questions
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:19:21 AM »
Why doesn't the FES venture past the Antarctic ice wall, or the whatever other ends of the Earth (unless of course the Earth is an endless plane)?

Why doesn't the FES fund a space exploration mission to prove (or disprove) the Flat Earth Theory?

I searched for these questions but didn't find them on the site nor the Wiki page. (However, I haven't searched since making an account roughly three minutes ago.)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: questions
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 12:21:05 AM »
Lack of funding.

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 02:16:40 AM »
Why doesn't the FES venture past the Antarctic ice wall, or the whatever other ends of the Earth (unless of course the Earth is an endless plane)?

Why doesn't the FES fund a space exploration mission to prove (or disprove) the Flat Earth Theory?

I searched for these questions but didn't find them on the site nor the Wiki page. (However, I haven't searched since making an account roughly three minutes ago.)

Hi there Howdythere  :D

As Tom points out, there is no funding for a space mission, although he did fail to point out that in the FE hypothesis, it is impossible to go into space or into orbit.

As regards a mission to venture past the Antarctic wall, a simple aeroplane or helicopter flight would suffice, though with the very low numbers of true FE believers it would probably be difficult to even fund a short flight from the nearest mainland. Anyone who is a serious FE believer, may have missed some lessons at school and may not be earning enough to offer any financial support. There are though a couple of 'Stars' from the world of Rap and Football I believe who have come out as FE believers who could probably afford the flight themselves.

There is also a theory amongst FEs that the wall is protected by the US military and NASA, so they could be in fear of being shot down if they venture across the wall. How the military could put enough personnel and equipment along 40000 miles of ice wall and further inland to defend it against incursion is not explained. There is also the cost of funding the defence, which would probably be more than the actual space programme that NASA are making money on by apparently faking it. Then there is the problem of so many military personnel possibly opening their mouths about it. On second thoughts they would probably all be shot.

Continue enjoying playing the game :)

Roger

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 03:12:32 AM »
@Roger G

You are wrong my friend. There is no "ice wall". Please don't spread misinformation to uninformed individuals seeking the truth.

@howdythere If you travel beyond the polar icecaps you will continue going past until you end up back over top the ocean again... just like in the fraudulent Round Earth myth. Remember the old retro Atari game Asteroids? The ship flies to the edge of the screen but instead of crashing keeps going and ends up on the other side of the screen? Thats what happens when you travel to the theoretical "edge" of Earth... there is no edge, and no Earth is not an infinite plane.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »
Lack of funding.

I was going to call that a lazy answer, but it looks like you're right, Tom. BoB's gofundme is sitting at less than $7000. You guys should reach out to Kyrie, he has some spare change, I'm sure.
https://www.gofundme.com/showBoBthecurve
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline ECHNEC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:27:10 PM »
I have a question. Have any of you ever experienced this teleportation from one side of the Earth to the other??  ???

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:21:49 AM »
Suppose by some chance there were enough funds raised (whether donated by FE celebrities or by wealthy FE believers) to send a simple probe straight up into the atmosphere with a camera and whatever instruments that may be needed or deemed useful. Where would the probe end up, and what would it see?

On the proposal of the Antarctic ice wall, has anyone credible from our century actually ventured out and been confronted by NASA or the government? Also, why specifically the US government? Russia has also sent objects (and people) into orbit, both around the moon and the Earth.

And as for the "loop" back to the other edge of the flat Earth, how could that possibly be without the Earth somehow connecting to itself in whatever shape, whether sphere or otherwise?

I suppose my main reservation is that there doesn't seem to be any credible first-hand accounts of whatever phenomena is being proclaimed as truth.

I thought of another question as well: why isn't there a proven map of the flat Earth? I'd have thought what with modern technological advances there would be at least some way to prove the appearance of the Earth, flat or round.

Offline ghostopia

• The Earth is round
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 05:25:50 AM »
@Roger G

You are wrong my friend. There is no "ice wall". Please don't spread misinformation to uninformed individuals seeking the truth.

Well, according to Flat Earth model, there IS ice wall. There is even a wiki page dedicated for it. I don't remember seeing any Flat Earth model that does not have ice wall as its boundary. Can you tell me which Flat Earth model you believe in?

@howdythere If you travel beyond the polar icecaps you will continue going past until you end up back over top the ocean again... just like in the fraudulent Round Earth myth. Remember the old retro Atari game Asteroids? The ship flies to the edge of the screen but instead of crashing keeps going and ends up on the other side of the screen? Thats what happens when you travel to the theoretical "edge" of Earth... there is no edge, and no Earth is not an infinite plane.

So you do believe that you somehow teleport to other side. How exactly does this work?

Also there is a Flat Earth theory about infinite plane.
Why believe in Flat Earth theory when there is so much evidence supporting Round Earth?

Flat Earth map cannot exist

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 12:55:29 AM »
@Roger G

Aaah thank you Voodoo, now I understand, we are all living on an old Atari computer game world where all things are possible, that certainly explains some of the odd theories. I also assume you haven't fully read and grasped the information contained in the Wiki about the current FEs position

Roger

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 08:08:42 PM »
hi, so, its me again some three years later.
i never did receive any definitive answers.