Genuine question
« on: April 14, 2016, 12:12:18 AM »
 Greetings,

I have had a question regarding this theory that has weighed on me. Despite the field I work in, I am not closed mind and I truly appreciate outside the box thinking. I truly enjoy questioning the norm, what is fact and what is not (I also realize no matter what, "facts" are more of a mythological unicorn and not abundant as purported by many). So please know I ask this question with respect, and it is a genuine question.

What is the theory on how such a conspiracy can be kept when a conspiracy involving 100s of people can barely be held for a decade?  This would surely involve at least a million people or more, involving many different cultures and nations. Requiring say, Russia, for example, to withhold their pride for the "greater good", which is extremely uncommon not to mention torturous of their culture.

Also lets remove the government involvement. There are many private sector jobs that rely upon the globe model and support it. For example, my company, I have owned for 9 years, some of the items I manufacturer and design are aviation and aerospace items. Including, but not limited to liquid fuel turbo pumps, piston pumps, gyro components, some electronic shielding, along with many other components that are involved in the production of different machinery. I am paid by for profit private sectors, I have never once been issued payment from any government source. Where are my items going??? Who is really paying for them? Are these private sectors just dummy corps for the correct image? If so who is benefiting from this and what is the purpose?

I have also been invited by long term clients to either visit or required to travel to certain locations for business if issues arrive. Also anytime there is a failure rather it one of my products liability or not (much much bureaucracy involved). I have first hand seen ground control centers for Eutelsat and Intelsat. I have got to observe the data feeds sent and returned, have even been able to witness maintenance adjustment procedure done on a mid orbit bird. I have also seen partially complete and fully completed satellites before delivery. How is this explained? What have I witnessed in the control rooms??? Was it a video game to look the part? Where are these birds going if the physics behind them are impossible??? Are they junked somewhere?? Just a giant waste to keep appearances? Granted I will say there are no pictures or anything of the such in the control areas, just data and position charts along with radar variances. However, this seems very elaborate  for something that only a very few people will see.  I would truly enjoy to hear the position and theory explaining this.

I will say one thing though, and this has seemed odd to me. For the last 4 years the materials requested for anything aerospace wise has diminished to a very small portion.  The big 7 sat builders (which are government funded) dissolve any private sector builders by two ways. One make it impossible to launch with bureaucratic tape, or two, one of the big 7 buys that company and they vanish. Government explanation is so they can control what is up there, supposedly preventing junk from being launched, failing in orbit, causing cascade reactions, losing guidance before it can even reach a junk orbit ect ect. Also "lowering" insurance premiums (have yet to be seen, also it is almost impossible to get insurance as a private builder now, they either price you out of business or just deny completely). This action took place almost over night with no warning, no grandfather clause and really nothing at all to do about it. This has never set right with me. 

These are just a few of the questions I have had regarding your theory, without getting into the physics of things, I believe the question needs to be addressed about the dynamics and magnitude of the conspiracy itself. As I said before, this is asked with respect and a genuine search for the answer. Freedom of mind and thought is one of the highest of my priority. 

Re: Genuine question
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »
Yet another "open minded" person with 0 posts posing seemingly unbiased questions.

Shillsville: Population You

Or you're just somebody on this forums's spoof account, to tip the conversation in that direction.

https://www.google.com/search?q=astronauts+nasa+freemason&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_uo-OiZHMAhULHD4KHdSbB0sQ_AUIBygB&biw=1536&bih=754
it's really not that hard to figure out, bud.

Edit: interesting tid-bit about government contracting and satellite launches though, certainly correlates with the government "buy out" of private companies like SpaceX and the sabotage of Virgin Galactic.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:39:04 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 04:54:02 PM »
"Government buyout of SpaceX".
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »

http://www.spacex.com/about

Under a $1.6 billion contract with NASA, SpaceX will fly numerous cargo resupply missions to the ISS...

The same way the government gets Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin under their control: Gigantic government contracts

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 07:30:37 PM »
Really? a shill because I only found this place a few days ago?? A shill because I decided to open with a question that has been bugging me? I am attempting to be open to your idea? A question? I purposed with respect?  Don't you think that is a bit ridiculous?

