Offline Action80

• View Profile
What happened to giving full credit for references?
« on: June 15, 2021, 12:44:45 PM »
SteelyBob and AATW are acting in concert, posting material to serve as a reference in the thread here:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=18167.0

You can see that AATW went so far as to totally clip out the fact the table was found to originally be in a WordPress document.

At minimum, I thought authorship was required.

But with these two, they do not care from where they pull their garbage, they just want to strew it about.
It's so hard to have faith in humanity when they do shit like this.

"I hate the police so I'm gonna burn a Walgreen's!"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to giving full credit for references?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »
All those posts you're complaining about came in response to you fabricating a value of 32,000 mph. You are the source of your own complaint. Congrats.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:01:35 PM »
Please stop lying.

We are not "acting in concert". And I didn't "clip out" anything. Bob posted a link to an image - .png, image format.
You got a 404. The link was poorly formed in his post, it was trivial to fix it so I posted a corrected link.

That's all. I can't vouch for his image or the source, I just showed you the corrected link as you seemed to be struggling to view it.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:41:42 PM »
All those posts you're complaining about came in response to you fabricating a value of 32,000 mph. You are the source of your own complaint. Congrats.
Do you have a post in response to the topic of posting sources with no listed reference or not?

If not, have a nice day.

It's so hard to have faith in humanity when they do shit like this.

"I hate the police so I'm gonna burn a Walgreen's!"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 05:30:56 PM »
Do you have a post in response to the topic of posting sources with no listed reference or not?

If not, have a nice day.

How about posting the source of your calculation? You know, the thing that started all of this, the thing you stated without a source...

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • And off we go | To play telephone | Sharing what we know | But how long can we keep playing | Until the game | Undermines the status quo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 09:17:02 AM »
A80, this is not an S&C thread. You've also been pushing the limits recently all over the place. I politely ask you to stop.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

شاحنات صعبة للغاية