Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
A concern with SexWarriors profile sig
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:00:54 PM »
It contains an ASCII dick which as has been established is against the rules, even in CN. Mods, please be consistent in your modding and address this.
Thanks!
-flatearther43.2

Saddam Hussein

Re: A concern with SexWarriors profile sig
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »
I don't understand why ASCII dicks have suddenly become such a huge issue recently.  I fear that this community is beginning to sink into the same trap as the old website of treating S&C as a platform to play silly "Gotcha!" games with other members, rather than make genuine, good-faith suggestions about improving the website.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 03:04:58 PM »
No, it has been established that it's not against the rules and that a single mod made an error of judgement once. Stop being so butthurt about your ban, bro. It's already over.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 03:09:59 PM »
No, it has been established that it's not against the rules and that a single mod made an error of judgement once. Stop being so butthurt about your ban, bro. It's already over.

Please accept my apologies.  I wasn't aware that the issue had been resolved and that ASCII dicks are now acceptable.  Would a mod be willing to chime in on this?  I know SexWarrior probably speaks with accuracy on the issue, however I would like the assurance of the mods.
-flatearther43.2

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 03:11:25 PM »
I don't understand why ASCII dicks have suddenly become such a huge issue recently.  I fear that this community is beginning to sink into the same trap as the old website of treating S&C as a platform to play silly "Gotcha!" games with other members, rather than make genuine, good-faith suggestions about improving the website.

Please understand, the issue isn't so much with ASCII dicks, rather it's consistency of the mods.  If what SexWarrior says below is true, I understand that mods can fuck up occasionally and if this is indeed the case, I would implore a mod to chime in.
-flatearther43.2

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 03:15:18 PM »
This exact topic has already been covered more than once in S&C. I am locking this thread and am asking you to not create anymore superfluous threads in S&C as you are still on a final warning.