Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2014, 05:35:50 PM »
Actually, although the Hotel King David was indeed blown up, it was a legitimate military target, since it was the headquarters of the British military. And, in general, the Jews did NOT go after civilians (there were unfortunate exceptions, yes). The British military was, of course, a legitimate target, as is any military. If the Gazan Arabs were to restrict themselves to going after the IDF, I might still classify them as an enemy, but they would at least be following the laws of war. Because they target civilians, they are terrorists.

I'm not proposing genocide, either. I am proposing restricting Muslims to the part of the world that they come from, and that they can legitimately call home. Get them out of Greater Israel and the Christian World, and back into their own shithole countries and keep them there. It is that simple. And there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Until such time as I hear a Muslim actually stand up and condemn ISIS in no uncertain terms, loudly and unequivocally, there is no such thing. And after having read the Qur'an three times, I can assure you that the only thing Muslims will accept is a non-Muslim world that is subject to the Jizya tax, or converted, or dead. End of story.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
ISIS is literally causing shit among other Muslims. Why wouldn't Muslims condemn them?

And I don't really see what Israel is doing and has been doing for the past half a century to Palestine any more civil than what is going on in the Muslim world.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2014, 05:48:38 PM »
"Palestine" doesn't exist. The word was invented by the Romans after they defeated the Jews in 70 CE and deported most (but not all) Jews from the Land of Israel. They renamed the land Syria Palestina to de-emphasise Jewish claims to the territory, which go back 4500 years. There has NEVER been a "Palestinian" nationality. Gaza was controlled by Egypt. The "West Bank" (Judaea and Samaria) was controlled by Jordan. Therefore, the residents were Egyptians and Jordanians. Yassir Arafat was born in Cairo, went to college there, and fought in the Egyptian Armed Forces. That makes him, by International Law, a citizen of Egypt. So, if there is an independent, internationally recognised nation of Palestine at any point in history, I can show you a map. You can point out this state on a map, yes? You can point to its capital. You can tell me what kind of government it had. You can tell me the currency it used. You can tell me the names of some of its leaders before Arafat. You can give me the dates of its independence or founding. You can tell me other important dates in its history. You can give me important imports and exports. You can give me its GDP for certain years.

No? Really? Why not? Oh, that's why. Because such a nation never existed, and does not now exist. Now I know. Ok. Thank you for that.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2014, 05:52:01 PM »
yes and that fully excuses the atrocities Israel is committing

Thanks for the perfectly irrelevant history lesson

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2014, 05:54:21 PM »
Exactly what atrocities is Israel committing? Attacking military targets that Hamas puts in civilian areas, thus guaranteeing that non-combatants will be killed? How is that Israel's fault?

Thork

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
One wonders if said school, like so many, was housing rockets. If it was attacked in error, I am sure the IDF will look into the matter. It always does when asked. Hamas, on the other hand, has as its GOAL the killing of civilians. Of course, hearing the UN complain about anything makes me laugh. They lost credibility about 40 years ago. Such luminaries as Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China, and Syria have sat on their Human Rights Council! I'm waiting for North Korea to be given a seat.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »
One wonders if said school, like so many, was housing rockets.

All the information we have indicates that it was simply housing refugees.

If it was attacked in error, I am sure the IDF will look into the matter. It always does when asked.

Thank goodness.

Hamas, on the other hand, has as its GOAL the killing of civilians.

Funny, they aren't nearly as good at it.

Of course, hearing the UN complain about anything makes me laugh. They lost credibility about 40 years ago. Such luminaries as Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China, and Syria have sat on their Human Rights Council! I'm waiting for North Korea to be given a seat.

This is completely irrelevant.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Thork

« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
One wonders if said school, like so many, was housing rockets.
Well it was definitely housing school children. Why would you even ask a stupid question like that? You don't fire rockets at a school during school hours. Do it at night. Unless of course you are trying to cause as much misery and fear as possible a la Israel.

If it was attacked in error,
Yes, Israel have no maps and no guidance systems. Stop making excuses for the disgusting behaviour of Israel. It doesn't matter that they are Jews. They are behaving like animals.

I am sure the IDF will look into the matter. It always does when asked.
And I'm sure somewhere along the line a Jew working for the IDF will pick this up with the same attitude as you and make sure it is swept under the carpet. Judge, jury and executioner.

Hamas, on the other hand, has as its GOAL the killing of civilians.
Hamas goal is to stop genocide on the West Bank.

Of course, hearing the UN complain about anything makes me laugh. They lost credibility about 40 years ago. Such luminaries as Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China, and Syria have sat on their Human Rights Council! I'm waiting for North Korea to be given a seat.
Israel are a member. That says it all.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2014, 06:44:12 PM »
First Point:

Arabs don't deserve to live in Eretz Israel at all. They should be deported to the Arab country of their choice with 6 months living wage and compensation through eminent domain for any property lost, due to that fact that Jews have a claim on the land that dates back 4500 years. Therefore, the map is not an issue.

Second Point:

I expect that the IDF was targeting a military target and hit the school by mistake. The article did NOT say what Israel was trying to hit. They only said that a school was hit. This is typical. A one-sided story is all too often told when the subject matter is Israel or the Jews.

