iSpace lunar lander images of Earth
« on: April 25, 2023, 07:06:49 PM »
Dear respected members of the flat earth forum,

I hope this message finds you well. The purpose of this post is to foster a constructive discussion surrounding the iSpace lunar lander photographs, which were captured from behind the moon and depict Earth as a small, blue sphere. These images have captured the interest of many, and as such, it would be valuable to gain insights from the flat earth community.

To facilitate an open and respectful dialogue, it would be helpful for knowledgeable members of this community to provide scientific explanations that reconcile these lunar lander images with the flat earth perspective.

Additionally, it is intriguing to consider the motivations behind a private, commercial company like iSpace potentially faking the round Earth imagery. What could drive an entire organization to perpetuate the round earth narrative, and how would it benefit them? Insights into these motivations would be greatly appreciated, as they contribute to a broader understanding of this complex subject.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to engaging in a fruitful discussion and learning from the diverse perspectives of this community.

Images in question:

Dual1ty

Re: iSpace lunar lander images of Earth
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 04:30:41 PM »

Offline Everette Graham

• Amateur Astrophotographer
    • View Profile
    • Graham Astro
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 08:40:05 AM »
https://121clicks.com/inspirations/fake-viral-photoshopped-images-that-believed-real

Photoshop is a helluva thing, my guy.

If Photoshop itself existing is your best shot, don't even bother.
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Dual1ty

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 08:57:04 AM »
https://121clicks.com/inspirations/fake-viral-photoshopped-images-that-believed-real

Photoshop is a helluva thing, my guy.

If Photoshop itself existing is your best shot, don't even bother.

Prove that it's real, then? Could be Photoshop, could be anything. But it's definitely CGI. Prove that it's not?

Offline Everette Graham

• Amateur Astrophotographer
    • View Profile
    • Graham Astro
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 11:37:43 AM »
Quote from: Dual1ty
Prove that it's real, then? Could be Photoshop, could be anything. But it's definitely CGI. Prove that it's not?

Woah, now! Let's not forget this already.
So you're dang right that I don't want you to provide "evidence" of your belief that NASA doesn't fake stuff, because I know for a fact that they do.
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Dual1ty

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 02:30:22 PM »

So you're dang right that I don't want you to provide "evidence" of your belief that NASA doesn't fake stuff, because I know for a fact that they do.

That's not from NASA, though.

Ok, where's your proof (≠ evidence) that it's real? Let's hear it, then. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 03:08:01 PM by Dual1ty »

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2023, 03:54:37 AM »

That's not from NASA, though.

Well you see, there’s a picture of it. It COULD be fake much like I COULD win the lottery. But the best assumption (considering the context, source, etc) is that it’s real, and that’s enough to go by.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2023, 03:20:53 AM »
At a rough guess, when we see the full moon, this already seems to me bigger than how we see the Earth from the Moon in this photo. If we then consider that the Earth is bigger than the Moon .. well then something is not right

BillO

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2023, 02:10:51 PM »
Science does not deal in proof, it deals in evidence.  So, from a scientific perspective there can be no proof that these pictures are real, nor can there be scientific "proof" of anything.

Since you are the one that deals in proofs, can we have your proof they are CGI?  Actually I'd be happy with some evidence.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 03:30:28 PM »
At a rough guess, when we see the full moon, this already seems to me bigger than how we see the Earth from the Moon in this photo. If we then consider that the Earth is bigger than the Moon .. well then something is not right

Without knowing anything about the camera, this objection is meaningless.  Photographing the moon from earth, one can choose lenses and resolutions to make the moon look enormous or look like a single pixel.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice