Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-Vaxxers
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 12:47:10 PM »
Vaccines aren't actually that profitable...because the fact they are required to be at a cost that nearly everyone can get them, pediatricians and doctors often loose money on vaccination administration.
You're assuming that doctors charge insurance companies the same price as they would charge someone uninsured.  That is not a valid assumption.

Vaccines are nearly free for people with insurance...so no, they don't make a lot of money. You can look it up, they're really not that profitable, please read my post before you respond.
Doctors often charge significantly more to insurance companies than to uninsured patients for the same service.

And? That's only because BEFORE there wasn't enough money to support them...You really are just contradicting yourself. The prices aren't that high for uninsured, and they're basically free for the insured. Just because the insurance company is paying more isn't the argument...I said "because the fact they are required to be at a cost nearly everyone can get them" if the insurance company pays more, it doesn't matter, the cost is still low enough that nearly anyone can get them. Check the argument before you post your reply.
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Re: Anti-Vaxxers
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 02:11:12 AM »
Vaccines aren't actually that profitable...because the fact they are required to be at a cost that nearly everyone can get them, pediatricians and doctors often loose money on vaccination administration.
You're assuming that doctors charge insurance companies the same price as they would charge someone uninsured.  That is not a valid assumption.

Vaccines are nearly free for people with insurance...so no, they don't make a lot of money. You can look it up, they're really not that profitable, please read my post before you respond.
Doctors often charge significantly more to insurance companies than to uninsured patients for the same service.

That's a problem with the health care system, not with vaccines.  #Bernie2020