Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: If the Earth is Flat what is below it?
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »
Check out this random video on found on the youtubes, guys. It proves the Earth is flat. Totally legit - look at the proof, irrefutable.

I swear some people don't have a flipping clue. We've been making maps for centuries and they all look more or less the same. They've been used to guide all travel and commerce. The distances DO NOT WORK on a flat map. They can't. That is why the smarter FEers like Tom say there is no current FE map. Better to say you don't know than to admit you're wrong.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 05:44:03 PM »
Check out this random video on found on the youtubes, guys. It proves the Earth is flat. Totally legit - look at the proof, irrefutable.

I swear some people don't have a flipping clue. We've been making maps for centuries and they all look more or less the same. They've been used to guide all travel and commerce. The distances DO NOT WORK on a flat map. They can't. That is why the smarter FEers like Tom say there is no current FE map. Better to say you don't know than to admit you're wrong.

No cartography work was ever put into that monopole flat earth map you are referencing. I'm not sure why you are expecting to use it.

Offline Ga_x2

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 05:46:53 PM »

No cartography work was ever put into that monopole flat earth map you are referencing. I'm not sure why you are expecting to use it.
you might want to update the wiki then.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 07:27:07 PM »

Has there been ANY flat Earth cartography work??
-Terry50

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »

Has there been ANY flat Earth cartography work??
Nope, only denial of any distance given, and refusal to give any "correct" distances. I'm shocked they've left the sun height distance up there as it relies on distances that Tom at least refused to acknowledge as even close to accurate.

Terry50

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 03:16:18 AM »
to Squirell   :D
you said   - they've left the sun height distance up there

What is the sun distance ?    :-B

No way it is 93 million miles.

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 02:25:23 PM »
to Squirell   :D
you said   - they've left the sun height distance up there

What is the sun distance ?    :-B

No way it is 93 million miles.
Oh yeah, sure you've seen that. Believed it too huh? What is with you guys and believing random ass YouTube videos?

The wiki claims the sun is approx 3000 miles or maybe only 700 miles. Rowbotham is in the 700 boat, but others have used the 3000 mile distance.

Terry50

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2017, 02:38:29 AM »
to squirel
Do you remember -  I'll believe it when I see it?   Thomas said I have to see it.
The video is like you are right there in the cockpit looking out the window.
I work with video -  I know green screen when I see it.

I'm glad you said 3,000 miles
The plane was flying about 31,000 mile.
It isn't like the video is gone....  you can check it out..

well, the pharisees stood right there and witnessed Jesus miracles;  but then they said Jesus did it by the power of the devil=
so I'm not going to try to convince you.   :)

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:33 AM »
to squirel
Do you remember -  I'll believe it when I see it?   Thomas said I have to see it.
The video is like you are right there in the cockpit looking out the window.
I work with video -  I know green screen when I see it.

It isn't like the video is gone....  you can check it out..

well, the pharisees stood right there and witnessed Jesus miracles;  but then they said Jesus did it by the power of the devil=
so I'm not going to try to convince you.   :)
HAHAHAHAHA, HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, GET A LOAD OF THIS! FE DEBUNKED BY AN FE'ER!

Ahem, sorry. First of all, as shown at the start of the video, he's flying at 28,000 FEET not miles. Regular planes don't (indeed can't) fly that high. Second of all, what you're seeing is the sun visible beneath the clouds, DUE TO THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH! This is the exact same effect we are discussing over in the debate thread talking about sunlight hitting clouds from below. This is an effect that CANNOT happen on a FE. Period. Thank you for the wonderful proof demonstration. I'm gonna go post it in that thread right now actually and credit you with such an amazing video that you yourself have stated isn't green screen as someone who 'works with video - I know green screen when I see it'.

Congratulations Terry50, you just played yourself.

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2017, 03:40:08 AM »

I think you may want to take a step back and review your last couple of posts in this thread, they are like crack for forum signatures.

Terry50

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 05:40:01 AM »
to squirel
Yep,   the only thing HOLY which you will be experiencing some day is what you said  sh*t

to  Psychotropic -  you are right -   I put in an extra zero..  It should have been 3200 miles  not 31,000 miles

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 06:04:14 AM »
to  Psychotropic -  you are right -   I put in an extra zero..  It should have been 3200 miles  not 31,000 miles

I.. I... don't think that helps your cause.

Terry50

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 06:28:31 AM »
to Pyscho
Enjoy your crack   ;D      ::)

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 06:36:08 AM »
to Pyscho
Enjoy your crack   ;D      ::)

I will and always do, but know I was just trying to help you not get completely obliterated by both FE and RE for your claims.

Terry50

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
to Pyscho
Nobody gets obliterated around here because everybody is so stubborn - they don't believe you when you hit them with the truth right between their eyes.    >o<

I am sssooooooooo   humble,   (stretching the imagination)   that only "I"  have the power around here to see my mistakes when pointed out.   I remember the last time that happened about 30 years ago.....

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2017, 12:01:06 PM »
As was mentioned, this is fantastic proof for a round Earth. Everyone who understands the Earth is a globe that orbits the sun knows that the sun rises from below the horizon. This is an early morning flight and the sun is still low in the sky. There is no possible way the sun is less than 5 miles above the Earth. The daylight area would be very small and the sun would appear VERY low in the sky for anyone not directly below it. For the love of God, use the brain He gave you. Youtube videos are NOT NOT NOT scientific and can be made to show just about anything.
-Terry50

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 01:09:15 PM »

I.. I... don't think that helps your cause.
Doubly so considering his instrument that he shows at the start is quite clearly indicating 28,000 something. Most will understand he means 28,000 feet, but not our dear Terry here.

Terry,
You DO understand that both RE and FE agree there's a limit to the height of the atmo above Earth and it's well below what you claim this plane is flying at right? In fact at 3,200 miles he would be well into what most would call 'space' under both models from my understanding. It's telling your only reply is to point out how 'filthy' I am. I think I can safely put you with J-Man in the group of people who have a religious basis for their FE belief, and thus I have no reason to attempt to engage with. You have a wonderful life, and may God grant you humility, understanding, and empathy.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2017, 02:36:15 PM »
This thread is jokes

Cool opinion. Warned.

devils advocate

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 04:13:51 PM »
No one knows. It is one of the great mysteries for FES.

Why would what is below be any different from what is above it?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
Before your family buries you, remember to tell them to leave a coin underneath your tongue.
It's for Charon, the ferryman, newlydeads need to pay a tole for him to take them across the river Styx to Hades, the land of the dead.

Is there a preferred currency, will he take a check, paypal or Amex? 
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?