Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #380 on: August 27, 2014, 03:38:57 PM »
Perhaps you need to observe tenses better. I meant historically. Although most Muslim lands still treat their minorities like shit. And its clear that you, IRUSH, are the idiot. I am speaking before the useless UN existed. We're talking at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th centuries. You seriously need to go read a little history. After that, perhaps you can come back and have a halfway intelligent conversation.

If you mean historically, then you'd know that millions of Muslims were under Christian control as part of either British, French or other European colony. I figured a history student might know about stuff like that.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #381 on: August 27, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »
I'm not the one who needs Wikipedia. That would be you. To use a Muslim quote. Cite your proof if you have any. The fact is that during the Jewish emigration to "Palestine" at the end of the 19th Century and the beginning of the 20th, Jews needed land. So, they bought it directly from the owners thereof, who were largely absentee landlords living in Syria or Turkey. They did this at often three or four times the market rate, and they did so with the understanding that the rights of the resident felahin would not be infringed. For the most part, that was respected.

If you want to look the matter up, feel free. I don't have to. The burden of proof is on you, not me. And the felahin could have bought the land themselves. Why didn't they? Because they were poor, uneducated, and stupid, perhaps? As "Palestinians" have repeatedly shown themselves to be ever since we started dealing with them in the late 19th Century.

What I am going to say will be VERY politically incorrect. And it doesn't apply to all Arabs, but ONLY to "Palestinians". Let's face it people. They are hated by EVERYONE. Even other Arabs think they are the scum of the Arab world. Only the latest models can talk. The rest of them are just one step up from the lower primates, still swinging from their tails (or kafeiya, as the case may be).

This is the ultimate reason that even other Arabs want nothing to do with them. The only purpose they serve is to make Israel look bad. Arabs are allowed to use "Palestinians" for that. If they can be used to paint Israel as the bad guy, well, they will take advantage of them, but they will never actually HELP the poor bastards, because in their hearts, the rest of the Arab world knows what I know: "Palestinians" are the lowest human on Earth. No one wants them anywhere in polite company. They are probably the only group of people, along with Jews and Gypsies, who are so universally despised. But in this case its actually warranted.

I mean, a perfect example. Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, leaving a fully functioning horticultural industry. So, Hamas took over. One of the first things they did was destroy the green houses and other improvements so they could use the implements for weapons. How much more savage can you get?   

I was talking historically as in when Christians were under Muslim control like, Crusade time period. You are right if you come forward several centuries, of course. I wasn't referring to the time when Europe colonised three quarters of the world.

Offline Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
    • View Profile
    • The Hibernian Zetetic
« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »
Are you seriously suggesting that the reason Europeans and Arabs were anti-zionist is because they "coveted other people's lands"? Really?

Yes.

But that was and is something Europeans were and are far more guilty of. So that makes no sense.

Uh, but you are playing the blame game. Just really badly.

Really? Where?
[/quote]

When you said Jews and other minorities were responsible for the stereotyping directed at them. That is what 'to blame' means. Please read over your previous posts.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Thork

« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2014, 04:04:46 PM »
But that was and is something Europeans were and are far more guilty of. So that makes no sense.

I think you will find most of Europe's exploits into the middle east where at the behest of Jews. The Bank of England was owned by the Rothschilds for 250 years and the 'knights' that owned banks before that were Jews too. The Crusades was all about banking and behind it all, the Jews. They were single handedly responsible for Britain having an empire and they loaned all the money for all the wars. Including the Napoleonic wars where they funded both bloody sides!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:08:17 PM by Thork »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2014, 04:09:59 PM »
Of course, you forget that Christian states of the period allowed Jews to engage in the buying and selling of small obects (pots, pans, and the like), and money lending. It was deemed illegal for a Christian to lend money to another Christian at interest, due to the prohibition in Leviticus, but Jews were permitted to do it, since Christians didn't believe they possessed souls. This restriction was maintained in many regions for up to 500 years. Give somebody two legal professions he can do for half a millenium, he's probably going to be pretty good at both. Idiot.

The reason Jews were allowed to do it at all is because it needed to be done. Christians recognised that to advance from feudalism to capitalism, money lending would be necessary.

