Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2023, 10:49:56 AM »
Couple of problems.

1. That means that covid is airborne so travel is irrelevant.  It'll be blown via global winds.
2. Also means that if you know the frequency it broadcasts at (and seems you do) you should be able to detect it from vaccinated people and not from unvaccinated.
3. Also means said frequency is detectable in an EM shielded room with 1 vaccinated person in it.
4. Also means that the dna of the bacteria in the atmosphere is so easily altered that UV light would basically kill it as its dna is too weakly bonded.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2023, 03:05:26 PM »
Covid-19 is an airborne M. avium. Had each person, in each country, received a kit with clarithromycin/azithromycin through mail, back in february of 2020, there would have been no pandemic at all.

Now, the world is totally unprepared to deal with Coronapox and Coronaflu. Omicron has already activated its prion domain.

https://www.panspermia.org/whatsnew91.htm#20180207

More than 800 million viruses per square meter per day descend from the high atmosphere to the ground.
bacteria and viruses in Spain. This news comes from an international team who sampled the air weekly or bi-weekly from two mountain sites 3 km high in southern Spain. They found that bacteria and viruses above the atmospheric boundary layer are more abundant, can persist longer and can travel farther than previously known.

No one is asking the most important question: why has the volume of such pathogens increased by a large factor ever since November of 2019? Certainly these mycobacteria arrive each and every day on the surface of the Earth.

The lethal wave of influenza in 1918-19... was first detected on the same day in Boston and Bombay. Yet in spreading within the United States it took three weeks to go from Boston to New York. — Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe

https://www.academia.edu/42041228/Comments_on_the_Origin_and_Spread_of_the_2019_Coronavirus

https://www.panspermia.org/panfluenza.htm

https://vixra.org/pdf/2002.0118v1.pdf

https://www.panspermia.org/whatsnew99.htm#20200227

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(03)13440-X/fulltext

https://www.panspermia.org/virusesfromspace2.pdf

On October 11 2019 a meteoritic bolide (probably fragment of a comet) explodes in a brief flash in Nth East China. We think it probable that this bolide contained embedded within it a monoculture of infective nCoV-2019 virus particles that survived in the interior of the incandescent meteor.

Also well documented is that, in the winter of 1918, the disease appeared suddenly in the frozen wastes of Alaska, in villages that had been isolated for several months. Mathematical modelling of epidemics such as the one described invariably involves the ad hoc introduction of many unproven hypotheses—for example, that of the superspreader. In situations where proven infectivity is limited only to close contacts, a super-spreader is someone who can, on occasion, simultaneously infect a large number of susceptible individuals, thus causing the sporadic emergence of new clusters of disease. The recognition of a possible vertical input of external origin is conspicuously missing in such explanations.

With respect to the SARS outbreak, a prima facie case for a possible space incidence can already be made. First, the virus is unexpectedly novel, and appeared without warning in mainland China. A small amount of the culprit virus introduced into the stratosphere could make a first tentative fall out East of the great mountain range of the Himalayas, where the stratosphere is thinnest, followed by sporadic deposits in neighbouring areas. If the virus is only minimally infective, as it seems to be, the subsequent course of its global progress will depend on stratospheric transport and mixing, leading to a fall out continuing seasonally over a few years. Although all reasonable attempts to contain the infective spread of SARS should be continued, we should remain vigilant for the appearance of new foci (unconnected with infective contacts or with China) almost anywhere on the plant. New cases might continue to appear until the stratospheric supply of the causative agent becomes exhausted.

https://cosmictusk.com/wickramasinghe-predicted-coronavirus-pandemic-in-november-2019/

On November 25th, 2019, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe made the following stark warning, weeks before the coronavirus emerged.

On the basis of this data, there appears to be a prima facie case for expecting new viral strains to emerge over the coming months and so it would be prudent for Public Health Authorities the world over to be vigilant and prepared for any necessary action. We need hardly to be reminded that the spectre of the 1918 devastating influenza pandemic stares us in the face from across a century.

Chandra Wickramasinghe, Current Science, November 25, 2019

https://cosmictusk.com/wp-content/uploads/CurrentScience2020-copy.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1079424/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326160954_Comets_and_Contagion_Evolution_Plague_and_Diseases_From_Space

http://journalofcosmology.com/Panspermia10.html

https://www.longdom.org/open-access/the-role-of-viruses-and-viral-infections-in-the-theory-of-panspermia-2332-2519.1000111.pdf

Would it still be possible to achieve herd immunity, even at this late stage of the pandemic? Yes. If the health authorities in each country would distribute clarithromycin to each person, herd immunity could still be achieved.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2023, 04:21:03 PM »
Covid-19 is an airborne M. avium. Had each person, in each country, received a kit with clarithromycin/azithromycin through mail, back in february of 2020, there would have been no pandemic at all.
If only the medical experts around the world had listened to some bloke on the internet.
It's a real head scratcher that they didn't.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2023, 05:21:13 PM »
 If a comet fragment carried covid, you're telling me Covid 19, which is very similar to Covid 18,17,16,... Is from outter space.  Its an alien bacteria that looks like a virus and has the dna thats very earth like....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2023, 06:43:55 PM »
That's not the right link though. The data is from https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

Someone posted the same link on the other site a couple of days ago. I spot-checked a few dozen listed, looking at the news article links associated with each. None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

Well this is a lie. There are plenty of mentions of "vaccine" in the news article section.

