Earthman

Re: Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2018, 07:39:08 PM »
NASA just can't stop screwing up during a ISS live feed. Anyone that has common sense and is not a globie can clearly see NASA is faking ISS.

The movie "Gravity" is more believable than live feeds from ISS. 

NASA live feed EPIC FAIL! They cut live feed right as her harness malfunctions!

You're still not answering any question... Instead of linking more videos, why not try to defend the previous ones that have been criticized?

The deception in the video is obvious. There is no need for me to narrate and point things out. You don't accept the fact NASA fakes space. So what! I could care less. 

« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2018, 07:51:53 PM »
The deception in the video is obvious. There is no need for me to narrate and point things out. You don't accept the fact NASA fakes space. So what! I could care less.

No, it's not obvious. What's obvious is that the woman reaches to grab onto something. Everybody can see that.

If you want others to consider this as proof of deception, you're going to need arguments. What is the deception here?
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

MattyWS

« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2018, 07:54:11 PM »
NASA just can't stop screwing up during a ISS live feed. Anyone that has common sense and is not a globie can clearly see NASA is faking ISS.

Once again, that video shows she started moving after grabbing the microphone, her leg was in the thing on the side so she started to pivot down with her foot as a pivot point, then she quite clearly grabs something with her hand on the right side, pulling herself before the feed cuts. There is no falling, she didn't do any jerky movements that you'd expect from someone who unexpectedly falls. And you say gravity is more believable, thats becuase it's a movie and they were aiming for believable, real life isn't perfect like movies depict. That's like saying all romance in real life is fake because it's not as perfect as romcoms... 

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »

You're still not answering any question... Instead of linking more videos, why not try to defend the previous ones that have been criticized?

The deception in the video is obvious. 

I would agree. The guy's poorly rendered goatee is obviously fake, a disguise of sorts. As well, the background is no doubt green screened. I mean who puts those throw pillows with that bedspread? No one. And most people have closets, he should hang those shirts properly. Think of the wrinkles. This guy is a savage.

Considering, I suspect, you have never been in a zero G environment, I'm not sure you are in a position to determine whether someone is trying to stabilize themselves or not nor the manner by which someone may go about it.

If this is 'smoking gun' materiel for you, then, well, that's sad. Produce an unassailable, verifiable human that has first hand knowledge of the conspiracy and we can chat. In the mean time, all of this stuff so far is quite lame from an evidence standpoint.

Earthman

« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2018, 01:10:39 AM »
Look this video got sent to me the other day and i am no expert on video stuff, so like i figure they are using ropes and stuff, but like i said, i am not confident in my argument on how they faked this... only that they DID!

Anyone whos interested take a look, I probably missed something, god be with ye all

Actually, NASA did a fair job faking this ISS video.  Others have pointed out minor things, and I see the astronaut looks stressed trying to maintain his composure in alleged 0 gravity.
I give NASA a C- for this production, although the Sandra Bullock “Gravity” movie was much more believable.

I’m sure the NASA actornaut and “faking crew” trained for weeks and shot hundreds of clips to get the most convincing film with no exposed harnesses.  No CGI or Virtual Reality glitches were noticeable in this video, as were in many other ISS videos. However, if one is fake, they’re all fake! 

Truth Seekers take notes.  One of the most damning proofs is the fact NASA has been caught faking ISS with harnesses time and time again. I am amazed 99.9% of Globies don’t address this. It’s like it does not matter; they’re going to believe it anyway because flat earthers can’t be right, right?

Politicians are puppets and astronauts are too, and Globies don't care.

Let’s all go to the “NASA Puppet Show”  and count how many astronauts on strings they use on the FAKE International Space Station.
 'Puppet Show" - an ISS exposé -

Rama Set

« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2018, 01:45:23 AM »
Are you just plugging your own videos?

Earthman

« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2018, 02:11:41 AM »

I am not that talented. However, I am helping to debunk the stupid videos NASA produces to make sure their followers maintain a brainwashed status.

As I said, NASA did a fair job faking the ISS video first posted by the OP but they have made a mess of others. It's necessary to show how long and how much they fake space. If one is fake there all fake.

Did you know they fake space?  That's right, they do.  The following video shows more of their trickery and deceit. If Earth was truly a Ball, then why do they have to fake it so much?

Some Terrible Footage of Fake Space - So Fake It's Funny

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2018, 02:37:57 AM »

I am not that talented. However, I am helping to debunk the stupid videos NASA produces to make sure their followers maintain a brainwashed status.

As I said, NASA did a fair job faking the ISS video first posted by the OP but they have made a mess of others. It's necessary to show how long and how much they fake space. If one is fake there all fake.

Did you know they fake space?  That's right, they do.  The following video shows more of their trickery and deceit. If Earth was truly a Ball, then why do they have to fake it so much?