Also accusing me of hypocritically being open minded?? Did you not read what I do for a living? If people even got wind of me taking the slightlist interest into this, I would be blacklisted in bankruptcy. So to even tiny bit risk that would certainly show I look for truth at any corner until that corner has dried up or shows to be promising .

I agree about the pull of the freemason power in the elite. It's their own little club house. One point of my question was what about people like me whom certainly is not a mason? Just the short list of the stuff I provided that makes me wonder how it can be pulled off.

Also fyi, space x is still a private company... It is not "owned" by NASA. They are just intertwined together now and heavily funded by NASA. They are "owned" but still "private"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:32:49 PM by babyhighspeed »

Offline BlueMoon

• NASA Defender
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 09:34:40 PM »

Under a $1.6 billion contract with NASA, SpaceX will fly numerous cargo resupply missions to the ISS...

The same way the government gets Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin under their control: Gigantic government contracts
Those contracts are the very thing that make it impossible for there to be a conspiracy.  NASA's  .  NASA would have to tell its contractors that the earth was actually flat, because they would figure out if something was amiss anyway,  but they have no control over the structure and management within the contractors. 
Wake up already.  There is no hoax, NASA is not corrupt, and the earth is not flat.  You can argue all you want, but you can't change those facts. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 09:40:39 PM »

Those contracts are the very thing that make it impossible for there to be a conspiracy.  NASA's  .  NASA would have to tell its contractors that the earth was actually flat, because they would figure out if something was amiss anyway,  but they have no control over the structure and management within the contractors. 
Wake up already.  There is no hoax, NASA is not corrupt, and the earth is not flat.  You can argue all you want, but you can't change those facts.

No... that contract doesn't prove there is no conspiracy. If NASA would've never intervened, and allowed SpaceX to continue on in their independent quest for space travel, then that would prove there is no conspiracy.

I don't want to argue. You certainly do, but just because you accept something as a fact doesn't mean anyone else has to. Don't you have a toy rocket to build or something?

geckothegeek

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 10:06:36 PM »
Really? a shill because I only found this place a few days ago?? A shill because I decided to open with a question that has been bugging me? I am attempting to be open to your idea? A question? I purposed with respect?  Don't you think that is a bit ridiculous?
8n
 Also accusing me of hypocritically being open minded?? Did you not read what I do for a living? If people even got wind of me taking the slightlist interest into this, I would be blacklisted in bankruptcy. So to even tiny bit risk that would certainly show I look for truth at any corner until that corner has dried up or shows to be promising .

I agree about the pull of the freemason power in the elite. It's their own little club house. One point of my question was what about people like me whom certainly is not a mason? Just the short list of the stuff I provided that makes me wonder how it can be pulled off.

Also fyi, space x is still a private company... It is not "owned" by NASA. They are just intertwined together now and heavily funded by NASA. They are "owned" but still "private"

I'm not going to be black-listed or forced into bankruptcy for getting on this website but my wife and daughter think I'm weird for spending time here😁

If you don't  take the flat earthers seriously this website can be a lot of fun. There is a long list of "Round Earth Conspiracy"  menbers who are all liars who are hiding the fact that the earth is flat.

According to FES, NASA is the worst villain of all. They are just a bunch of liars, pagans, satanists and satan worshippers. And all the other space agencies in the world are under the  control of NASA. Probably everyone would believe the earth was flat if it wasn't for NASA for after all they "invented" that "blue marble." NASA has a staff of artists who draw those "pretty pictures". That goes for the "planets" , too.There aren't any planets.Those pictures of Saturn and its rings, Jupiter and all the others are just figments of the imagination of those NASA artists. That's where your tax  dollars go. At least so I have read on this website.

