Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
NATO tonight is scratching heads.

Do nukes fly?

Maybe more than Brandon will need diapers?

https://www.rt.com/russia/550177-putin-decree-military-donbass/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

You can’t invade Ukraine if you decide it’s not Ukraine anymore. *taps forehead*

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Diaper Joe sends out a new law to all us Americans. I have no idea how I'll survive or the Ukrainians will get by now?

"Minutes later, White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced that President Joe Biden would soon issue an executive order banning Americans from investing, financing or trading in the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR, respectively). "

https://www.rt.com/news/550180-us-sanctions-donbass-republics/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
"Peacekeepers"

Putin wants peace at any cost, no matter how many Ukrainians he has to kill to get it?

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Let's back an economically troubled nation with a giant ass nuclear arsenal further into a corner by imposing harsh sanctions. What could possibly go wrong? 

Rama Set

Let's back an economically troubled nation with a giant ass nuclear arsenal further into a corner by imposing harsh sanctions. What could possibly go wrong?

You think Putin will deploy nukes because his people are starving? That’s ridiculous. He doesn’t care. As long as he can find a way to keep him and his buddies rich, he is good.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Didn't Germany basically do the same thing in 1938?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile

Appeasing brutal expansionist dictators always goes well.

If he is willing to use nukes to get what he wants, he won't stop at Ukraine.  If he's that nuts, we're all fucked no matter what we do.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

Subs?  East/West/Gulf

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a19863945/here-are-all-the-submarines-of-the-russian-navy-in-one-infographic/

A new infographic shows the underwater might of the Russian Navy and its fleet of 72 submarines, one more than the U.S. Navy at the time of this writing.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Anyone who thinks there can be a winner of a nuclear war between the US and Russia doesn't understand how nuclear weapons work. :-\

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile

If he is willing to use nukes to get what he wants, he won't stop at Ukraine.  If he's that nuts, we're all fucked no matter what we do.

Nukes will be the only negotiation mechanism Russia will have if their economy is torn to shreds due to these super ultra harsh sanctions that are supposed to be coming. Indeed, they've already conducted ballistic missile drills and mentioned them in their recent political rhetoric.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 01:36:32 AM by Fortuna »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

Nukes will be the only negotiation mechanism Russia will have if their economy is torn to shreds due to these super ultra harsh sanctions that are supposed to be coming. Indeed, they've already conducted ballistic missile drills and mentioned them in their recent political rhetoric.

My math may be wrong but Germany pays about .60 euros for a cubic meter of nat gas, which will probably go to $ 2 euro since the fight is on.  Thats even with nord stream 1 intact. 3/4s of 40 mill homes use Russian gas. Good thing spring is almost here.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
On the positive side, anything that pushes countries to move away from oil and gas is a good thing. Russia is truly and totally screwed if the world stops buying their oil. That's well over half of their exports and nearly half of their entire economy.

Hopefully this will give Europe the kick in the pants they need to move away from being dependent on Russian oil and gas.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
On the positive side, anything that pushes countries to move away from oil and gas is a good thing. Russia is truly and totally screwed if the world stops buying their oil. That's well over half of their exports and nearly half of their entire economy.

Hopefully this will give Europe the kick in the pants they need to move away from being dependent on Russian oil and gas.

Oh trust me, they got that kick a while ago.  It just takes time to retrofit a few hundred million homes.

They refused norwegian gas and oil.  Which was annoying for Norway.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
This thread title aged poorly.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
This thread title aged poorly.

No kidding, shut dwn and control the air space, send the internet into deep space. Freeze, don't anybody move, hands above your heads. This looks like winning a war by the book, quickly.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
If they really wanted to make some big city moves, NK would just start artillerying SK, China would take Taiwan, and Russia would keep rolling their tanks to Paris. And there's not a lot anyone could do about it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If they really wanted to make some big city moves, NK would just start artillerying SK, China would take Taiwan, and Russia would keep rolling their tanks to Paris. And there's not a lot anyone could do about it.

There is but everyone's afraid Putin would just nuke the world out of spite.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile

Maybe the U.S should just surrender to Putin and become part of Russia.  That's what the Republicans want.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Maybe the U.S should just surrender to Putin and become part of Russia.  That's what the Republicans want.
It is!
They are just... They are so anti-biden that they will literally hate on any move he does.
If he did two opposite actions in a week, Fox would call both the worst move ever.