Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #660 on: March 04, 2016, 11:17:12 AM »

The gas pipeline wars:

Notice that the Saudi/Qatari pipeline could very well run through Jordan and northern Lebanon; that is why they need some kind of safe territory in the southern part of Syria.

In May we have the Eager Lion games in Jordan (held every year, for two weeks).

March 3, 2016: massive power blackout across Syria

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35717532

As someone pointed out, this power blackout could have been used to infiltrate strategic special forces into Syria.

Another commentator wrote:

The thought of major world powers, who are all aligned on the new macroeconomic and monetary mandates, allowing this regional conflict to spiral into a world war is unrealistic.  The conclusions of so many have predicted such an outcome, but the consequences of such an outcome would work against the larger monetary and geopolitical mandates.

The recent ceasefire which has been implemented by both Russia and the United States is telling of the direction in which major world powers would like to see things go.

Extremely few people understand the astronomical/geological context in which we find ourvselves, and that the decisions to go or not to go to war, taken by the West, are based almost exclusively on these kinds of considerations, that is why the others will be surprised most of all when war does break out (in order to bring Iran's ground forces into Syria).
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 11:26:19 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #661 on: March 08, 2016, 06:22:00 PM »
But it is consumption. All carriers and jets do is suck up resources and scare Argentina into not attacking piddling islands in the middle of nowhere. They're the exact opposite of an investment, they reward absolutely nothing while sucking up resources. And their role in modern warfare is extremely questionable.
I know this. But that's how we are now wasting our money. Its a lot more politically palatable.

It looks like you guys are in relative agreement, but for some reason trying to avoid that revelation for whatever reason lol...

Thork is absolutely right from what I can tell about appeasing the military industrial complex, and we can look even deeper into every other large budget item and tax loophole and how it benefits one of our many other patented corporate cartels.

In other words, "SHIT SUCKS!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:48:10 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »

« Reply #663 on: May 04, 2016, 05:39:32 AM »

The recent combat maneuvers in the Baltic Sea have everything to do with the mysterious object discovered at the bottom of the Bothnian Sea.

US/Nato warships have converged in the Baltic Sea region cutting off all international shipping traffic to the site.

Reports from the Russian Ministry of Defense say that this object is either a German UFO or a top secret project leftover of the Vril society.

Here is the sign of power:

Cruz was the original choice to be the nominee of the Republican party.

An excellent chance to regain the majority in the House, a very good chance to have a majority in the Senate (an opportunity which arises once every 25 years).

Then the narrative suddenly changed, after March 30 (date of the mysterious death of Jean Lapierre, founder of Bloc Quebecois, who was supposed to meet on that day with top representatives from the Trump campaign).

Cruz did not receive the help he was supposed to have received in the NE (they did help him in Maine earlier), and was forced to make a VP choice which was totally unnecessary (at this stage of the game) and unproductive.

Even with a loss in IN, things could have turned around in CA, with a possibility of a very serious floor fight in Cleveland to gain the nomination.

Yet, he gave up much too easily (let us remember that this is the person who shut down the government back in 2013).

Why would the GOP put up with this ordeal? While Trump was reading his "foreign policy" speech from the teleprompter it became obvious that he contradicted himself every five minutes or so, and that none of his ideas were going to become reality. He won't be able to work either with the Democrats or with the hostile elements within his "own" party.

Here are the powerful people who set Trump up decades ago:

http://americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print

Now the Democrats are going to use Trump to blast their republican opponents in the House/Senate races (and more):

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/05/02/arkansas-democrat-features-trumps-anti-woman-remarks-new-senate-ad/

Many republicans will be forced to run anti-Trump ads to try to remedy the situation.

And, for those who don't know, Christie and Trump are cousins:  paternal line of his Scottish born great-grandfather, James H. Christie.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:43:34 AM by sandokhan »

İntikam

« Reply #664 on: May 04, 2016, 07:05:36 AM »
As a man from Turkey i can easily say that Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are supporting clearly to ISIS that ally of USA; USA, UK, France and the others supporting secretly.

No one fighting against ISIS really except Iraq Army, Syria Army and Hizbullah.

I was told an Russian site last year that why don't you drop a "nuclear bomb to Rakka" that everybody knows that there is the capital of the terrorism. Are the "Hiroshima and Nagazaki people was guilty more than the Rakka people?" . After that Putin said "we can use nuclear for ISIS" but they never do that. Insomuch as, nobody bombed to Rakka seriously which city that everbody know that the capital city of the terrorism. Remember whats happened to Baghdat was a normal city that USA dropped tens of tousends bombs there and all of the government buildings were down.

Neither turkey nor America nor Europe, nor Russia bombed the Raqqa realistically.

All of the world fighting against two countries that Syria and Iraq. So i'm as a Turk that supporting Syrian Army and the world's best leader that i believe that Beshar Assad that a ophthalmologist as a normal human.

Hope you see the truth too.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 04, 2016, 02:24:43 PM »
I appreciate how sandokhan used this thread to bypass his commitment to not post in the election thread for a while.

« Reply #666 on: May 04, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »
I appreciate how sandokhan used this thread to bypass his commitment to not post in the election thread for a while.

I'm glad though, it's a good catch. Although I don't how exclusive of a club it can be with absolute goofballs like Cruz in it.

« Reply #667 on: May 05, 2016, 05:42:07 AM »

I guess neither have been paying their dues to the secret society.

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people”

T. Roosevelt

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

W. Wilson

The top leadership of Isil consists entirely of Chechens.

Erdogan has to deal continuously with the faction which controls the military (this faction is made up of people who are not ethnically turks).