It's pretty clear you're the one doing the lying. You found one. Good for you. I checked the news stories for the 10 before yours and the 10 after. No mention of vaccine status. Zero.

If someone was actually being truthful, there shouldn't be a single name on that list where the vaccine status is unknown, not mentioned.

The literal title of the post is "1616 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1114 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection"

"Since Covid Injection" Get it? Yet all the ones I've looked at there's no mention of a "Covid Injection". Now do you get how wrong this is?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2023, 10:42:11 PM »
That's not the right link though. The data is from https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

Someone posted the same link on the other site a couple of days ago. I spot-checked a few dozen listed, looking at the news article links associated with each. None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

Well this is a lie. There are plenty of mentions of "vaccine" in the news article section.

It's pretty clear you're the one doing the lying. You found one. Good for you. I checked the news stories for the 10 before yours and the 10 after. No mention of vaccine status. Zero.

This is a blatant lie as well. Checking the ten news stories before number 973 and ten after that number shows that you came here and decided to lie to us again.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 10:53:31 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2023, 06:29:23 AM »

This is a blatant lie as well. Checking the ten news stories before number 973 and ten after that number shows that you came here and decided to lie to us again.

Hey tom.
Hey....
Did ya see the word "news"?  Why don't ya screenshot the site linked to "story" where "vaccinate" shows up.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2023, 09:41:53 AM »

As Dave mentioned, I checked the "News" stories for each. I assume the author put those News links there for a reason. None of the News links that I checked mention the vaccine status so how would the author know the vaccine status?

From yours:

Kondilios, from news story, vaccinated, died from Dorono virus:

"Devastated friends and family of a healthy 23-year-old who died this week after being hospitalised for Covid-19 have pleaded with the public to take the virus seriously."

James Kondilios, a respected young scientist and powerlifter who lived in Canberra, was double vaccinated and had no underlying health issues, but died on Tuesday at St Vincent's Hospital.

He was being treated there after suffering severe complications from Covid-19, leaving his loved ones in shock.
"

Matty John, suffered pericarditis most likely from the vax ( not sure which one), which is terrible. But a known rare side effect. Didn't die.

Cassano, from the news story, "Antonio Cassano was discharged from the San Martino polyclinic in Genoa where he had been hospitalized a few days ago for treatment resulting from the positive state of Covid-19."

No vax status mentioned.

More random picks 700's, 800', 900's:

06/01/2022 Luxembourg Dead
Mathieu Léonard
No mention of vax status in News link

14/01/2022 Brazil Dead
Jader Cezario de Oliveira

05/02/2022 Italy Dead
Assare Seare

24/02/2022 NZ Dead
Va’aiga Tuigamala

Like I said, if you create a blog post titled, "1621 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1118 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection" you at least need to know and provide evidence of "Covid Injection" status, right?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2023, 06:22:34 PM »
If a comet fragment carried covid, you're telling me Covid 19, which is very similar to Covid 18,17,16,... Is from outter space.  Its an alien bacteria that looks like a virus and has the dna thats very earth like....

I think that was the sci-fi movie, "The Blob." It was some kind of bacterio-virus thing.

Right, like I'm really going to use some government issued suppository crawling with nanites and tentacle creatures causing all kinds of weird side effects to protect me.  I'll take my chances with COVID.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2023, 06:27:45 PM »

As Dave mentioned, I checked the "News" stories for each. I assume the author put those News links there for a reason. None of the News links that I checked mention the vaccine status so how would the author know the vaccine status?

What dishonesty. Each of those news articles I pointed out mentions vaccine status.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

From the news article:

----------

From the news article:

----------

First article dead, second article links directly to a news segment about how Matty John experienced severe pericarditis after the vaccine:

There was an entire news segment about his issues with the vaccine.

Please stop coming here to lie to us. You have been caught making multiple lies now.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 07:02:29 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2023, 07:13:01 PM »
Tom's right.
James Kondilios had a know vaccination status in that article and others.

He died of covid, not the vaccine.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2023, 08:21:16 PM »
Cassano was admitted to the hospital for Covid 19. Got two doses of vax and sent home after he recovered from Covid.
Kondilios I said was vaxed, but according to the news report, died from Covid.
And the Matty guy I said probably got his heart problem from the vax, a known but rare side effect.

Funny how you said nothing of the others I checked with no mentioned vax status. Hmmmm.

And again, if someone is gonna make a blog post and claim "1621 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1118 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection" shouldn't you know the COVID Injection status of each?