Third Point:

As far as being members of the UN, I don't think either the US or Israel should be members. In fact, I think the UN should be eliminated, and the building in the US should be blown up, preferably with everybody inside it, except for US and Israeli representatives, but since that would be deemed uncivilised, allow them 12 hours to leave, and then convert the building to other uses.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2014, 06:50:29 PM »
And actually, the map is wrong. since from 1949 to 1967 Gaza was Egyptian and the West Bank was Jordanian, both of whom started a war with Israel in '67 and lost. Losers don't get to have land back that they lose in a war they started.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Israel should not be a country at all. It only exists thanks to post-Hitler guilt tripping.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2014, 06:50:45 PM »
Second Point:

I expect that the IDF was targeting a military target and hit the school by mistake. The article did NOT say what Israel was trying to hit. They only said that a school was hit. This is typical. A one-sided story is all too often told when the subject matter is Israel or the Jews.

Given that this is incident is not unique, this is either completely untrue or Israel is extremely incompetent. Either way, they shouldn't be launching rockets at anything.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2014, 06:51:05 PM »
First Point:

Arabs don't deserve to live in Eretz Israel at all. They should be deported to the Arab country of their choice with 6 months living wage and compensation through eminent domain for any property lost, due to that fact that Jews have a claim on the land that dates back 4500 years. Therefore, the map is not an issue.

By the same logic Americans don't deserve to live in the USA because the native American tribes were there thousands of years earlier.

Thork

« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2014, 06:52:39 PM »
First point. The Palestinians are from that area. The Jews were given that state by the UN and European Jews such as the AshKenazi were moved there from places like Romania because they were still hated by most in Europe. Fun fact: they were nearly given Madagascar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_a_Jewish_state

Ultimately no one wanted the Jews and sticking them out of the way in the desert seemed like the best option. They certainly have no claim to that land. They could have been sent anywhere.

Second point: Are you saying that Israel's rockets are so terrible, they can't hit their targets, despite the fact they buy them from the US and the US can put a rocket through a window at 200 miles?

Third point: Without the UN, Israel wouldn't even have any Jews in it. I think at this stage you need to stop listening to Jewish versions of events because Jews are liars.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2014, 06:58:16 PM »
Israel usually targets things that have been proven to have shit in them that doesn't belong there. I'm not disputing this could have been an error. If it was, then it was. Nobody is perfect, and that goes for Israel as well. But lets face it. Nobody seemed to give a shit when the United States and Britain bombed the holy hell out of Dresden in WWII, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians. Nobody cared much about the Japanese at the end of WWII with the nukes. War is hell, folks.

Israel is NOT going anywhere. You can argue that it shouldn't be there, or anything else you choose. The fact is, you only succeed in making yourself look like a schmuck. Hamas aims at civilians on purpose. The only reason they don't kill thousands is because of the Israeli invented (and American financed) Iron Dome. Israel generally does NOT aim at civilians, though there might be exceptions, which are unfortunate.

Thork

« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »
Israel only succeeds in losing all sympathy from general populations of neutrals around the world. And eventually there will be more and more calls to stop handing over taxes to fund this rogue state. Jewish arrogance will alienate the world again and the day the US has no more support for arming it, is the day Iran, Saudi, Iraq, Syria and everyone else in the vicinity wipes the Jews from the land in which they squat.

Eddy Baby

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2014, 07:06:25 PM »
Why do people think that they have a right to live somewhere other than the place they (or their parents) were born?
I propose that we all move back to our ancestral homeland in Ethiopia.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2014, 07:13:02 PM »
I am well aware of the Madagascar Plan. There was also a Uganda Plan. But its all ridiculous. The British ultimately fucked up by trying to please too many people. First they offered the Balfour Declaration to the Jews in 1917. Then they tried to please the Arabs. Then they gave the problem to the UN. Then, when British Mandate Palestine (Jordan and Israel) had been divided into Jordan and "Palestine", Jews took matters into their own hands and created Israel, and then the saga of the "Palestinians" and Israel began.

The fact is that Eretz Israel is the only land that I am aware of promised to a people by God. You can accept that or not. If you choose not to, that is your problem, not mine.

Thork, you are a joke. To refer back to a question asked earlier. I tell you what. Non-Jews can use every single thing that Jews have invented in the history of the world except one thing. The Old Testament. Try to have your civilisation without the Old Testament. Try to have Jesus. Try to have Christianity. Try to have anything in your existence that matters a damn.

The fact is your society is indebted to the Jew for everything you hold dear. Without us, you would not exist. We would exist without you. We would be different, yes. BUT WE WOULD EXIST. You would not exist. So the next time you start whining about the Jews, just think: Jesus was a Jew. And if you are an atheist, guess what: you live in a Christian society that has given you the right to be an atheist. If you lived in any Muslim state you'd have been executed for insulting Islam.

Call Israel a rogue state all you want. The fact is that Arabs living there would rather do so than live in any other country in the Middle East. Ask them, and they will tell you. Israel is by no means perfect. But it is by far the only democratic country in the Middle East.

Again, Thork, you have Jews to thank for your very existence. Remember, to quote Disraeli, "I am a Jew. And while your ancestors were savages on some little known island in the north of Europe, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:14:44 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Thork

« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »
Why do people think that they have a right to live somewhere other than the place they (or their parents) were born?
I propose that we all move back to our ancestral homeland in Ethiopia.
I propose you apologise to all the millions who gave their lives in wars over the last few thousand years to ensure you can make dumb remarks like that in your ancestral homelands.