Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »
Again, Thork, you have Jews to thank for your very existence.

Wow. Thanks a lot, Jews.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2014, 07:17:53 PM »
You're welcome.

Eddy Baby

« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2014, 07:18:56 PM »
Why do people think that they have a right to live somewhere other than the place they (or their parents) were born?
I propose that we all move back to our ancestral homeland in Ethiopia.
I propose you apologise to all the millions who gave their lives in wars over the last few thousand years to ensure you can make dumb remarks like that in your ancestral homelands.

Yeah cause my family is from Russia hahaha

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »
And by Israeli Arab I refer not to "Palestinian" but to Arabs who live within Israel proper, and hold Israeli citizenship.

« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2014, 07:20:19 PM »
I am well aware of the Madagascar Plan. There was also a Uganda Plan. But its all ridiculous. The British ultimately fucked up by trying to please too many people. First they offered the Balfour Declaration to the Jews in 1917. Then they tried to please the Arabs. Then they gave the problem to the UN. Then, when British Mandate Palestine (Jordan and Israel) had been divided into Jordan and "Palestine", Jews took matters into their own hands and created Israel, and then the saga of the "Palestinians" and Israel began.

The fact is that Eretz Israel is the only land that I am aware of promised to a people by God. You can accept that or not. If you choose not to, that is your problem, not mine.

Thork, you are a joke. To refer back to a question asked earlier. I tell you what. Non-Jews can use every single thing that Jews have invented in the history of the world except one thing. The Old Testament. Try to have your civilisation without the Old Testament. Try to have Jesus. Try to have Christianity. Try to have anything in your existence that matters a damn.

The fact is your society is indebted to the Jew for everything you hold dear. Without us, you would not exist. We would exist without you. We would be different, yes. BUT WE WOULD EXIST. You would not exist. So the next time you start whining about the Jews, just think: Jesus was a Jew. And if you are an atheist, guess what: you live in a Christian society that has given you the right to be an atheist. If you lived in any Muslim state you'd have been executed for insulting Islam.

Call Israel a rogue state all you want. The fact is that Arabs living there would rather do so than live in any other country in the Middle East. Ask them, and they will tell you. Israel is by no means perfect. But it is by far the only democratic country in the Middle East.

Again, Thork, you have Jews to thank for your very existence. Remember, to quote Disraeli, "I am a Jew. And while your ancestors were savages on some little known island in the north of Europe, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon."

Bah, if it wasn't for the pesky Old Testament and Jesus we'd be worshipping the All-father, Odin. And Odin was cool, he had an eye patch, he was like a pirate and a god combined!

Also, I don't think Jews have invented as many things as you think they've invented. Your claim that the majority of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish seems a bit dubious, do you have a source for that?

Rama Set

« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2014, 07:27:58 PM »
I am well aware of the Madagascar Plan. There was also a Uganda Plan. But its all ridiculous. The British ultimately fucked up by trying to please too many people. First they offered the Balfour Declaration to the Jews in 1917. Then they tried to please the Arabs. Then they gave the problem to the UN. Then, when British Mandate Palestine (Jordan and Israel) had been divided into Jordan and "Palestine", Jews took matters into their own hands and created Israel, and then the saga of the "Palestinians" and Israel began.

The fact is that Eretz Israel is the only land that I am aware of promised to a people by God. You can accept that or not. If you choose not to, that is your problem, not mine.

Thork, you are a joke. To refer back to a question asked earlier. I tell you what. Non-Jews can use every single thing that Jews have invented in the history of the world except one thing. The Old Testament. Try to have your civilisation without the Old Testament. Try to have Jesus. Try to have Christianity. Try to have anything in your existence that matters a damn.

The fact is your society is indebted to the Jew for everything you hold dear. Without us, you would not exist. We would exist without you. We would be different, yes. BUT WE WOULD EXIST. You would not exist. So the next time you start whining about the Jews, just think: Jesus was a Jew. And if you are an atheist, guess what: you live in a Christian society that has given you the right to be an atheist. If you lived in any Muslim state you'd have been executed for insulting Islam.

Call Israel a rogue state all you want. The fact is that Arabs living there would rather do so than live in any other country in the Middle East. Ask them, and they will tell you. Israel is by no means perfect. But it is by far the only democratic country in the Middle East.

Again, Thork, you have Jews to thank for your very existence. Remember, to quote Disraeli, "I am a Jew. And while your ancestors were savages on some little known island in the north of Europe, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon."

