Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2014, 09:21:13 PM »
In all seriousness, if we're gonna break international and moral law by deporting everyone of a certain religion, it would make more sense to target the Jews. There are fewer of them and it would be more logistically possible.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Thork

« Reply #241 on: August 24, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »
Just make usury a crime again and most would leave of their own accord.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2014, 09:24:54 PM »
Except that we have a claim on that territory that goes back 4500 years. Arabs do not. Ka-ching, thank you for playing! And really, there are more Jews in Israel proper, at least, than there are Muslims. So, there you go.

Thork

« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2014, 09:26:03 PM »
A 4500 year old claim. Yeah, that will be worth the paper it is written on. Exactly where is it written? Or did the sky fairy tell you so?

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2014, 09:26:49 PM »
Except that we have a claim on that territory that goes back 4500 years. Arabs do not. Ka-ching, thank you for playing! And really, there are more Jews in Israel proper, at least, than there are Muslims. So, there you go.

Incorrect and irrelevant. We're already violating morality and international law. It really doesn't matter how long ago your invisible sky fairy gave you your land. We're taking it from you in the interest of peace. Isn't that what you suggested?

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 24, 2014, 09:27:23 PM »
I find it amusing that Thork and I both separately used the phrase 'sky fairy'

Ghost of V

« Reply #246 on: August 24, 2014, 09:31:55 PM »
Sad that the basic lessons taught in kindergarten (like sharing for example) are completely beyond these people. We are taking your land in the name of peace and love because you obviously can't take care of yourselves.

Time for daddy USA to get involved.

« Reply #247 on: August 24, 2014, 11:42:10 PM »
All of this rubbish really needs to be moved into a new thread titled "Jews vs Muslims: Effective trolling technique".

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #248 on: August 24, 2014, 11:50:17 PM »
Wouldn't even be having this argument had jemand done their job correctly.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #249 on: August 25, 2014, 12:03:55 AM »
Whatever. Arguing with an atheist is like arguing with a wall. Claiming that everything occurred by accident is the stupidest claim I've ever heard in 40 years of life. No further comment necessary. I will add that Arabs did not live outside of Arabia until AFTER 632 CE, however. That is a LONG time after the Jews were living happily in Eretz Israel. Frankly, if it were up to me, all the Arabs in the world would be contained to the Arabian Peninsula. But unfortunately, the bastards wouldn't fit. They breed like rabbits, having litters rather than families. So at least contain them to the Arab World, and keep them there.

I don't believe in killing anyone. That's just batshit crazy. But confine their asses, yes, and put them where they belong, out of the way, and let them know that they are to do what they are told, when they are told, how they are told, without argument, and any resistance will be met with force.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:11:19 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 25, 2014, 12:18:09 AM »
Whatever. Arguing with an atheist is like arguing with a wall. Claiming that everything occurred by accident is the stupidest claim I've ever heard in 40 years of life. No further comment necessary.

Claiming that everything "occurred by accident" is not a pre-requisite of atheism.

I don't believe in killing anyone. That's just batshit crazy. But confine their asses, yes, and put them where they belong, out of the way, and let them know that they are to do what they are told, when they are told, how they are told, without argument, and any resistance will be met with force.

Jesus Christ.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #251 on: August 25, 2014, 12:23:15 AM »
Read the Qur'an. That is EXACTLY what they will do to us (Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians), if they are ever in control. And as an atheist, guess what? You are fucked. They will execute your ass for "insulting Islam."

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 25, 2014, 12:25:48 AM »
Read the Qur'an. That is EXACTLY what they will do to us (Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians), if they are ever in control. And as an atheist, guess what? You are fucked. They will execute your ass for "insulting Islam."

If Jews or Christians still did half the shit the old testament dictates, they'd be doing some pretty objectionable things too. Not all muslims take the Qur'an literally, just like not all Jews or Christians obey every law laid down by the old testament.

