Standard Model might be convoluted.
« on: September 02, 2017, 01:26:17 PM »
Fact.
The standard earth model has been around since the 1500's (AD Or CE), we sailed "the globe" and in a sense never tuned back as a race.

It's been a while since scientific study has turned face and started study on other areas of broad misunderstanding, and misconceptions.

I've seen countless videos making outlandish and unbelievable claims, all supported by strings of evidence, that doesn't hold up to weight. Flat eathers are just as critically flawed in thinking as round earthers, we have become pompous and rude in our jobs of simple understanding, and quite simply respect.

Topics should be opened up on both sides that lead to general understand, between both sides.

We both have things on our sides to support claims, but undertones of scrutiny under both belts of both parties, stand in the way of progress that leads to a field of greater scientific research.

If indeed there is no curve, show it with a research study and paper, some would say neh. Or that attempts at such work, would get the creator of said paper laughed at, I say science, in its nature, is people, of independent study, working two ads a hypothesis.

There have been countless papers, sure, they are all countless, involving much more mind bending studies than any one model can grasp.

Expand our minds in things, and trying to prove those things. Let us not forget, this is how we got started at a race.

It's amazing to me, we doubt the very use of our own technology, some would claim. . .

I have no mind for the sort. But, am accepting flaws in the round earth model. Clear, clues, almost like a missing link in thinking. It sort of feels manufactured with the age of time we are in. A new way of thinking is here. But we can't fit these clues we find in a box and label it flat earth, if it might just mean lies.

People that create things aren't involved with our own problems, maybe the universe we live in isn't concerned with our own problems, and the things we deal with are our own. Maybe the higher evolved life forms that communicate with each other have no means or cares about us, and our understanding of nature and the very fabric of time and space, is a highly unelvolved form of communication, that is also, in a sense, our confounded senses, blocking a greater understanding of everything.

If any of that makes sense feel free to post.

geckothegeek

Re: Standard Model might be convoluted.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 03:26:41 PM »
I really don't understand all this flat earth nonsense.
Anyone who have ever been in the Navy knows the earth is a globe.
But not everyone has had that opportunity.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 12:34:17 AM »

Oh look, it is the exact same thing you post in every thread regardless of the topic. The same spam that has netted you many warnings and repeated bans. Since I don't really want to permanently ban you, you have been moved to purgatory which means you can no longer post in the upper fora. You are welcome to post in the CN and AR fora.

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 05:10:54 AM »

I may be wrong in my understanding that there are very clear whistle blowers in history. Also, not to mention, unclassified documents.

Traitorous. . . The United States may be pretty on the outside, but I fear, deep, unbeknownst to all, there lay something not even the president knows. (NOT JUST INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE)

One world order would seem to simple a term.

Deductible reasioning, and faith aside, things become self evident as a human.

From our point of view, and many others, navy, military, civilian, and otherwise... things are changing.

I hope I'm connecting dots.

And not a ban.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:13:21 AM by TheSchwa1337 »