Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Eurovision 2021
« on: May 22, 2021, 10:59:32 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/eurovision/eurovision-winner-odds-live-update-b1852063.html

>o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon America. Help us nuke Europe.  >o<

https://eurovisionworld.com/eurovision/2021
^Fucking state of that. Plumb last and the only country not to score a single point. I'm going into town tomorrow to punch an immigrant.  >o<
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 11:01:42 PM by Toddler Thork »
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Eurovision 2021
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 04:39:57 AM »
the thread we have been anxiously awaiting

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 09:04:36 PM »
the thread we have been anxiously awaiting
You guys called it.

I'm not surprised Italy won, I knew they had a good song back when I only heard 30 seconds of it from the preview video of all the entrants.
I am surprised the UK did so poorly, it sounded like the boring pop-y shit Eurovision tends to like.

And! Italy won singing in their own language. I love it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:09:22 PM by rooster »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 11:08:28 AM »

The Eurovision is the antithesis of all that is good in music, our heyday in this parade of anodyne slop was Cliff fucking Richard FFS.
The fact we got nil points is a badge of honour and might just indicate that our music output is the envy of others. 
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 11:09:30 AM »
I am surprised the UK did so poorly, it sounded like the boring pop-y shit Eurovision tends to like.

Eurovision has long been intertwined with politics, and the British haven't exactly been making friends in Europe lately.

And! Italy won singing in their own language. I love it.

This is the first time I'm hearing this, and it is surprisingly good for Eurovision. Hopefully we'll see more entries that aren't just written in English in the future.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 02:04:52 PM »

The Eurovision is the antithesis of all that is good in music, our heyday in this parade of anodyne slop was Cliff fucking Richard FFS.
Who, contrary to popular belief, didn’t win.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2021, 02:32:02 PM »
Eurovision has long been intertwined with politics, and the British haven't exactly been making friends in Europe lately.

I knew it was often political, I guess I'm more surprised how much everyone is disliking the British lately. Although, it is extremely funny how petty it is when it's only a song contest.

This is the first time I'm hearing this, and it is surprisingly good for Eurovision. Hopefully we'll see more entries that aren't just written in English in the future.

I hope so too. It's a shame when people think they need to sing in English to get a wider audience.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:49:22 PM by rooster »