If you want to learn about FES, read the flat earth wiki, "the sacred texts" or "Earth Not A Globe" , by Samuel Birley Rowbotham, PhD, MD, and the founder of TFES.(He was also known as "Dr. S. Birley"and "Parallax".)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:45:05 PM by geckothegeek »

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 11:03:39 PM »
"NASA is not corrupt"
Well I do not know if I would go that far..... I have seen them do some horrible things to some of my former clients. However was it a simple act of dog eat dog shady business practices, or something more sinister? I can also attest to the fact of two designs that NASA "appeared" with that was not theirs. This I can say as a fact, I was sent the specs and data models to work with fuel control issues. This was a year before the company was put out of business by red tape of the government, then suddenly NASA was working with this same idea "they" came up with. Sure this happens everyday in other  fields, however...many other fields don't have the government as their enforcer.

As to geckothegeek.

The institutions of some fields and educations are very cult based. I know it sounds silly but it's true. You challenge a hypothetical equation that is the general consensus, you are thrown to the wolves. Could you imagine what would happen if the fact came around that I was even 1 percent exploring the claim of a flat earth??

The likely hood that the world is flat is beyond slim, the possibility of the geocentric model is higher than a flat earth. Yet each would require all known physics, mathematical models, and geology models to be tossed out the window. However, I have always kept an open mind, and looked into every hypothesis until either it fell apart or gained progress. One of my fears is being the type of person that ignores something that really does end up being truth. So keeping that mentality, I look into "everything" despite the lengthy process it is. Though fortunally most hypothesis fall apart very quickly when there is not a solid foundation.

There is a cult theology in mainstream education as well as alternative. I believe this hinders progress beyond description. It is not required, the truth needs no defense..it will defend itself.

Also yes, most of the forums I have looked at seem fun that envolve this subject. Sadly more aggression and blind "facts" seem to be thrown by the flat earthers themselves. This is supposed to be something that alternative views are not suppose to do, the "truth" is suppose to be the only goal. Not agenda.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:05:16 PM by babyhighspeed »

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 08:08:24 AM »

No... that contract doesn't prove there is no conspiracy. If NASA would've never intervened, and allowed SpaceX to continue on in their independent quest for space travel, then that would prove there is no conspiracy.

I don't want to argue. You certainly do, but just because you accept something as a fact doesn't mean anyone else has to. Don't you have a toy rocket to build or something?
So, all the universities that have satellites in orbit are in on it too?
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 09:31:49 AM »
"So, all the universities that have satellites in orbit are in on it too?"

This was basically the point of the original post. The size of the conspiracy is astronomical. Way beyond the government( which I know when their mouth moves it's a lie) and all the government funded space agencies. It trickles down to low men on the totem pole such as people like myself, private sectors, colleges ect ect.

I am absolutely always open to ideas, just seems tough to refute

geckothegeek

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 06:50:42 PM »
Just two other groups which are members of the conspiracy are the astronomical observatories and amateur radio operators.

The astronomical observatories claim to have measured the distance to the moon to close to a centimeter by using laser beams aimed at reflectors placed on the moon by the astronauts.
They are liars because space travel is impossible. The moon landings are a hoax , etc.Of course men have never been to the moon in the  first place.
They are also liars because their estimate of the distance from the earth to  the moon is not the correct distance of 3000 miles.
Mc Donald Observatory claims to have performed these operations......obviously liars etc.

Some amateur radio operators claim to have measured the distance to the moon by bouncing radio beams off the surface off the moon in an experiment they claim is something they  call "Moon Bounce."
They are liars, too for several reasons
(1) Amateur radiio operators could never be able to do this in the first place.
(2) All amateur radio operators do is sit in their  "shacks" and talk to truckers.
(3) It would take an antenna the size of a football field to do this.
(4) They are liars, too . Their measurement of 238150 miles is also incorrect - definitely not 3000  miles.
American Radio Relay League is also involved.

In both of these cases the results are inaccurate because the speed of light or the speed of radio waves is either unknown or inaccurate.

(Flat earth answers  above copied from previous posts.)

These are just two. examples  of the wide range of those involved in "The Great Round Earth Conspracy to hide the fact that the earth is flat."

