Re: Trump
« Reply #7260 on: November 28, 2020, 02:19:06 PM »
Even if this case goes your way, it's not enough to overturn the result.  You need the Biblical KRAKEN!  (Just in case you are confused, the Kraken isn't from the bible.)

His plan is/was to make the recounts pass the States deadline so to let the Governors decide the winner by themselves, not having the final final final vote number, and then winning by having Republican Governors voting for him (against their citizens will). It looks crazy but Trump is quite used to these kind of Law tricks when dealing with real estate; for him it's just business as usual.
Quote from: Pete Svarrior
these waves of smug RE'ers are temporary. Every now and then they flood us for a year or two in response to some media attention, and eventually they peter out. In my view, it's a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7261 on: November 28, 2020, 03:47:48 PM »
DEVELOPING: Attorney Sidney Powell: We’ve Got Pictures of Check Stubs Paid to People to Ballot Harvest (Audio)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/developing-attorney-sidney-powell-got-pictures-check-stubs-paid-people-ballot-harvest-audio/

BREAKING HUGE: Pennsylvania Judge Files Memorandum Stating 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-huge-judge-mccullough-rules-2020-pa-election-likely-unconstitutional-gives-state-legislators-power-choose-electors/

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County — Photos and Report from GOP Observer

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-thousands-fake-votes-found-wisconsin-recount-dane-county-photos-report-gop-observer/

Saturday’s Fun Fraud Facts: Seven Unexplainable Results that Reveal Democrats Didn’t Even Try to Hide Their Fraud

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/saturdays-fun-fraud-facts-seven-unexplainable-results-reveal-democrats-didnt-even-try-hide-fraud/

BIDEN you're not my President and never will be or over half this countrys citizens. The STEAL stopped !!!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: November 28, 2020, 04:24:00 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/27/fred-eshelman-sues-pro-trump-true-vote-election-lawsuits/6440272002/

I'm rooting for Trump's people on this one. To quote Edward Norton quoting Canada Bill Jones in the movie Rounders, it's immoral to let a sucker keep his money. Anyone gullible enough to believe the baseless accusations of fraud and to believe that donating 2.5 million dollars would help keep Trump in office... well, that sucker deserves to lose 2.5 million dollars.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: November 28, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/27/fred-eshelman-sues-pro-trump-true-vote-election-lawsuits/6440272002/

I'm rooting for Trump's people on this one. To quote Edward Norton quoting Canada Bill Jones in the movie Rounders, it's immoral to let a sucker keep his money. Anyone gullible enough to believe the baseless accusations of fraud and to believe that donating 2.5 million dollars would help keep Trump in office... well, that sucker deserves to lose 2.5 million dollars.

Every single person that ever invested in Trump lost their money and deserved it.

It's so hilarious that people would spend tens of thousands dollars on Trump's get-rich-quick flimflams while he was failing financially on a large scale at that very moment. If those dumb asses fall for that stupid shit, they get what they deserve. Cracks me up...

But then those idiots voted that con-man into the presidency and gave him the keys to a nuclear arsenal.

* laughing stops *

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: November 28, 2020, 04:56:28 PM »

You're going to lose any credibility you think you might have had soon, when Trump stays in office and it's proven the Biden team cheated, while Trump WON by a LANDSLIDE.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: November 28, 2020, 05:09:57 PM »
The CHEAT in real time on TV.

"Four Videos – Four States Where Votes Were Switched Live on TV Away from President Trump to Biden"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/four-videos-four-states-votes-switched-live-tv-away-president-trump-biden/

Evidence continues to mount. Biden cheat team was so overwhelmed by the TRUMP LANDSLIDE they had to resort to obvious fraud and now got caught.  heh heh

Rama Set

« Reply #7266 on: November 28, 2020, 05:18:34 PM »
How do you know it was cheating and not a clerical error? You do understand mistakes happen?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: November 28, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »
This by far is a good clear picture of what is happening per state. And How Trump will win.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/current-actual-election-result-update-president-trump-13-paths-win-2020-election-biden-10-paths-win/

Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Biden Has Only 10 Paths to Win

Rama Set

« Reply #7268 on: November 28, 2020, 05:37:29 PM »
This by far is a good clear picture of what is happening per state. And How Trump will win.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/current-actual-election-result-update-president-trump-13-paths-win-2020-election-biden-10-paths-win/

Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Biden Has Only 10 Paths to Win

Biden has the important path though: Electoral College votes.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: November 28, 2020, 05:38:42 PM »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: November 28, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »
BIDEN you're not my President and never will be or over half this countrys citizens. The STEAL stopped !!!