That's an awfully bold claim to not know if someone got the COVID Injection or not, don't you think?

More random spot-checking:

25/06/2022 Minnesota, USA Dead
William Harding
Two News reports, actually obits, NO mention of vax status
_______

15/08/2022 Michigan, USA Dead
Tyler Edwards
Even for a linked Gateway Pundit article; NO mention of vax status
_______

28/04/2022 Tennessee, USA
Linton Beck
NO mention of vax status
_______

01/04/2022 England Dead
Hannah Purvis
NO mention of vax status
_______

16/06/2022 Algeria Dead
Billel Ben Hamouda
Died on Thursday evening in a car accident, NO mention of vax status

Died in a car accident? Doesn't quite sound like death by "COVID Injection" now does it?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2023, 08:50:04 PM »
Cassano was admitted to the hospital for Covid 19. Got two doses of vax and sent home after he recovered from Covid.
And the Matty guy I said probably got his heart problem from the vax, a known but rare side effect.

So you lied to us then when you said:

None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

And you lied to us again here:

You did not check the 10 news stories before and 10 after. You lied to us.

Quote from: stack
Funny how you said nothing of the others I checked with no mentioned vax status. Hmmmm.

You said that you checked the articles. You didn't. You lied.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:00:05 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2023, 09:36:09 PM »
Tap-Dancing Tom Bishop has to latch on to inappropriate hyperbole from Stack to cover up how shitty his source and argument are.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2023, 12:12:55 AM »

So you lied to us then when you said:

None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

Nope. I was referring to the ones I originally checked.

And you lied to us again here:

You did not check the 10 news stories before and 10 after. You lied to us.

Yep, I did check them.  Go ahead and look for yourself.

Quote from: stack

You said that you checked the articles. You didn't. You lied.

Nope. I did check them. Go ahead and look for yourself.

And go ahead and check the ones I checked. Especially my favorite:

16/06/2022 Algeria Dead
Billel Ben Hamouda
Died on Thursday evening in a car accident, NO mention of vax status

Car accident?

The point being, when the author claims that "1621 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1118 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection" then the list of 1621 better all be dead or harmed by a "COVID Injection". Meaning, the vax status for 1621 should be known for each and every one of them and be a YES for COVID Injection. And I (or anyone) can find many with vax status completely unmentioned and unknown. So put on your thinking cap and explain how 1621 people died or were harmed by a "COVID Injection" when it's unknown as to whether they ever had a "COVID Injection". In other words, the author is lying. Not me.

How you're not getting this is is remarkable. Do you think it's ok to claim that someone died from a vaccine when they actually died in a car accident? Do you believe that car accidents are actually COVID Injections?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2023, 12:36:11 AM »
Tap-Dancing Tom Bishop has to latch on to inappropriate hyperbole from Stack to cover up how shitty his source and argument are.

What's hyperbole to me is lying by claiming that 1600+ people died or were harmed by a vaccine when rafts of them have no evidence of being vaccinated. I mean, that's just an out and out lie.
Now my hyperbole may be that there shouldn't be a single error in the morbid list. But when I keep finding ones where the author even went to the trouble of linking to news articles as if proof of COVID Injections as the killer and no mention of COVID Injections is found, time and time again, it is clear the source is dubious at best and indefensible.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2023, 07:58:56 AM »

What's hyperbole to me is lying by claiming that 1600+ people died or were harmed by a vaccine when rafts of them have no evidence of being vaccinated. I mean, that's just an out and out lie.
Now my hyperbole may be that there shouldn't be a single error in the morbid list. But when I keep finding ones where the author even went to the trouble of linking to news articles as if proof of COVID Injections as the killer and no mention of COVID Injections is found, time and time again, it is clear the source is dubious at best and indefensible.

Tom is latching onto your "None of the articles" when one a few do mention it.  Hell, you basically proved yourself wrong.

What you copied:
"Devastated friends and family of a healthy 23-year-old who died this week after being hospitalised for Covid-19 have pleaded with the public to take the virus seriously."

James Kondilios, a respected young scientist and powerlifter who lived in Canberra, was double vaccinated and had no underlying health issues, but died on Tuesday at St Vincent's Hospital.

He was being treated there after suffering severe complications from Covid-19, leaving his loved ones in shock."

Rama Set

« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2023, 02:55:29 PM »

I got you. I was steel-manning your position. By giving the most uncharitable version, Tom has less room to concoct the inevitable bullshit.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2023, 05:48:54 PM »
Exclaiming that none of the articles have vax status might be hyperbole.

Claiming that you checked the ten articles before and the ten articles after is not. That is a blatant lie of claiming to do something you did not do to try to win your argument.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2023, 06:48:28 PM »
Exclaiming that none of the articles have vax status might be hyperbole.

Claiming that you checked the ten articles before and the ten articles after is not. That is a blatant lie of claiming to do something you did not do to try to win your argument.

When all Tom has left is to blather on and on about semantics, you know you got him.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)