You're not providing any evidence. All you're doing is slapping an hour and 45 minute video up (along with a children's song video) and yelling, "See, look!" It's like you think none of us have ever heard of the youtube before.

Earthman

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2018, 02:57:36 AM »

You're not providing any evidence. All you're doing is slapping an hour and 45 minute video up (along with a children's song video) and yelling, "See, look!" It's like you think none of us have ever heard of the youtube before.

Oh, but I am providing a lot of evidence of NASA's fake crap. You little negative remark means nothing. There are many readers here who have not seen this evidence and they see you guys are up a creek without a paddle.   

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2018, 04:10:15 AM »

Oh, but I am providing a lot of evidence of NASA's fake crap. You little negative remark means nothing. There are many readers here who have not seen this evidence and they see you guys are up a creek without a paddle.

The point is what you're doing is simply spraying the thread with un-watchably long videos and saying, "Look, it's right there, it's fake!" Just as easily I could just perpetually post video after video of ISS, Apollo, shuttle, spacex whathaveyou footage and say, "Look, it's right there, it's real!" There's no point in doing so. You're not debunking anything and I wouldn't be debunking your debunking effort in doing so. I find it odd that you don't get it.

« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2018, 04:58:37 AM »
Even if you watch the video and debunk it thoroughly, point by point, Earthman isn't going to answer. He'll just reply with another video. Why bother?
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

MattyWS

« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2018, 05:56:46 AM »
Even if you watch the video and debunk it thoroughly, point by point, Earthman isn't going to answer. He'll just reply with another video. Why bother?
hopefully it'll tire him down and he'll eventually come to realise he doesn't have an actual argument. And anyone else reading this will see the videos claiming NASA is faking were debunked and less people will fall victim to its stupidity. The more people realise these videos don't make sense the better.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2018, 06:13:40 AM »
No you are not. If NASA were trying to make fake videos you would never detect the glitches, artefacts and apparent anomalies.
The fact that happen and NASA releases them to the public is far more evidence of NASA's openness than their covering anything up.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2018, 07:19:41 AM »
They argue "there is no way NASA could do this so perfectly" in one breath and "there is no way NASA could make all of these mistakes" in another.

MattyWS

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2018, 08:11:29 AM »
They argue "there is no way NASA could do this so perfectly" in one breath and "there is no way NASA could make all of these mistakes" in another.
assuming they're mistakes. I don't think getting your cuff caught on your top for a second is a mistake.. Just a thing that happens.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2018, 10:23:54 AM »
While FE argues that "the technology and budget is there to fake these videos" in one breath and "they are so incompetent at doing so that they keep making mistakes" in another :)
As I keep saying, I've yet to see any analysis of these videos from anyone who is actually an expert in this area.
Right now it's just a load of supposition and confirmation bias.
And it's noted the level of scrutiny FE applies to these videos (which you have to believe to be fake if you're going to maintain a belief in FE) where no scrutiny at all is applied to anything which seems to back up the idea of a FE.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

MattyWS

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2018, 10:41:45 AM »
"As I keep saying, I've yet to see any analysis of these videos from anyone who is actually an expert in this area."

Just to quickly confirm, I'm an expert in the CGI field as a technical / VFX /3D game artist with over 7 years professional experience and even more as a hobbyist before that (started 3D modelling at the age of 14 and am now 29) and I see no foul play or proof of being fake in NASAs videos. You can see my comments in here debunking claims that they're faked.

My credentials can be easily found online linkedin.com/in/matty-wyett-simmonds-a296a141
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:49:41 AM by MattyWS »

Earthman

« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »
NASA has all types of tools to fake ISS. Harnesses, Virtual Reality,  Photoshop and the use of green screens just like Hollywood uses. If you're not brainwashed with curve, you will be able to see NASA using green screens. 

Here's another epic green screen failure from the ISS and our friends at NASA.

The "International Space Station" is an international hoax.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
NASA has all types of tools to fake ISS. Harnesses, Virtual Reality,  Photoshop and the use of green screens just like Hollywood uses. If you're not brainwashed with curve, you will be able to see NASA using green screens. 

Here's another epic green screen failure from the ISS and our friends at NASA.

The "International Space Station" is an international hoax.

It is obvious you have no shortage of videos to post. Instead of just making a claim and posting a video, how about providing some actual context? Maybe a particular timestamp of the video where people should look. As it stands, the video doesn't substantiate what you are claiming. If you are going to post videos, then actually try to make a discussion around it, otherwise it will be considered low-content and will be removed, along with a warning issued. If you just want to complain about NASA without having a discussion, then please do so in the Angry Ranting forum.

Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2018, 05:48:25 PM »
It is actually pretty simple. In respects of all the physical laws, he is filming a video in the ISS, in a near zero G state.