BIDEN you're not my President !!!
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: November 28, 2020, 06:32:12 PM »
The CHEAT in real time on TV.

"Four Videos – Four States Where Votes Were Switched Live on TV Away from President Trump to Biden"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/four-videos-four-states-votes-switched-live-tv-away-president-trump-biden/

Evidence continues to mount. Biden cheat team was so overwhelmed by the TRUMP LANDSLIDE they had to resort to obvious fraud and now got caught.  heh heh

So vote tallies changing on a news segment is your evidence?  Really?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7272 on: November 28, 2020, 07:16:55 PM »
That’s been par for the course.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: November 28, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »
I’ve changed my bet. It’s going to be 2023 and we’ll still be hearing “Trump and his team are going to be releasing their evidence any day now, they’re just building up to it strategically. Trump won, you’ll see.” We may hear it until he dies. Maybe even after. The ultimate anticlimax.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7274 on: November 29, 2020, 01:08:20 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporters-georgia-ask-rnc-chair-why-they-should-vote-runoffs-when-system-rigged-1550938

This is actually a really good point. If your vote doesn't matter because the system is rigged and the result is decided, why bother?

Anyone in Georgia who believes that the election was rigged should just not vote in the runoff. Apparently the Democrats somehow forgot to rig this one sufficiently the first time around but you can be sure they won't miss it again. Just stay home.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #7275 on: November 29, 2020, 01:18:54 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporters-georgia-ask-rnc-chair-why-they-should-vote-runoffs-when-system-rigged-1550938

This is actually a really good point. If your vote doesn't matter because the system is rigged and the result is decided, why bother?

Anyone in Georgia who believes that the election was rigged should just not vote in the runoff. Apparently the Democrats somehow forgot to rig this one sufficiently the first time around but you can be sure they won't miss it again. Just stay home.

But they will be sure to televise the communist infiltration.

Rama Set

« Reply #7276 on: November 29, 2020, 01:54:56 AM »
GOP unsuccessfully try to reverse law they passed a year ago after it blows up in their face:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/527838-pennsylvania-supreme-court-strikes-down-gop-bid-to-stop-election

Pathetic.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: November 29, 2020, 07:43:23 AM »
Apparently the Democrats somehow forgot to rig this one sufficiently the first time around
I have yet to hear any of the STOP THE STEAL mob even respond to this point let alone provide a logical explanation. So the claim is those evil scheming Dems stole the election...but they completely forgot to steal the Senate part which was on the same ballot thus completely hobbling themselves.
Whoopsie!
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: November 29, 2020, 08:42:43 AM »
Apparently the Democrats somehow forgot to rig this one sufficiently the first time around
I have yet to hear any of the STOP THE STEAL mob even respond to this point let alone provide a logical explanation. So the claim is those evil scheming Dems stole the election...but they completely forgot to steal the Senate part which was on the same ballot thus completely hobbling themselves.
Whoopsie!

Well, no sense in making the whole election invalid.  Its only to stop Trump, you know.  The senate is fine.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: November 29, 2020, 10:24:20 AM »
I’ve changed my bet. It’s going to be 2023 and we’ll still be hearing “Trump and his team are going to be releasing their evidence any day now, they’re just building up to it strategically. Trump won, you’ll see.” We may hear it until he dies. Maybe even after. The ultimate anticlimax.

The only sensible solution to this is in 2024 the Supreme Court must retroactively declare Trump the president since 2020 and is therefore ineligible to run in 2024.