İntikam

« Reply #668 on: May 05, 2016, 08:56:06 AM »
Dicdator Erdogan is Georgian like Stallin. Probably his grandsun because the mentality is same.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #669 on: May 05, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »
“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people”

T. Roosevelt

In context, he was referring to political parties:

Quote from: Theodore Roosevelt
Political parties exist to secure responsible government and to execute the will of the people.

From these great tasks both of the old parties have turned aside. Instead of instruments to promote the general welfare, they have become the tools of corrupt interests which use them impartially to serve their selfish purposes. Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

W. Wilson

In context, he was referring to big business and monopolies:

Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

« Reply #670 on: May 05, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »

https://archive.org/stream/NationalEconomyAndTheBankingSystemOfTheUnitedStates/NationalEconomyAndTheBankingSystem#page/n105/mode/2up

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men ... We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

W. Wilson

http://www.authentichistory.com/1898-1913/2-progressivism/5-wilson/19120800_Progressive_Covenant_With_The_People-Theodore_Roosevelt-lyrics.html

T. Roosevelt used this speech to issue a dire warning about an "invisible government" which really has true ruling power.

There are plenty of other quotes of similar warnings spoken by past presidents.

Here is a quote posted today on redstate:

The one thing I don't understand is how the RNC could let Trump run as a Republican.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #671 on: May 06, 2016, 12:46:18 AM »
I appreciate you not adding the bullshit "I am a most unhappy man..." introduction to the Wilson quote that indicates he regretted the passing of the Federal Reserve (in fact, the quote actually precedes the creation of the Federal Reserve, meaning that Wilson would have seen them as the solution, not the problem), but I don't see how this advances your argument.  The warnings from Wilson and Roosevelt are about two different things - corporations having too much power and political parties having too much power, respectively.  Other presidents have warned against still different problems (Eisenhower and the military-industrial complex, for example).  You can't just attribute all these competing interests to being part of the same amorphous faction of generic villains.

« Reply #672 on: May 06, 2016, 02:43:44 PM »
please do not listen to shill-andokhan.  classic distraction scenario.  the actual secret sign is a hand to the ear.

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

« Reply #673 on: May 12, 2016, 03:53:05 PM »

Lord James of Blackheath, 2010:

http://www.billionairesnewswire.com/foundation-x/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326945/Completely-genuine-The-shadowy-organisation-wants-UK-billions-NOTHING.html

This same Foundation X is aiding D. Trump in his bid for the Presidency.

Why is the mass-media bent on portraying Trump's plan to deal with the Fed as ludicrous?

Because it is a plan put forward by the Foundation X and it actually would work.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-unusual-plan-eliminate-the-national-debt

It involves more than what is described in the article above: it is a plan to circumvent the Fed, and print one's own money.

Of course, there is a catch to it.

It is too good to be true.

This is why I said that I am still waiting to find out the reason why the GOP let Trump use their party as a platform.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:55:16 PM by sandokhan »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #674 on: May 12, 2016, 03:55:36 PM »
Sandokhan, why don't you just go back to posting in the election thread. Your post makes no sense within the context of this thread's subject...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:58:45 PM by junker »

« Reply #675 on: May 12, 2016, 04:01:26 PM »

Given the fact that I did post here more than 30 messages, some if not most of them containing valuable information, I can be permitted to post just this once here the material on the Foundation X, which I view as being very important.

Should the need arise to post further comments on the election process, I will use some other related thread, but not the 2016... thread: a promise is a promise.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 12, 2016, 04:06:49 PM »
That last picture makes it okay. I'll forgive you.

Of course, you can post wherever you'd like. It just may be confusing for some people.

« Reply #678 on: May 29, 2016, 08:41:17 AM »

Few historians remember or understand that Isil's declared goal, its most important mission/target, was to get to Mecca and Kaaba.

And even fewer people know that 3,000 Chechens (some from Dagestan) have gone to fight for their cause in Syria and Iraq since 2011.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/blbennett/2016/05/28/flash-report-delegates-enough-votes-nominate-cruz-1st-ballot/

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/05/republican-nomination-donald-trump-campaign-state-primaries-delegates-convention
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:12:26 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #679 on: June 19, 2016, 04:56:48 PM »

"Like Zarqawi’s al-Qaeda in Iraq before them, “ISIS intends to trigger a full-fledged civil war in Iraq,” says Ahmed Ali of the Institute for the Study of War. “For ISIS, the fastest mechanism to trigger the civil war would be by targeting the al-Askari shrine in Samarra and other shrines in Iraq. In essence, ISIS seeks to replicate the post-shrine attack environment of 2006.”
In my opinion, with their military setback in Syria and their continuing powerlessness against Iran's growing strength in the region, they may now be taking the fight into Iraq. And similar to what they are doing in Ukraine with Russia, they may also be trying to pull Iran into the fight in Iraq."

"Now I have a strong gut feeling that there is something very big, very dramatic building in world oil markets over the coming several months, something most of the world doesn’t expect.
Those trends are to be seen everywhere, but in the midst of anti-Russian propaganda, Western newsmakers prefer to keep quiet about these facts, in particular, when inflation is skyrocketing in the United States.
It’s becoming clearer by the day that the schemers in Washington and their oligarchical backers in Wall Street and Big Oil are setting the stage for something very big and very dramatic in the coming few months in the Middle East."

Trump said: "Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a good relationship with Russia?"

Trump said: "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money"

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436428/republican-convention-delegates-not-bound-donald-trump?target=author&tid=1048&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282637-carville-theres-some-chance-trump-isnt-nominee

http://www.redstate.com/diary/chadb/2016/06/06/delegates-unbound/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-convention-block-gop-insiders-224152

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/17/uh-oh-new-gop-rules-committee-chair-for-the-convention-probably-isnt-the-person-trump-would-have-chosen/