Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2014, 01:55:26 AM »
Wasn't there an Islamic missionary-type who stopped by the old forums every once in a while to try to convert people? That would be interesting.

Anyway, I'm fairly certain most of the people listed have conflicting conspiracy theories involving Zionists (I'm not sure, I don't generally read their entire posts). You'd probably be quite interested.

EDIT: his name was AbdulAziz. He was a cool guy.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:57:32 AM by Tausami »
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2014, 02:00:35 AM »
I wanna make a note:

Israel is in the middle of the middle east.  So any Arabs and Muslims who live there are in their correct place.  It's Jews who don't belong there.  You know, in the middle of the Muslim part of the world.

Also: Israel's primary export is cut jewels and weapons. 

if all Muslims were supposed to kill non-muslims then America, Europe, and Scandinavia would have a lot of dead Christians by Muslim hands.  Why not?

Also, Kiras Jole.  That's all Jews right?  They are all Jews so they must follow the Jewish teachings right?

Finally: please don't assume someone is a monster for enforcing their laws or reacting when their culture is threatened.  Ex: Jews should be illegal because they're greedy bastards.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2014, 02:04:05 AM »
Yaakov is really a Muslim trying to polarize the forum into hating Jews by constantly exemplifying every negative attribute imaginable.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2014, 02:05:12 AM »
He needs an avatar.

Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2014, 02:11:56 AM »
So they are psychotic bastards. ok. Good to know. Not worth debating. Anyone who denies the Holocaust is simply an idiot. Anyone who thinks nukes don't exist is a moron who should be confined to a nut ward for his own safely. Fucktard.

As far as I am concerned, all Muslims, Arab and non-Arab, should be confined to the Muslim world, which is more than just the Arab world. And no, I really don't care what happens to them, as long as they are so confined. And all non-Muslims should be removed for their own safety from that part of the world. I know that sucks. But welcome to real life. Its been done before. Sudeten Germans after WWII. Some Muslims from India, most Hindus from Pakistan/Bangladesh. Most Jews from Arab nations. Arabs from Israel proper into the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Shit happens, man. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Missionaries of the Christian variety are fun to fuck with. I bet I could have LOTS of entertainment with a Muslim.

Well, Dave,we've been over this. Jews have a claim on Eretz Israel going back 4500 years, so you just sound like an ass. If we could, the proper place  for all Arabs would be the Arabian fucking Peninsula, where they were all contained before 632 CE. But since they breed like rabbits and have litters instead of fucking families, the best we can do is give them the Arab world. That allows for 22 countries for them. Israel is one, very small one. So you just sound like a fucktard.

And the statement that Jews are greedy bastards has no evidence to support it and just shows that you ARE a fucktard. Scandinavia is STILL predominantly Scandinavian. Norway has the most Muslims of any Nordic country at 11%. They are not yet in a position to impose Sharia, idiot. Nor are they in that position in America or Continental Europe or Britain.

And you forget that Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians do have the option of paying a special tax, the Jizya. You aren't very well informed are you, fucktard?

Kiryas Joel (spelling would be helpful, fucktard), is unique. Notice that they don't impose their will on anyone outside the village, which comprises about 1.6 sq. miles. There is one other village a bit like it, South Williamsburg, but other than that, you will not find anything like it in the USA, and only a few places like it in Israel. And none of those places are trying to expand. They are happy with the size and influence they have. Get your facts straight, fucktard.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:46:26 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2014, 02:15:31 AM »
But since they breed like rabbits and have litters instead of fucking families, the best we can do is give them the Arab world.

And the statement that Jews are greedy bastards has no evidence to support it and just shows that you ARE a fucktard.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
So they are psychotic bastards. ok. Good to know. Not worth debating. Anyone who denies the Holocaust is simply an idiot. Anyone who thinks nukes don't exist is a moron who should be confined to a nut ward for his own safely. Fucktard.