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:11:30 AM by geckothegeek »

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 10:31:22 PM »
Yes I have ran across many of these "arguments " and "facts" along you tube which is where I first found this theory. I was actually shocked that flat earth was still a thing. My theory when first hearing it, the theory is so crazy either it's true and we have stumbled across an awakening. Or it is the ultimate troll test. This is why I decided to actually come to forums to see if I could find itelligent people on their theory to help me understand it's possibility. The YouTube arguments was doing them no justice, basically either saying it's all a lie with no substance to support the claims. Or saying God said so. Which I believe Yahweh and Yehushua to be the ultimate truth, yet I don't use that in arguments of this nature. Not to mention there is nothing in the Bible that says the earth is flat, and actually things that elude to a globe.

So far it is seeming this is a troll movement. I am trying to prove otherwise with little avail

However, someone did say that satalites was actually allowed in this model which would explain where my parts went and the things I have seen personally. Yet that opens up a whole other box of questions. What are they "orbiting" and how do they maintain altitude as well as flight path since there will be no sling shot effect. The fuel they take up with them would barely keep them on target and in flight for a day. I am awaiting a response perhaps I will be surprised.

geckothegeek

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 02:08:59 AM »
I am of the opinion that the FES and this website is just a "spoof". And from what I have heard I don't think I'm alone. LOL
That is why I don't take any thing from the flat earthers seriously.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:16:43 AM by geckothegeek »

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 03:28:44 AM »
Yes I have ran across many of these "arguments " and "facts" along you tube which is where I first found this theory. I was actually shocked that flat earth was still a thing. My theory when first hearing it, the theory is so crazy either it's true and we have stumbled across an awakening. Or it is the ultimate troll test. This is why I decided to actually come to forums to see if I could find itelligent people on their theory to help me understand it's possibility. The YouTube arguments was doing them no justice, basically either saying it's all a lie with no substance to support the claims. Or saying God said so. Which I believe Yahweh and Yehushua to be the ultimate truth, yet I don't use that in arguments of this nature. Not to mention there is nothing in the Bible that says the earth is flat, and actually things that elude to a globe.

So far it is seeming this is a troll movement. I am trying to prove otherwise with little avail

However, someone did say that satalites was actually allowed in this model which would explain where my parts went and the things I have seen personally. Yet that opens up a whole other box of questions. What are they "orbiting" and how do they maintain altitude as well as flight path since there will be no sling shot effect. The fuel they take up with them would barely keep them on target and in flight for a day. I am awaiting a response perhaps I will be surprised.

I'd like to come in and say that there is multitudes of scripture that describes the earth as being flat.

Also I'd like to say that I'm not exactly a flat earther either, just that the round earth theory doesn't completely eliminate all doubt as is generally accepted.

Also, I do believe that the Apollo missions were faked and there is more than enough evidence and motive for that to be the case.

As far as you telling us that you supply parts for satellites, we can only take your word for it with a grain of salt. I'm sure you don't want to provide any credentials for threat of the aforementioned ostracism and financial consequences. But unless you do you're just another person on the internet being able to say whatever you want.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 03:34:52 AM »
I am of the opinion that the FES and this website is just a "spoof". And from what I have heard I don't think I'm alone. LOL
That is why I don't take any thing from the flat earthers seriously.
Talking about spoofs, look up "Leo Ferrari" in the Wiki here and then do a careful search on Google for references to the video "In Search of the Edge" and "the Disappearance of Andrea Barnes". Things are not always what they seem at first sight!
He was an interesting fellow as far as the Flat Earth is concerned - he was born in Australia, maybe that's why he didn't like the Flat Earth Maps!

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 03:57:14 AM »
I'd like to come in and say that there is multitudes of scripture that describes the earth as being flat.
You might find that there are millions that do not see things your way. I'm no authority, but have a look at:
Quote from: Jerry Bergman
The flat-earth myth and creationism
The idea that Christians once commonly believed in a flat earth for theological reasons is a myth. The story was invented to promote the claim that Christians have widely resisted scientific advancement due to doctrinal constraints. A major motivating factor behind propagating this myth has been to bolster the Darwinian worldview and to further the goal of displacing the biblical worldview. No evidence exists to support the common claim that scientists were once persecuted for opposing the flat-earth belief or advocating the spherical earth view, which has been commonly accepted for millennia.
The site "creation.com" is about as conservative as you can get on "young earth creation", but certainly are quite against the idea of a flat earth.

