Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2014, 11:36:12 PM »
Again, we need to learn some lessons from Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
How is ISIS even remotely similar to Japan in WWII?

Force them to surrender by simply bombing them out of existence until they do what the fuck they are told, when they are told, how they are told.
How can you possibly bomb a country into the stone age, so to speak, when they aren't that far out of the stone age to begin with?  What sort of infrastructure would you target that doesn't affect innocent civilians more than the ISIS leaders?

But one nuclear strike on their main base should do it.
Where exactly is that main base?

It worked with the Empire of Japan, it also ought to work with the so-called "Caliphate of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL). Ok, it took two strikes on Japan, but close enough.
Again, how is ISIS (or ISIL) even remotely similar to WWII Japan?

While we are at it, it might be a good time to spread pork grease on Mecca and Medina if any other Muslims give us any grief, and advise them that the next step will be to bomb both cities into pulverised gravel if there is any more disobedience. Time for them to see how real wars are fought and won.
How does pissing off every single Muslim on the planet help our cause?  An eternal cycle of revenge begetting revenge sounds counterproductive to me.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #441 on: September 03, 2014, 01:24:59 AM »
Markjo pls

« Reply #442 on: September 03, 2014, 01:30:31 AM »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #443 on: September 03, 2014, 03:17:33 AM »
Don't you see? The point is to piss them off enough to get them to do something that would justify our turning the ME (except for Israel) into melted slag, @ least the ones fucking w/ us.

Ghost of V

« Reply #444 on: September 03, 2014, 06:30:50 AM »

« Reply #445 on: September 03, 2014, 09:20:20 AM »
Lol. Unless they're brand new stealth airliners, they're gonna have trouble getting anywhere near western assets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 03, 2014, 10:34:32 AM »
Don't you see? The point is to piss them off enough to get them to do something that would justify our turning the ME (except for Israel) into melted slag, @ least the ones fucking w/ us.

So basically the same tactic they use on Israel.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 03, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »
So you want Israel to be surrounded by a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland?  ???
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2014, 02:56:16 PM »
Ok, so maybe turning them into slag is a little overdone. But using conventional weapons and turning them into dogmeat isn't.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 03, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »
Which conventional weapon turns people into dogs?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

« Reply #450 on: September 03, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
Dynamutt.

Eddy Baby

« Reply #451 on: September 03, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »
AK-97

(read aloud hehe)

Ghost of V

« Reply #452 on: September 03, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »
Lol. Unless they're brand new stealth airliners, they're gonna have trouble getting anywhere near western assets.

B-but... you're supposed to be scared.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 03, 2014, 05:10:11 PM »

I still don't see why Israel should be immune to this theoretical cleansing. They're just as messed up as the rest of the area.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #454 on: September 03, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »
Let's see: Israel is surrounded by 22 Arab states. So, of these 23 states, let us examine a few things.

Israel is:

1. The only nation that allows total freedom of religion to all citizens residing within the state. All 22 others require that non-Muslims be in various ways subject to Shariah.

2. The only nation with a fully functioning democracy. The other 22 are ruled by either (a) absolute (or near absolute) monarchs, (b) military men turned presidents, (c) men of some other royal title (such as emir), or (d) outright dictators calling themselves by various titles, usually "President" or "Prime Minister" who were put in power and are sustained there by the USA or other foreign governments.

3. Israel actually votes for their own leadership. The so-called "vote" that other countries give to their citizens matters little, since their governments can always override it. Try overriding the will of the King in Saudi Arabia (talk about arrogant; the bastards named the country after themselves).

Add to that the fact that Muslims have, as their stated goal in the Qur'an, the desire to subject all Christians and Jews to the Jizya tax, conversion, or death.

Israel is by no means perfect, and I never claimed it was. But they are human beings. The Arabs around them, not so much. Only the latest models can talk. The older variety are still swinging from their tails.

It should be noted that Lebanon is often cited by the anti-Israel crowd. Lebanon is a fucking mess. Its multi-confessional constitution guaranteeing that the President is a Christian, the Prime Minister one variety of Muslim, the Deputy Prime Minister another, the Parliament has so many Christians, Shias, and Sunnis in it, etc, has led to absolute chaos since 1975. The PLO presence didn't help any. Nor did the Syrian. But, you see my point.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:00:42 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 03, 2014, 05:56:24 PM »
Still not bothered about the countless innocent victims who would die, eh?
He already made it clear that he'd like for the UN to dissolve and for America (with its best buddy Israel) to wage war on literally the entire world. Why would he care about innocent victims?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #456 on: September 03, 2014, 06:22:31 PM »
I thought the post might catch him out. Perhaps under that crazy evil Zionist outer shell lies a real person with empathy for his fellow beings.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #457 on: September 03, 2014, 06:25:30 PM »
I have empathy for people who don't want to fuck up my day just because I'm a Jew. Muslims have a desire to fuck up my day because I am a Jew. Ergo, I have no empathy for them. Ergo, if we have to pound them into primordial ooze, I am not going to feel particularly bad about it.

Ghost of V

« Reply #458 on: September 03, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »
I have empathy for people who don't want to fuck up my day just because I'm a Jew. Muslims have a desire to fuck up my day because I am a Jew. Ergo, I have no empathy for them. Ergo, if we have to pound them into primordial ooze, I am not going to feel particularly bad about it.

What about the innocent people who don't care if you're a Jew caught in the crossfire?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #459 on: September 03, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
Those so-called "innocent people" are not innocent as long as they subscribe to the teachings of the Qur'an that obligates me to paying the Jizya tax, converting, or dying. So fuck them.