But Yaakov, they're your kind of people. They're just like you. Sure, they have different beliefs, but you're all the same on the crazy radar. It doesn't care what kind of crazy, all it sees is that you all have neurons with one too few synapses.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2014, 02:19:29 AM »
It's amusing that you keep speaking of "real life" and then talking about forcefully containing 1.2 billion people in the same breath. That has never been done before, and if the world ever tried it (it won't, obviously), there would most likely be a third world war. The Middle East would understandably go insane. More than one billion "terrorists" would be born. Obviously, forceful internment on such a scale would never actually work, so there would be constant attacks all over the world by "confined" Muslims protesting against the situation.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2014, 02:22:19 AM »
Solution to problem. Any refusal of Muslims, both Arab and non-Arab, to do what they are told results in every country that is majority Muslim being made into a parking lot and having however many Wal-marts built as would be good for business.

And remember, all non-Muslims would leave the Muslim world as well. There would be no commerce between the two parts of the planet except that which absolutely had to occur.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:23:52 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2014, 02:25:29 AM »
That's the first reasonable thing you've said so far. Oh, wait, I accidentally re-read my own post. What you said was completely retarded, as expected.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2014, 02:26:40 AM »
And the first thing you would do when they resisted is to pour pig fat all over Mecca and Medina. If that didn't work, the next step would be to blow both cities to smithereens.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2014, 02:29:24 AM »
Solution to problem. Any refusal of Muslims, both Arab and non-Arab, to do what they are told results in every country that is majority Muslim being made into a parking lot and having however many Wal-marts built as would be good for business.

And remember, all non-Muslims would leave the Muslim world as well. There would be no commerce between the two parts of the planet except that which absolutely had to occur.

I've got no desire to put anybody in camps. I'm no Nazi. I just think Muslims need to be put back in their own part of the world, and not allowed to leave it. So that means deportation from all Western States, including Greater Israel. I'm not in favour of internment, or murder, or any batshit crazy ass stuff like that.

Also, you do understand how close you just to literally using the phrase "final solution", right?

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2014, 02:36:29 AM »
I'm a fucking realist.
I thought you were Jewish.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2014, 02:42:17 AM »
As I said, I have no desire to kill anybody. Force them back to where they came from, and keep them there. If they resist, slime the "Holy Cities" with pig fat. Further resistance gets the Cities incinerated, after the people there have a chance to leave. All non-Muslims have to leave the Muslim world. There is no further commerce between there world and ours.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2014, 02:49:51 AM »
Maybe the Jews could relinquish their control over the western world too. You know, just to be fair.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2014, 02:53:04 AM »
Another stupid comment from the Peanut Gallery. If we have control over the Western World, we certainly don't exercise it very well. My God, we control it so well we've gotten six million of us killed, and have managed to make ourselves pretty much the most hated group on the planet!

God, you are more of a fucktard than Dave! You actually believe that Jews control the Western World? How do we do that, and still get ourselves eaten alive? Are you truly so stupid as to think that a group of people could control the fucking world and do so badly and yet continue to do it? Fool!

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2014, 02:55:23 AM »
My God, we control it so well we've gotten six million of us killed, and have managed to make ourselves pretty much the most hated group on the planet!

What makes you think Jews are the most hated group on the planet?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2014, 03:02:19 AM »
Aside from Gypsies, who are probably equally hated, no one else has been the target of a complete and total genocide. Every other group in history has always had some way out. They could either leave the area, convert to the predominant religion, submit to the political will of the dominant authority, etc. Jews and Gypsies were the exception. NO OPTION was made for them. They were going to die no matter what they did to please the Nazis.

Even your asking the question implies that you either one, have never studied the question (which I hope is the answer), which implies ignorance, which is fine, since that can be corrected through education, or two, you are simply too stupid to comprehend the answer (which I hope is NOT the case). I'm not sure. You tell me.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2014, 03:09:21 AM »
Hitler killed more gays and gypsies than Jews, but I don't recall the gays and gypsies getting their own country. Oh, right, the world still hates gays and gypsies. I forgot.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2014, 03:15:39 AM »
Actually, he killed about 1.5 million Gypsies.  And 6 million Jews. So, explain how 1.5 is more than 6. And I don't recall ever seeing a number on homosexuals.

However, homosexuals do not constitute an ethnic group. The Gypsies do, but have NEVER, at ANY point in history, had a state of their own. They originated in Northern India as a transient group, and have REMAINED transient throughout their history. They have NEVER asked for their own state. They don't want one. Again, get your facts straight.