Quote from: TheTruthIsOnHere
Also I'd like to say that I'm not exactly a flat earther either, just that the round earth theory doesn't completely eliminate all doubt as is generally accepted.

Also, I do believe that the Apollo missions were faked and there is more than enough evidence and motive for that to be the case.
Sometimes I wonder if all these "youngsters" (well some not quite!) were around what the first satellite was launched (yes I remember the date well Oct 4, 1957) and watched as radio HAMS picked up the "Sputnik beep" coming in right on time on 20.007 MHz?
Were they around for the Apollo launches and the moon landings? Yes, I watched the live on a little B&W TV in a University tutorial - I was the tutor.

I suppose you are going to claim that NASA KNEW they were going to fail before even the early moon missions and prepared all these CGI video well in advance. Yair, sure. For an earth shape "agnostic" you sure sound like a very flatheaded sort of one!

Quote from: TheTruthIsOnHere
As far as you telling us that you supply parts for satellites, we can only take your word for it with a grain of salt. I'm sure you don't want to provide any credentials for threat of the aforementioned ostracism and financial consequences. But unless you do you're just another person on the internet being able to say whatever you want.
Frankly I wouldn't put that much value on what you say! You brand any theory you don't like as fake.

From what I have seem you put no effort into understanding anything about either the Flat Earth (you will never answer questions of that) of the Globe (everything you say argues against the Globe).

You never offer anything positive, all you ever try to do is tear things down!
Maybe the Truth is On something but you seem an aweful long way away from seeing it!

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 08:12:17 AM »
"There is tons of flat earth proof in the Bible"

I just don't see it that way, one of my past times is studying the OT in the original Hebrew and the NT in the original Greek. Sure there are a few things in the OT, however it was used in ways such as "I am going to rock your world!" Am I going to literally rock the world underneath you?? Of course not! There are also passages in job speaking of the world being a globe supported by nothing.

"Give some creditionals or you are full of crap"<~~ paraphrased

I have fell into this trap ONE time before. Decided I would finally send something, posted copies of my doctorate in mechanical engineering and my masters in music theory (I know the second one doesn't matter, but I am proud of it and music is one of my passions on earth). They were fake! Was going to post pictures of me with certain people. Fake. Finally offered to do a video of me walking through my warehouse showing some of the fun stuff I work on now. Nope doesn't prove anything FAKE!! I down sized and went to a one man show a few years ago, got tired of running a full sized business. But kept my warehouse , with 12,000sq for fun (have anything to a Lamborghini and a Ferrari I am doing fab work on, a permanent magnet motor I tried to build when they were the rage, built the magnets on a camshaft system to reduce drag, still didn't get to unity without a load. Bunch of aerospace and aviation parts tossed around and many other weird things) as I said I just do what I want now. I invested the money I originally made and now only make money when I want to.

Especially after I lost my family so early, that is when I really went into "mad scientist"mode. Making and experimenting with some interesting things. Even have a guitar and piano halfway done in the  enclosed 600sq I dedicated to the music room.

My whole point is I have tried to prove who I was one time before and I just got tired of sending things and being called fake. I could literally CRAP a fully assembled satellite on its launching counterpart in a mall infront of the world and it would still be fake. Just was rediculous and pointless.  So what do you want for credentials I may or may not play?

One of the best things I can offer is I have I think 6 high altitude sounding balloons (135,000) left from some line of sight altimeters I was testing, plus some really cool hardware to send up with it. I have been attempting to find a cool level headed community in this field to work with. A group that is as serious to find the truth (no matter what it may be) as I am. So if there is a group like this I am willing to donate these things, or do certain requested tests to look at position of the sun ect ect ( I am in the Dallas ,TX U.S. area).

The cool thing with this theory is its pretty easy to prove true or false, which many theories do not have this option.

