Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
∞ ¥ =
« on: April 10, 2019, 12:30:55 AM »
: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane

I would like to announce that my "philoscientific" model has been published to my Wordpress blog at the following link.

https://yllwchlk.blog/category/szion/

The article includes dialogue texts on further scientific observations and also an index of terminology for clarification of any non English words used.

If you would appreciate, I have spent much of my life debating on electronic discussion forums, often about topics I hold dear to my heart and this has been a very tiresome way of communicating or indeed occupying one's time.

I am also a luddite warrior at heart and so try to distance myself from technology.

As such it may not be within my power to answer many questions here, partly because I feel my model is mostly understandable at a first impression anyway, however if the wind directs me to tend an outcrop then I will endeavour to respond in more detail wholeheartedly.

Meanwhile I am posting this purely for the intention of providing it as accessible to an audience, to further the Flat Earth continuity, and of course to open the minds of both sides, however enlightening or even entertaining they may find it to be.

Tidings.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:39:09 AM by Jeppspace »
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
Re: ∞ ¥ =
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:00:17 PM »

I would like to announce that my "philoscientific" model has been published to my Wordpress blog at the following link.

https://yllwchlk.blog/category/szion/

The article includes dialogue texts on further scientific observations and also an index of terminology for clarification of any non English words used.

If you would appreciate, I have spent much of my life debating on electronic discussion forums, often about topics I hold dear to my heart and this has been a very tiresome way of communicating or indeed occupying one's time.

I am also a luddite warrior at heart and so try to distance myself from technology.

As such it may not be within my power to answer many questions here, partly because I feel my model is mostly understandable at a first impression anyway, however if the wind directs me to tend an outcrop then I will endeavour to respond in more detail wholeheartedly.

Meanwhile I am posting this purely for the intention of providing it as accessible to an audience, to further the Flat Earth continuity, and of course to open the minds of both sides, however enlightening or even entertaining they may find it to be.

Tidings.

Your model will not be accepted well here because you claim the earth is without boundaries yet, in the wiki here, there is a very specific boundary of a great ice wall. Your flat earth model refers to a place called Antarctica which does not exist in the Wiki.

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 09:14:46 PM »
The dual polar model is accepted here and that features Antarctica.

Like the recent topic on Hollow Earth theory, it was purely posted for interest.

My lunar phase section was somewhat of a mouthful, in turn distracting from the very phenomena I was trying to explain.

Whilst "shadow" may be contributory, it is effectively irrelevant within the Szion framework.

But I have now removed unnecessary "romantic" descriptions and finely tuned the seminar data.

Also, added a navigation tool.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:35:04 PM by Jeppspace »
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 11:08:49 AM »
Your model will not be accepted well here
On the contrary, we welcome people who question the mainstream FE model.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:58:22 PM »

Cheers Pete, I've always regarded it as an "Open Science", else what is progress? The orthodox model stands nicely though as the 'emblem' of the cause. Historically speaking, that is.

Tidings.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »

Then why isn't this model on the wiki? Or at the very least have some sort of alternate models page to go over the more spiritual and biblical flat earth models in addition the variations of the infinite plane ones?

In addition I had presented alternate models or, at the very least, presented that some models do better at answering certain questions and you gave me a warning here:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=11932.msg180339#msg180339

Finally I presented a model which didn't have an ice wall and it was rejected my several people because it was not close enough to the official wiki model.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:43:15 PM by iamcpc »