Actually, can you take back Christianity and we can keep on with Grecian philosophy please?

Also, Jews owe their nobel prizes to Muslims since the Muslims were the most advanced scientific people in the medieval times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world#Medieval_Islamic_science

The Jews are just standing on the backs of titans really.  The Greeks, Muslims, Europeans and Chinese have all done more to advance science than the Jews.

Thork

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2014, 07:30:13 PM »
Jews didn't take matters into their own hands. Christ, most of them were still standing in boots filled with piss hoping the Germans were really defeated.

God said this did he? He conveniently appeared to some Jews in his best suit and in a loud booming voice, declared the Israelis should have that land. Or, did some sneaky Jew use the invisible boogie man in the sky to claim something that wasn't his? Based on my experience of life on earth, God tends to keep a remarkably low profile. He certainly doesn't hand out land.

Try replying to my post without electricity, computers or the internet. And newsflash. you don't need Jesus to build a nation. Japan managed nicely.

Back to Jesus. Jesus was a terrorist who created uprisings against the Roman empire. An empire that gave Britain roads, trade, currency, the written word and a bunch of useful things. The Jews, not so much.

The whole of the middle east is a crap whole. Angry arabs with their personal 2-cent gods, every one of them, all interpreting their divine instructions and fighting over the sand and the rocks whilst decent folks in Europe and the US build nations, economies, civilisations. It is no coincidence that the developed world is made from the homelands of white people. The Jewish just latch on like leeches, sniffing out money with their big greedy Jewish noses. 

Remind me of the last Jew to win a major athletic sporting event. there is a reason they are weaker than most and have diseases that specifically target them such as Tay-sachs and Crohn's disease, etc.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1250426/pg1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:32:47 PM by Thork »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
Correction: Jews make up .02% of the population of the world. They have obtained 22% of Nobel prizes. Christians are 33.2% of the population of the world, and have obtained 65.4% of the prizes. Muslims make up 23% of the world's population and have obtained 1% of the prizes. I stand corrected on my claim. Per capita their population, they come in first. But per outright numbers, they are second.

Since Judaism and Christianity both were Hellenised, You can't have straight Hellenic philosophy, or straight Judaism, or straight Christianity. The Chinese still thought the world was flat until the 18th Century. The Muslims refused to use the printing press until the late 19th century. So...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 10:47:32 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Thork

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2014, 07:33:53 PM »
The Chinese still thought the world was flat until the 18th Century.
Remember where you are. We are all likely to know that this is bollocks.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2014, 07:34:41 PM »
Incidentally, Thork, I don't believe in Jesus. I simply pointed out that those of you who do wouldn't have him without us.

Thork

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
Incidentally, Thork, I don't believe in Jesus. I simply pointed out that those of you who do wouldn't have him without us.
Yes, thanks. A real gift. ::)

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »

Nearly all of the posters here are atheists or deists. This point isn't going to carry much weight.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »
Well, its been fun. I have things I must do now. We'll chat again later, I am sure. But Christian societies gave atheists and deists permission to be such and live. Muslim ones would have you all executed for insulting religion.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2014, 07:42:09 PM »
Thank you for giving us your permission to live, Christian societies. We are forever indebted to you.

The most pretentious rendering of "my dad could beat up your dad" ever.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:55:21 PM by Alexandyr »

Rama Set

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2014, 08:03:57 PM »

You mean the same temple that archaeologically may not exist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon%27s_Temple

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:08 PM »
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Rama Set

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2014, 08:27:44 PM »
Thank you for giving us your permission to live, Christian societies. We are forever indebted to you.

Why'd you attribute the quote to me broseph?

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2014, 08:55:30 PM »
My mistake.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2014, 09:17:39 PM »
Yaakov is literally Hitler
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »
Well, so far, the Bible has proven itself when archaeology has moved far enough to do so, so I am sure that Solomon's Temple will be no exception. And that aside, the fact is, there was a temple, the Second, reconstructed and beautified by Herod (who was admittedly an asshole), the Western Wall of which remains. Even this late Temple predates any Muslim claim to the site.  And the only reason archaeology hasn't done work at the site is because of the Muslims. What really needs to be done is to eliminate the Dome of the Rock, preferably by destroying it piece by piece (I would recommend blowing it up, but that would damage the site itself, which we do not want). Then the site can be thoroughly examined for proof of Solomon's Temple.

As for Saudi Arabia, I applaud them. At least they have some sense of decency.