Also if there are any SERIOUS members whom really want to look at the world from a birds eye, I am willing to donate the parts I can for a "small" 3 stage "hold 25 kg payload" (this depends what fuel source that will be used, and that depends on what favors I can cash in and what they have, I can get smaller amounts of any fuel, however start getting bigger quantities, and things get exceedingly difficult) and help with the design. Also willing to donate financially to the cause and open up my facilities for the build (would like to put my company name on it, I will just keep it quiet why it's being built ha ha). From stuff I can't provide and fuel there would prob be a 40k financial deficit. I can help with some of that on top of what I offered prior. There will be some red tape,  will have to prove it is not capable of orbit, flight path, design, and more than likely an official will monitor the launch after approval. Breaking high orbit would end all doubt I "think".

I know this is a LOONG shot to find a group this serious about seeing what's out there, but if there is, I will see it out to the end with them. Truth is something I am very serious about obviously. Though a line of site ground control and live monitoring system (for cameras, ect) would be something i need a little help with. That is stuff I am not the most knowledgeable on.

However, the sounding balloons is stuff I already have and can be done ASAP. My whole point is I want to help, and I get carried away once on a mission just like I do on my post. Sigh ...I apologize.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 12:24:02 PM »
"There is tons of flat earth proof in the Bible"

Also if there are any SERIOUS members whom really want to look at the world from a birds eye, I am willing to donate the parts I can for a "small" 3 stage "hold 25 kg payload" (this depends what fuel source that will be used, and that depends on what favors I can cash in and what they have, I can get smaller amounts of any fuel, however start getting bigger quantities, and things get exceedingly difficult) and help with the design. Also willing to donate financially to the cause and open up my facilities for the build (would like to put my company name on it, I will just keep it quiet why it's being built ha ha). From stuff I can't provide and fuel there would prob be a 40k financial deficit. I can help with some of that on top of what I offered prior. There will be some red tape,  will have to prove it is not capable of orbit, flight path, design, and more than likely an official will monitor the launch after approval. Breaking high orbit would end all doubt I "think".

I know this is a LOONG shot to find a group this serious about seeing what's out there, but if there is, I will see it out to the end with them. Truth is something I am very serious about obviously. Though a line of site ground control and live monitoring system (for cameras, ect) would be something i need a little help with. That is stuff I am not the most knowledgeable on.

However, the sounding balloons is stuff I already have and can be done ASAP. My whole point is I want to help, and I get carried away once on a mission just like I do on my post. Sigh ...I apologize.
Not much I can do to help, but you should realise is that 135,000 ft sounds high, but is still only 0.32% of the earth's diameter. That is the equivalent of a 7 thou (0.007") bump on a billiard ball - that does not sound a lot.

From this altitude you will certainly see "curvature", with the horizon about 500 miles away, but FE "experts" will say that you would see a circle even on a flat earth and will remain unconvinced.

There is a telling measurement and that is the dip angle to the horizon. Any ship's navigator would know about that!
Surveyors can measure this quite easily from quite low altitudes. From 1000 ft the dip is about 30' of arc, no trouble for a surveyor.
Geodetic Surveyors prove the earth a sphere all the time - they just use it as a part of their job and FEers don't have the nous to see it!

From 135,000 ft the dip angle would be around it should be around 5.6°. Keeping a balloon or rocket level enough might be a problem, but cameras pointing in 4 directions, carefully adjusted so that opposing cameras are point exactly 180° apart should be able to measure the dip.

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 01:21:38 PM »
I surely agree with you rabinoz, that is why I more mentioned the position of the sun and Moon instead of earth curvature. In my opinion a night time launch , at just the time when the sun should be "180" out would be very promising or damaging for this theory. I use these terms losely of course to prevent my overly long winded messages. Also there are designs that help bring stability and minimize sheer of the platform.

Though I love the idea of building a 3 stage to  send on a suicide mission. Build a line of sight communications array along with 4 individual chemical burners with 15 seconds of run time. Just enough to position the unit toward earth at 40,000 km, for that hopefully one perfect picture of the earth. That distance would 100 percent prove or deny this theory, plus if FE theory is correct, should be able to see the sun and Moon as well.

This method would save on fuel, complexity of the rocket, and wouldnt have to worry about finding its components or them even surviving whenever it found its way back here. The most complex thing to "me" at least would be ground control. Though this may be simple to someone who works in this field. I think this would be an amazing way to go, would just require some serious commitment of a group of people.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:28:15 PM by babyhighspeed »