not aware of any pictures taken of satellites from the ISS, care to provide a link?  what pictures of satellites from space missions?  you mean the pictures they show of them deploying them?
Quote from: SiDawg
Planes fall out of the sky all the time

BillO

« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
i am not aware of any pictures taken of satellites from the ISS, care to provide a link?

The only ones I've seen from ISS were those that were launched from it.

Compared to the scale of things out there, satellites are pretty small.  I'm sure they 'could' equip the ISS with a camera that could take pictures of satellites, but why would they?  It would be expensive and of little value.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2018, 01:36:34 AM »
To prove a Hoax you must show the intent to deceive.

Where has this been shown?

While not proven yet in court thru securities fraud allegations this goes directly to substantiation of Hoaxing.

How can something as yet unproven be taken to substantiate anything? Surely it must be proven first?

You hoax one thing you tend to be a hoaxer thru and thru.

Says who, apart from you?

Lets now look at Mr. Satellite man with a supposed looks so fake it must be real car in the universe. He's in very hot water with SEC and I highly doubt he will ever be managing SpaceX going forward. Can't let the pot smoker release the flat earth info seeing as he has security clearances.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/elon-musk-sued-sec-tesla-stock-tumbles-here-full-complaint

Here's a good article on Hoaxers which is what this thread is about, the whole Hoax games by none other than the "Evil" one and his demons.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-excess/201705/the-psychology-hoaxing

"A hoax is a deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as truth."

After you read the article, you, like most, will walk away with yes, these hoaxers continue to hoax.

Sats are fake, the earth is flat as a pancake, most are accepting the ultimate HOAX by the Devil himself.....

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:14:03 PM by J-Man »

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2018, 04:59:21 PM »
I believe that satellites are real.  This evidence comes not from what a see or read for others, but what I have seen myself.  Before I retired, I worked on ships.  Each day I would monitor many different satellites and use them for communications and navigation.  Each year I would be at sea about 6 months.  That's 180 days of depending on satellites for our safety and for making a living.  I could see the actual position of the satellites using instruments to measure both azimuth and elevation above the horizon.  The ONLY way any of my day to day measurements made any sense is if there were satellites above a spherical earth.  I could also give plenty of evidence regarding our radars that could only work in the observed ways if the earth were a sphere.  Again this evidence is first hand in nature and is unbiased by anything that I've read on the internet.  Of course I may also be a very ignorant engineer. 
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2018, 02:02:52 PM »
I believe that satellites are real.  This evidence comes not from what a see or read for others, but what I have seen myself.  Before I retired, I worked on ships.  Each day I would monitor many different satellites and use them for communications and navigation.  Each year I would be at sea about 6 months.  That's 180 days of depending on satellites for our safety and for making a living.  I could see the actual position of the satellites using instruments to measure both azimuth and elevation above the horizon.  The ONLY way any of my day to day measurements made any sense is if there were satellites above a spherical earth.  I could also give plenty of evidence regarding our radars that could only work in the observed ways if the earth were a sphere.  Again this evidence is first hand in nature and is unbiased by anything that I've read on the internet.  Of course I may also be a very ignorant engineer.

Your ship stayed afloat because it is buoyant. A satellite is continuously falling back to earth we are made to believe. I don't believe but obviously you do. We are asked to believe a sled ride down hill where the frozen snow path never ends. Or a bike coast down hill, no peddling where the road never ends. If it weren't for our 1st hand knowledge that roads aren't this long or snow paths don't go down hill forever I might be tricked. Better yet you sled down hill and magically stop, no hands ma or brakes and never move from this position on the ice. Awesome trick there Mr. magician.

No there are 1000's of balloons aloft at any moment and digital signals bouncing off the dome back to specific spots on flat earth. You can pick up these points in the sky and call them falling fake sats if you like.

I have first hand evidence it's all fakery.....0ver 2000 years worth!

Mysfit

« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2018, 02:08:55 PM »
Either first-hand is misused or you are over 2000 years old.
I am assuming it's information from a book, which has been translated, re-written and had chapters removed. I'm unsure how many hand that is.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »
Either first-hand is misused or you are over 2000 years old.
I am assuming it's information from a book, which has been translated, re-written and had chapters removed. I'm unsure how many hand that is.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14   

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words. But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2018, 04:29:44 PM »
J-Man, you really need to stop reading the Bible like a science book, it contains much deeper, more important truths than that.

Where is your evidence for these thousands of balloons that just happen to behave exactly like satellites. How are TV satellites being faked by balloons in such a way that you have to precisely align your dish at them?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"