Thus saying "read the Qur'an" is irrelevant. It won't give me any more information about Muslims than reading the Bible will inform me about Jews or Christians.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #253 on: August 25, 2014, 12:35:39 AM »
Go to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, Sudan, Afghanistan, and any number of other Islamic countries and violate Shariah in any way. Particularly go to any of the above named countries and publicly state that "Mohammed is not a Prophet." You will be sentenced to death for insulting Islam. Even supposedly "secular" Muslim countries derive their laws in part from the Sharia Code, with the exception of Turkey, and Turkey under Erdogan is even beginning to flirt with Islamist shite. The fact is, the majority of Muslims DO stand behind the Sharia, unlike the majority of Jews, who, even if they are ultra-Orthodox, do not seek to impose it on non-Jews. And Christians, no matter how obnoxious, and I agree that many are, do not generally force their Faith on you under threat of State sanctioned execution.

You can't argue this with me. I have studied Islam from the inside. I went to Mosque for two years, and learned from the inside. I know the way the bastards think. They are a danger to the State, and the civilised world, and must be treated as such. Murder is far too much. That is just batshit crazy. But we need to control them, and force them to submit to Judeo-Christian control. I have had Muslims tell me that their biggest goal was to submit the world to Muslim dominance. In fact, I have had A LOT of Muslims, probably the majority of the ones I know, and I know many, tell me that. So your argument is fundamentally bullshit. It is made up of PC, white guilt crap. Grow up, and quit apologising.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 25, 2014, 12:41:19 AM »
Except that we have a claim on that territory that goes back 4500 years. Arabs do not. Ka-ching, thank you for playing!
Yeah, but no one cares, so...
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 25, 2014, 12:52:10 AM »
In all seriousness, if we're gonna break international and moral law by deporting everyone of a certain religion, it would make more sense to target the Jews. There are fewer of them and it would be more logistically possible.
Yeah, we can move them all to Mexico.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2014, 01:04:52 AM »
Go to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, Sudan, Afghanistan, and any number of other Islamic countries and violate Shariah in any way. Particularly go to any of the above named countries and publicly state that "Mohammed is not a Prophet." You will be sentenced to death for insulting Islam. Even supposedly "secular" Muslim countries derive their laws in part from the Sharia Code, with the exception of Turkey, and Turkey under Erdogan is even beginning to flirt with Islamist shite. The fact is, the majority of Muslims DO stand behind the Sharia, unlike the majority of Jews, who, even if they are ultra-Orthodox, do not seek to impose it on non-Jews. And Christians, no matter how obnoxious, and I agree that many are, do not generally force their Faith on you under threat of State sanctioned execution.

You can't argue this with me. I have studied Islam from the inside. I went to Mosque for two years, and learned from the inside. I know the way the bastards think. They are a danger to the State, and the civilised world, and must be treated as such. Murder is far too much. That is just batshit crazy. But we need to control them, and force them to submit to Judeo-Christian control. I have had Muslims tell me that their biggest goal was to submit the world to Muslim dominance. In fact, I have had A LOT of Muslims, probably the majority of the ones I know, and I know many, tell me that. So your argument is fundamentally bullshit. It is made up of PC, white guilt crap. Grow up, and quit apologising.

Sorry, but saying "I went to muslim countries" doesn't work. If I based my entire stereotype of what a Jew is like, for example, on you, then I'd be morally obligated to become a politician and ban Judaism. However, since I know other Jews are sane, I see no need to do so.

The problem is that you are taking the crazies and then stretching them over the whole people. This is, well, racism. You can't take a single person or region and say "you're all like this" because I know plenty of Muslims who don't kill me for being atheist and have no desire to do so. I'd even go as far as to say I've been exposed to a higher variation and combination of people than you have.

Crazy people exist, such as yourself, but they're not everywhere. Hell, I'd even say you think crazy people are everywhere because you are crazy.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #257 on: August 25, 2014, 01:10:42 AM »
Your argument fails, because I am one person. I just mentioned the majority of the Muslim world and the people living in it. Lets see, one person<the majority of the Muslim world. How does that work, hmmm? Quit making excuses for people who want you and me dead as door-nails.

Rama Set

« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2014, 01:13:46 AM »
No atheist with an education claims anything happens by accident.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2014, 01:17:21 AM »
No atheist with an education claims anything happens by accident.

I'm an atheist with an education, and I believe that yaakov happened by accident.

School-yard jokes aside, this is a really messed up conversation.