Thork

« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2014, 04:18:48 PM »
Why do you keep punctuating every post with 'idiot'? I'm hardly an idiot. Despite my professional background being Aerospace engineering, I'd wager I have a better grasp of history than most history students.

And you are correct about the Jews, not having souls. They don't have them.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
Idiot.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #387 on: August 28, 2014, 01:14:55 AM »
Is this when a thread should be locked?

Ghost of V

« Reply #388 on: August 28, 2014, 01:43:23 AM »
Is this when a thread should be locked?

If you have to ask then you know the answer.

« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2014, 03:01:51 AM »
Not locked, just split and/or removal of the anti-muslim and Jewish shit posting.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #390 on: August 28, 2014, 03:06:44 AM »
Only "Palestinians" could agree to the same exact cease-fire that they had refused weeks ago, after watching 2,100 of their people die, and call it a victory. These people are truly, without a doubt, at least in leadership, the dumbest, sorriest ass fuckers on earth.

« Reply #391 on: August 28, 2014, 03:12:20 AM »
Only "Palestinians" could agree to the same exact cease-fire that they had refused weeks ago, after watching 2,100 of their people die, and call it a victory. These people are truly, without a doubt, at least in leadership, the dumbest, sorriest ass fuckers on earth.

Take this shit to your thread.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #392 on: August 28, 2014, 03:18:54 AM »
It fits the thread, as it is part of the geopolitics of the Mddle East.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2014, 03:24:08 AM »
Except ISIS isn't going after Israel, yet.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2014, 03:26:18 AM »
Nor are they likely to. They are many things, but stupid is not apparently one of them. They are no contest for armed Israeli troops, or a nation armed with nukes. Goodbye Mosul. Hello, if Israel did have to use them, you might even find the rest of the Middle East breathing a sigh of collective relief.

« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2014, 04:10:11 AM »
It fits the thread, as it is part of the geopolitics of the Mddle East.

The thread title is 'ISIS and the Middle East', not 'Racist jew ramblings'. Your post had absolutely nothing to do with ISIS.

Again, piss off. You have your own thread for that garbage. Take it there.

« Reply #396 on: August 28, 2014, 05:27:01 AM »
A pretty good run down of ISIS, their current state, and their prospects, from a military perspective:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/v2/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/CTCSentinel-Vol7Iss8.pdf

Basic overview:

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has the world on edge. Since its nadir in the spring of 2010, ISIL is considered to have evolved from a terrorist group on-the-ropes to “a full-blown army,” in the words of U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Brett McGurk. An analysis of ISIL’s recent military accomplishments is difficult due to the lack of confirmed facts about much of what has transpired in Iraq, particularly during the hectic months since the collapse of federal security forces in Mosul on June 10, 2014. Nevertheless, using a range of case studies from the Iraqi side of ISIL’s area of operations, this article explores what is currently known about the movement from a military standpoint.

If ISIL is an army, what kind of army is it and what are its weaknesses? This article finds that ISIL is a military power mostly because of the weakness and unpreparedness of its enemies. Lengthy shaping of the battlefield, surprise and mobility made its recent successes possible, but all these factors are diminishing. As a defensive force, ISIL may struggle to hold terrain if it is attacked simultaneously at multiple points or if its auxiliary allies begin to defect.

« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »
Although I know it wouldn't be totally popular among the American people we simply could just go back to Iraq and fight the good fight. It was fairly obvious something like this would happen. 

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #398 on: August 28, 2014, 02:21:20 PM »
Mountain, I am inclined to agree. America hasn't known how to fight a real war since 1945. In WWII, you kicked some ass and took some names. We were not apologetic to Germany or Japan for the number of people we had to kill to get the bastards to surrender. We did what we had to do. If that meant bombing whole cities until they were willing to submit, that is what it meant. Now, we fight wars like they are kiddie fights on the play field, and God forbid the teacher finds out. We need to go to Iraq and turn, AT LEAST the part where ISIL is active, into melted slag. The same thing goes for Syria. And frankly, the entire Middle East. If you challenge the USA in any way, you should be reduced to the Stone Age.

Thork

« Reply #399 on: August 28, 2014, 02:25:51 PM »
As long as we include Israel in the melting of the middle east, I'm in.