Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
>tfw you dont know they are launching a rocket
« on: October 08, 2018, 05:31:03 AM »
Whilst traveling home this evening I noticed this in the sky and immediately thought the end of days was upon us (not my photo):

Allegedly, it was not aliens and everything is fine. But as far as I can tell it was two alien ships battling it out over the Pacific.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:32:40 AM by junker »

Re: >tfw you dont know they are launching a rocket
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 05:58:37 AM »
Looks a bit like a tr3b black manta, one of ours you can see the lights and the triangle shape.

Great sighting.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/galactic/usas-secret-plane-tr-3b-patent-now-public-domain/

Heaps of sightings of it.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:00:41 AM by disputeone »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 06:49:25 AM »
>tfw you don't follow elon musk on twitter

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 05:21:58 AM »
This picture actually made me curious about something. How does the Flat Earth model of the sun rotating around the Earth explain this? The picture shows the light from the sun illuminating the rocket plume. Another example of this is that you can watch the sun set on the ground and then take an elevator up to the top of the Burj Khalifa and then watch the sun set again. Wouldn't the Flat Earth model actually have the opposite effect? This is a serious inquiry. I'm new to all of this.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 05:28:24 AM »
But as far as I can tell it was two alien ships battling it out over the Pacific.
Who won?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 03:36:48 PM »
But as far as I can tell it was two alien ships battling it out over the Pacific.
Who won?
Elon Musk
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"